Is it too late to stop the Donald Trump machine?

webfact

You're exactly right. I know many, many people in the valley of all levels. Most of them are highly agnostic in politics, but for sure there is arguably more brain power in the South Bay than anywhere else on earth, and they see this guy clearly for exactly what he is.

I will have to disagree with you on that - I know the place and people very well too. I dont disagree that they disagree with Trump at the 'progammer' level and that at the 'management' level they are concerned. But 'they' aint what they used to be - they are no longer the best of American 'know how' and 'go get'.

They have become over the last 10-15 years, mostly an industry bloated by big corporations and infested with greedy executives. Innovation and creativity (what is left) is nearly all focussed towards making something popular and then selling out to the big corporations - who themselves have very little of either creativity or innovation (beancounters rule).

The progammers are mainly against Trump because they are atypically left-wing people, and the management are concerned about Trump because they see him as someone who will upset their 'gravy train'. Back in the 80s/90s Silicon Valley was a vibrant west-coast phenomenan that drove innovation and changed so many lives world -wide - unlike the stiff/formal east-coasters like IBM.

Unfortunately now that is no longer the case at all - bean counters took over a long time ago (post the 2000 dot.com crash) and they have been driving economic efficiencies (outsourcing to India/China/Mexico etc etc) - they are driven towards the maximising of profits nowadays - innovation and creativity is left to the upstarts/newbies (who like I said - are mainly in it for the get rich opportunities).

And IMO some of the peogrammers will go for Trump over HRC - they have understanding of the real world (admittedly not that much) to know that HRC aint what she claims to be.

By the way - sounds like you have been there a few times too. I miss SanFran so much - best city in USA (maybe New York to visit tourist stuff - not for business though). I used to stay in SF and get a car to San Jose and back - stayed over more than a day or so only if I had to - good memories (except walking up those #*&*ing hills). Funny story - one of my Engineers decided to catch the train one day (for a life experience - you know how some lefties are). But he got on the wrong train/line and then got off at a very wrong place - he decided to walk into town and get a cab and the next thing he was surrounded by (politically incorrect edit) and if not for a passing police car we may never have seen him again (certainly not his IT gear and money). What you would call a 'paradigm shift in his life - he is far more 'right-wing' about things these days biggrin.png

If making trendy crap for people that actually think having the latest version of the icrap phone is important, then yes, the denizens of Silicone Valley are incredibly clever.

Personally, I prefer people that do real stuff that makes people's lives better, like nurses and paramedics. They'll never be recognised by the sheeple as special, but if they suddenly all disappeared the sheeple would miss them, a lot. If another stupid phone was never invented, who would care?

Reply deleted to allow posting.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the guys here are so clueless. I said all along Trump would be the next President and at the time was greeted by "he won't win the Repub nomination" and "Trump will never be President". I don't like to be a "I told you so" but watch and learn kiddies. Some of the Hillary lovers here will soon be eating a lot of crow in a few months.

Trump has already snagged the Nomination...

This thread is old and bare. What you see now is just a bunch of old hillary hound dog posters claiming Trump is no good...for whatever reasons.

Yet...he is unstoppable. Seventy Percent of American Voters want change. Hillary is not a game changer, nor a game player...she is old, worn out, politics. Nobody wants her....just a few scrappy hound dogs on TV. She does not have much of a fan club, and her voting base is disappearing fast. Two months...and the old witch is history.

Yes...Trump Machine is on Track rolling down

Pennsylvania avenue.

You can hear that whistle blowing....Chug a chug....The Trump Machine.....coming your way soon.

Let's assume you're right, and 70% of Americans want change. You're then assuming they want the type of change Trump advocates. There are two problems with that: #1 Trump's policies are fatally flawed. #2 he changes his views/opinions day to day. So what sort of change do his fans want? do they want the types of changes Trump spouted one and two months ago? Or do they want the different changes that Trump puts forth now? ....or perhaps his fans want the types of changes Trump will espouse next month or in August, or in September, .....because Trump's statements change week to week.

I want change, but it's far different than the types of changes Trump wants. I want greater focus on environmental husbandry. I want it to be legal to grow and sell hemp and pot. I want an end to the War on Drugs (oddly, some arch conservatives want that also). I want lower Pharma prices, a tougher stance in the SCS, weed out cheats from welfare and veteran payments, higher taxes for very rich, making it more difficult to hide money in foreign places, cleaner oceans, more alternative power, end PAC's, end PIK, cut federal spending by 15%, no bail-outs for badly run businesses, ........most of the things Trump doesn't care or know about. He's too focused on the 30 ft wall which will cost close to $30 billion and won't work. ....and if you think Mexico will pay for Trump's Wall, then there's a $3,000 bill under your pillow which the Tooth Fairy left for you last night.

Nope..wrong again. You guys never listen... People want change. That means Hillary is out. Bottom line.

Nobody has to like Trump or his ideas....

the point you are missing is that we want Obama and Hillary out. throw the bums out.

We are bored with the whinging about Trump being dumb, or incompetent, or Orange, or a Hitler. We heard it from three or four posters here over and over and over. You guys just don't understand anything. Trump clears the way...throws out the garbage. Gets Hillary bounced out of the elections and then lets see. I think he is ok..but that is irrelevant. Hope you get it...this time.

"Nobody has to like Trump or his ideas...."

You mean I should vote for Trump even though his ideas are ridiculous and uninformed, and he changes them every week?

Oh alright then, I'll vote for him even though his plans will hobble America.

Some of the guys here are so clueless. I said all along Trump would be the next President and at the time was greeted by "he won't win the Repub nomination" and "Trump will never be President". I don't like to be a "I told you so" but watch and learn kiddies. Some of the Hillary lovers here will soon be eating a lot of crow in a few months.

You're right about me. I was one who thought Trump wouldn't win the Republican Nomination. I honestly didn't think there were so many Republican voters who were motivated by hate and fear. I was wrong. The big enchalada, though, is the vote in November. That's when we find out whether a majority of Americans vote for a clueless flip-flopping braggart or someone with experience in the Halls of Congress, who is well-liked and respected by foreign leaders, and who cares about the downtrodden.

Amazing that people think a bloke who outsources his manufacturing to China and Mexico gives a toss about American jobs.

How dumb can you be?

As opposed to someone that treated national security (emails/phone calls) with disdain, laughed at and shamed women that claimed her husband moleted/raped them, and dilly dallyed thinking of her own political career when her job as Sec State was to send in the rescue team immediately (succeed or fail).

Now that is dumb.

Indeed.

The real utltrasonic dum dums are people who cry and moan that Trump does this or that...but actually, nothing he has done even slightly matches the crimes of Hillary, and her complete disdain for professional handling of classified. The dum dums are voting for her....a criminal, crooked, lying, abusing, old lady....instead of Trump (only because he has some shirts sewn in China)

How stupid can these people be?

Anybody is an improvement over crooked Hillary. Wise up.

Edited by slipperylobster

"Nobody has to like Trump or his ideas...."

You mean I should vote for Trump even though his ideas are ridiculous and uninformed, and he changes them every week?

Oh alright then, I'll vote for him even though his plans will hobble America.

You're right about me. I was one who thought Trump wouldn't win the Republican Nomination. I honestly didn't think there were so many Republican voters who were motivated by hate and fear. I was wrong. The big enchalada, though, is the vote in November. That's when we find out whether a majority of Americans vote for a clueless flip-flopping braggart or someone with experience in the Halls of Congress, who is well-liked and respected by foreign leaders, and who cares about the downtrodden.

If I ever thought HRC was a good prospect, the idea that she is "well-liked and respected by foreign leaders" would warn me off her. Those foreign leaders that you obviously so respect are in fact a bunch of useless seat warming losers that have ruined their own countries.

As for "cares about the downtrodden", you are being tongue in cheek, I hope. She has made it clear she only cares about rich people that give the Clinton Foundation a lot of money, without, of course, expecting anything in return.

Replies deleted to allow posting.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

"She has made it clear she only cares about rich people that give the Clinton Foundation a lot of money....."

She recently sponsored a bill in Congress, which got passed, which allocated $30 billion to shore up pension funds for coal companies which had gone out of business. If you hadn't noticed, a lot of coal companies are folding because the US is turning to clean renewables, and away from dirty coal.

Years before that, HRC sponsored a well-funded program to give added assistance for 'first responders' to 9-11 in NYC (it may also have applied to rescue workers at the Pentagon, I don't know). She was lauded by NYC's Firefighters for her help.

In those and other do-good legislation, she doesn't expect anything in return.

What has The Donald done for coal miners or emergency workers? What has The Divider ever done to help anyone, other than himself and his image/name recognition? Those are real questions. Answer them if you can.

Edited by boomerangutang

"She has made it clear she only cares about rich people that give the Clinton Foundation a lot of money....."

She recently sponsored a bill in Congress, which got passed, which allocated $30 billion to shore up pension funds for coal companies which had gone out of business. If you hadn't noticed, a lot of coal companies are folding because the US is turning to clean renewables, and away from dirty coal.

Years before that, HRC sponsored a well-funded program to give added assistance for 'first responders' to 9-11 in NYC (it may also have applied to rescue workers at the Pentagon, I don't know). She was lauded by NYC's Firefighters for her help.

What has The Donald done for coal miners or emergency workers? What has The Divider ever done to help anyone, other than himself and his image/name recognition? Those are real questions. Answer them if you can.

LOL

Now how is that going to be done? Donald is not in Office Yet ! Go Figure it out. He can't pass any Bills until he is elected to Office. duhh

Hillary did what she did in Office.

Only problem, her criminal activities and negligence far outweigh any bills introduced.

If you want to play "what if".....or "Compare the two Candidates" you are talking apples and oranges (Orange as in Donald, Apple as in Rotten Hillary Apple).

Nobody can say, for sure, what will go down when Don gets elected. One thing we do know right now is...Don is not a Criminal....Crooked Hillary may well be a Criminal, when the FBI gets done with her.

That is soooo last century. Coal fired plants with new technology are actually quite clean. Would you prefer fracking for natural gas?

Renewables will never replace oil based technology soon enough to eliminate the need for coal/ oil fired power stations, unless you want to build more nuclear plants.

The scary truth that it is POSSIBLE for the vile monster to win the presidency can be seen as GOOD NEWS for the patriotic forces of resistance against American fascism. You see, the belief that he could never win would encourage people to be lazy and not work against him, which now means supporting Hillary Clinton. The fact that it might be a tight election will be very motivating to the majority that are correctly HORRIFIED at the idea of a president Vile Monster.

The ignorant Bloviator continues his crazed Mussolini inflammatory rhetoric, blindly stating: We are allowing tens of thousands of violent vicious people into our country now.

The Bloviator is also prepared to declare War on these imagined people that he doesn't know, who or where they come from.

Trump: I may ask Congress to formally declare war to fight terror

"President Donald Trump would have no problem asking Congress for a declaration of war to fight terrorism,

the presumptive Republican presidential nominee told Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, in an interview that will air Monday evening. “It wouldn’t bother me at all doing that,” Trump said”

This is a war against people who are vicious, violent people that we have no idea who they are, where they come from.

We are allowing tens of thousands of them into our country now so on top of wars on foreign land wait 'til you see what happens in the future,” Trump warned.

“It’s not speculation. We’re allowing people into our country. We don’t know who they are, where they come from.” blink.png

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-terror-declaration-war-223497

It's obvious the Bloviator doesn't know the definition of the word: speculation. That would be: "The forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence"

But, I have a feeling the Lemmings will lap it up anyway...

post-206952-0-36267300-1464169802_thumb.

The ignorant Bloviator continues his crazed Mussolini inflammatory rhetoric, blindly stating: We are allowing tens of thousands of violent vicious people into our country now.

The Bloviator is also prepared to declare War on these imagined people that he doesn't know, who or where they come from.

"President Donald Trump would have no problem asking Congress for a declaration of war to fight terrorism,

the presumptive Republican presidential nominee told Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, in an interview that will air Monday evening. “It wouldn’t bother me at all doing that,” Trump said”

This is a war against people who are vicious, violent people that we have no idea who they are, where they come from.

We are allowing tens of thousands of them into our country now so on top of wars on foreign land wait 'til you see what happens in the future,” Trump warned.

“It’s not speculation. We’re allowing people into our country. We don’t know who they are, where they come from.” blink.png

It's obvious the Bloviator doesn't know the definition of the word: speculation. That would be: "The forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence"

What happened against IS while HRC was Sec State was half hearted and achieved nothing, same under Kerry.

Elect HRC and the same will continue- the world will continue to be disrupted by terrorists and nothing effective will be done to change that.

Elect Trump, and something MIGHT happen to change the status quo.

I'll take the HOPE of a CHANGE over the CERTAINTY of NO CHANGE.

The innovation pride of America and the world and the singular reason America retains its competitive technology position in the world, Silicon Valley is especially united against Trump. I keep trying to look for something smart or something I like in this guy and I can't find it. The world's best and brightest can't either....

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-silicon-valley-20160524-snap-htmlstory.html

Yes, and that's particularly important when you consider the Silicon Valley elites have never been particularly ideological loyalists to liberal politics or democrats. Unlike the Hollywood crowd. They're pragmatic. They correctly see what trump really is.

You're exactly right. I know many, many people in the valley of all levels. Most of them are highly agnostic in politics, but for sure there is arguably more brain power in the South Bay than anywhere else on earth, and they see this guy clearly for exactly what he is.

I will have to disagree with you on that - I know the place and people very well too. I dont disagree that they disagree with Trump at the 'progammer' level and that at the 'management' level they are concerned. But 'they' aint what they used to be - they are no longer the best of American 'know how' and 'go get'.

They have become over the last 10-15 years, mostly an industry bloated by big corporations and infested with greedy executives. Innovation and creativity (what is left) is nearly all focussed towards making something popular and then selling out to the big corporations - who themselves have very little of either creativity or innovation (beancounters rule).

The progammers are mainly against Trump because they are atypically left-wing people, and the management are concerned about Trump because they see him as someone who will upset their 'gravy train'. Back in the 80s/90s Silicon Valley was a vibrant west-coast phenomenan that drove innovation and changed so many lives world -wide - unlike the stiff/formal east-coasters like IBM.

Unfortunately now that is no longer the case at all - bean counters took over a long time ago (post the 2000 dot.com crash) and they have been driving economic efficiencies (outsourcing to India/China/Mexico etc etc) - they are driven towards the maximising of profits nowadays - innovation and creativity is left to the upstarts/newbies (who like I said - are mainly in it for the get rich opportunities).

And IMO some of the peogrammers will go for Trump over HRC - they have understanding of the real world (admittedly not that much) to know that HRC aint what she claims to be.

By the way - sounds like you have been there a few times too. I miss SanFran so much - best city in USA (maybe New York to visit tourist stuff - not for business though). I used to stay in SF and get a car to San Jose and back - stayed over more than a day or so only if I had to - good memories (except walking up those #*&*ing hills). Funny story - one of my Engineers decided to catch the train one day (for a life experience - you know how some lefties are). But he got on the wrong train/line and then got off at a very wrong place - he decided to walk into town and get a cab and the next thing he was surrounded by (politically incorrect edit) and if not for a passing police car we may never have seen him again (certainly not his IT gear and money). What you would call a 'paradigm shift in his life - he is far more 'right-wing' about things these days biggrin.png

Yeah, I too know the place well, but most of my connections are with the VCs and private equity players who invest in all the tech startups, and in many tech startups themselves, so I have a different perspective perhaps. And those startup founders are certainly the best and brightest still. But, to be frank, much of the startup braintrust is located abroad, and co-invested by valley firms. And, yes, honestly, I do not know the coders and hackers, but know they are an ornery bunch! And, the google gang are just on corporate welfare now anyway. gigglem.gif

And yeah, big monsters like Yahoo, Intel, etc., fit your description well.

In any event, these South Bay brainiacs, both investors and investee startups don't like Trump, and I think that is still valid.

And the point remains. Thinking people reject this guy, in spite of probably not rejecting that he stands for a massive shakeup and change in Washington.

**And agreed, we could talk about great eateries all day long in San Fran. I also prefer to stay there as I love the energy of the place and the great food.

Edited by keemapoot

What happened against IS while HRC was Sec State was half hearted and achieved nothing, same under Kerry.

Elect HRC and the same will continue- the world will continue to be disrupted by terrorists and nothing effective will be done to change that.

Elect Trump, and something MIGHT happen to change the status quo.

I'll take the HOPE of a CHANGE over the CERTAINTY of NO CHANGE.

I am no gambler..but I did have a job in a casino hosting slots (for a summer).

You put a Hillary Coin in......nothing comes out.

You put an Obama Coin in...nothing comes out.

You find a quarter in a rumbled up sleeve for coins...

Take the quarter to a Trump Casino...put it in...and maybe...just maybe.

However....100 percent no payout from Obama and Hillary on the War with Terror.

Hell...they won't even call them by their name

Trump has a chance at it....I say...trash the Obama/Hillary no payout machines and go with the Trump Machine.

The innovation pride of America and the world and the singular reason America retains its competitive technology position in the world, Silicon Valley is especially united against Trump. I keep trying to look for something smart or something I like in this guy and I can't find it. The world's best and brightest can't either....

The innovation economy has a serious distaste for Donald Trump. The masters of this world complain that his ignorance about their work and its relationship to the global economy is horrifying. Rank-and-file programmers are quick to call him a clown, or worse. The unity is notable in an environment where groupthink is frowned upon and nobody ever seems to color inside ideological lines.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-silicon-valley-20160524-snap-htmlstory.html

Yes, and that's particularly important when you consider the Silicon Valley elites have never been particularly ideological loyalists to liberal politics or democrats. Unlike the Hollywood crowd. They're pragmatic. They correctly see what trump really is.

How about Google? Do you honestly believe they are not a political company caught up in the Obama mystique and dead bent on stopping the Trump train from reaching the station, running over Hillary in the process?

Of course Silicon Valley is in the tank for Hillary. They are in the tank for Obama and will keep up the Democrat party affiliation when/if Hillary wins.

All that brain power and they don't see Trump for what he is. They fear him for what he might become...the next President.

And all that lobbying and money spent during the last eight years will be for naught.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Google's extraordinary access to Obama revealed as White House visitor logs show 427 meetings between company and administration officials
Top lobbyist visited the White House 128 times, visitor logs show – more than any other lobbyist
By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY US POLITICAL EDITOR
PUBLISHED: 17:26 GMT, 17 May 2016 | UPDATED: 19:09 GMT, 17 May 2016
When top White House officials want to know what Google executives are thinking, they don't need to go near a computer – since company officials have been hovering at the White House about once a week through the course of the Obama administration, White House logs reveal.
The tech giant's top lobbyist, Johanna Shelton, has visited the White House a total of 128 times since President Obama got elected in 2009.
Shelton visited the White House more than any top 50 lobbying firm, according to White House visitor logs analyzed by a nonprofit called the Google Transparency Project that is critical of the company's influence.

How about Google? Do you honestly believe they are not a political company caught up in the Obama mystique and dead bent on stopping the Trump train from reaching the station, running over Hillary in the process?

Of course Silicon Valley is in the tank for Hillary. They are in the tank for Obama and will keep up the Democrat party affiliation when/if Hillary wins.

All that brain power and they don't see Trump for what he is. They fear him for what he might become...the next President.

And all that lobbying and money spent during the last eight years will be for naught.

Google's extraordinary access to Obama revealed as White House visitor logs show 427 meetings between company and administration officials
Top lobbyist visited the White House 128 times, visitor logs show – more than any other lobbyist
When top White House officials want to know what Google executives are thinking, they don't need to go near a computer – since company officials have been hovering at the White House about once a week through the course of the Obama administration, White House logs reveal.
The tech giant's top lobbyist, Johanna Shelton, has visited the White House a total of 128 times since President Obama got elected in 2009.
Shelton visited the White House more than any top 50 lobbying firm, according to White House visitor logs analyzed by a nonprofit called the Google Transparency Project that is critical of the company's influence.

For sure all the goliath companies, Cisco, HP, Oracle, you name it, will be supporting Hilary, and Apple is a famous example, as their stuff is made in China. Not only them, VIRTUALLY EVERY tech company I know sources important components from Taiwan & China, and software from India. So, it's understandable every corporate is against Trump as he wants to shut the corporations entire global supply chains down.

Honest, if Trump is elected, I look for lots of BIG US companies to start moving corporate headquarters overseas. Do not be fooled into thinking they will stand by and be destroyed by this idiot.

What a coincidence. Donald Trump accounces that he just gave 1 million dollars to a veteran's group. Obviously, this had nothing to do with the press calling on him to account for it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/24/four-months-later-donald-trump-says-he-gave-1-million-to-veterans-group/

So what? How much have the Clinton's donated to veteran's groups?

It took Trump 20 months less to give his million than it took Hillary to find the lost Rose Law Firm billing records...and they were in her book room?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/arkansas/docs/recs.html

Important Breaking News....Democrats reacting violently to a Trump Rally

It's really getting out of hand...rock throwing..police injuries...and gas.

Unprovoked...and illegal.

Democrats are through...this finishes it for them.

Out of control...dumb..and violent.

Dumb Hillary supporters are in the news again..

Violently protesting outside a Trump Rally in New Mexico.

Proof in the Pudding.... It is the ignorant democratic supporters who do not understand how a protest is supposed to run.

It's just an unruly mob of uneducated street people.

again and again.

No violence on Trumps part....and we know who we are going to vote for. Not the dummies in the democratic sector.

Never.

"She recently sponsored a bill in Congress, which got passed, which allocated $30 billion to shore up pension funds for coal companies which had gone out of business. If you hadn't noticed, a lot of coal companies are folding because the US is turning to clean renewables, and away from dirty coal.

I simply cannot let you continue posting this nonsense.

Hillary has not been able to sponsor any legislation since January 2009. She has now been out of the Senate over seven years.

As to what she has actually sponsored.

She has been the primary sponsor on only three pieces of legislation that were enacted. She has very likely co-sponsored many of them but...so what? She didn't write them, nor is her name on them as the primary sponsor.

Here are the three which she sponsored:

1. S.3145, designated a portion of U.S. Route 20A, located in Orchard Park, N.Y., as the “Timothy J. Russert Highway,” after the former “Meet the Press” host.
2. S. 3613, renamed the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the “Major George Quamo Post Office Building.”
3. S. 1241 made the brick house of 19th century female union leader Kate Mullany a national historic site.
I doubt you will find many folks in West Virginia that consider her the darling of the coal industry. Here's one reason why...

The Bloviator continues his incoherent misogynist babble:

Donald Trump in 1998: Bill Clinton Is a ‘Victim’ of ‘Unattractive’ Women: Trump said Bill Clinton was a ‘victim’ to an ugly group of female accusers.

"During an August 1998 appearance on Fox News, the real estate mogul was asked about then-President Clinton’s multiple alleged extramarital affairs and sexual harassment cases.

Trump proceeded to rail against the Clinton accusers."

“The whole thing, it’s just so unattractive,” the orange-hued demagogue told host Neil Cavuto, according to transcripts.

Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen,not women, human beings. She’s just an unattractive person.

This Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters.”

He added: “It’s like it’s from Hell. It’s a terrible group of people.”

"Seconds later, Trump felt the need to reiterate his obsession with their appearance. “The whole group, it’s truly an unattractive cast of characters,

Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg—I mean, this woman—I watch her on television, just vomiting. She is so bad. The whole group—Paula Jones, Lewinsky,

it’s just a really unattractive group. And I’m not just talking about physical, but I am also talking about physical.”

Edited by iReason

The Bloviator continues his incoherent misogynist babble:

Donald Trump in 1998: Bill Clinton Is a ‘Victim’ of ‘Unattractive’ Women: Trump said Bill Clinton was a ‘victim’ to an ugly group of female accusers.

"During an August 1998 appearance on Fox News, the real estate mogul was asked about then-President Clinton’s multiple alleged extramarital affairs and sexual harassment cases.

Trump proceeded to rail against the Clinton accusers."

“The whole thing, it’s just so unattractive,” the orange-hued demagogue told host Neil Cavuto, according to transcripts.

Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen,not women, human beings. She’s just an unattractive person.

This Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters.”

He added: “It’s like it’s from Hell. It’s a terrible group of people.”

"Seconds later, Trump felt the need to reiterate his obsession with their appearance. “The whole group, it’s truly an unattractive cast of characters,

Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg—I mean, this woman—I watch her on television, just vomiting. She is so bad. The whole group—Paula Jones, Lewinsky,

it’s just a really unattractive group. And I’m not just talking about physical, but I am also talking about physical.”

so what?

nobody cares.

long time ago, bubba. I was still a youngster.

You never called a lady ugly? I have.

All you are proving here is that Trump was a normal male during those times. Most of us were the same. Times have long passed.

Grow up...

That is soooo last century. Coal fired plants with new technology are actually quite clean. Would you prefer fracking for natural gas?

Renewables will never replace oil based technology soon enough to eliminate the need for coal/ oil fired power stations, unless you want to build more nuclear plants.

San Diego Pledges 100% Renewable Energy. San Diego, the US's 8th largest city, is set to become the first large city in the United States to run on 100 per cent renewable energy after the mayor Kevin Faulconer (Dem, of course) announced his support for a 2035 target.

The city is embracing clean energy including solar and wind power and is also aiming to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 80 per cent by 2050.

Reps have made it clear they have no plans to cut greenhouse gases anywhere, because they think GW is a big hoax. That's why Big Oil leans to the Reps.

And it's a big NO from me on nuclear. I'd rather have coal being burned than nuclear.

LOL. Now how is that going to be done? Donald is not in Office Yet ! Go Figure it out. He can't pass any Bills until he is elected to Office. duhh

Hillary did what she did in Office. Only problem, her criminal activities and negligence far outweigh any bills introduced. If you want to play "what if".....or "Compare the two Candidates" you are talking apples and oranges (Orange as in Donald, Apple as in Rotten Hillary Apple). Nobody can say, for sure, what will go down when Don gets elected. One thing we do know right now is...Don is not a Criminal....Crooked Hillary may well be a Criminal, when the FBI gets done with her.

There are many folks who do things to benefit others without having to be an elected politician in office. Donald has never done anything in his 69 years to assist anyone but himself. If you have any examples to the contrary, let us know.

I've known people with barely any money who started do-good groups, do-good organizations, organized park clean-ups, volunteered to help elders at hospitals, etc. I haven't done much, but when I had a band in Washington D.C., we played for free at hospitals and prisons and parks. In Thailand, I created a park for picnics and kids to play, with bathrooms, parking area. I sometimes walk in the park (and the streets nearby), picking up trash that Thais throw out.

What sort of public service has The Divider ever done? He avoided the draft 5 times claiming he had a crippled foot, but when asked, he can't recall which foot it was. While his buddies were patrolling the jungles of Vietnam, The Donald was living the high life all night, every night in NYC nightclubs, spending the $2.5 million his daddy gave him for graduating from High School.

HRC was doing public service before she was elected Senator for NY twice. As First Lady, she worked hard to get a preliminary draft for a comprehensive health bill which would be affordable to non-well-off Americans, but Republicans shot it down every which way they could. At the least, she gained experience and inside info re; the situation in the US re; hospitals, Big Pharma, etc. The sorts of things that Donald has scant knowledge of.

San Diego Pledges 100% Renewable Energy. San Diego, the US's 8th largest city, is set to become the first large city in the United States to run on 100 per cent renewable energy after the mayor Kevin Faulconer (Dem, of course) announced his support for a 2035 target.

The city is embracing clean energy including solar and wind power and is also aiming to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 80 per cent by 2050.

Reps have made it clear they have no plans to cut greenhouse gases anywhere, because they think GW is a big hoax. That's why Big Oil leans to the Reps.

And it's a big NO from me on nuclear. I'd rather have coal being burned than nuclear.

LOL. Now how is that going to be done? Donald is not in Office Yet ! Go Figure it out. He can't pass any Bills until he is elected to Office. duhh

Hillary did what she did in Office. Only problem, her criminal activities and negligence far outweigh any bills introduced. If you want to play "what if".....or "Compare the two Candidates" you are talking apples and oranges (Orange as in Donald, Apple as in Rotten Hillary Apple). Nobody can say, for sure, what will go down when Don gets elected. One thing we do know right now is...Don is not a Criminal....Crooked Hillary may well be a Criminal, when the FBI gets done with her.

There are many folks who do things to benefit others without having to be an elected politician in office. Donald has never done anything in his 69 years to assist anyone but himself. If you have any examples to the contrary, let us know.

I've known people with barely any money who started do-good groups, do-good organizations, organized park clean-ups, volunteered to help elders at hospitals, etc. I haven't done much, but when I had a band in Washington D.C., we played for free at hospitals and prisons and parks. In Thailand, I created a park for picnics and kids to play, with bathrooms, parking area. I sometimes walk in the park (and the streets nearby), picking up trash that Thais throw out.

What sort of public service has The Divider ever done? He avoided the draft 5 times claiming he had a crippled foot, but when asked, he can't recall which foot it was. While his buddies were patrolling the jungles of Vietnam, The Donald was living the high life all night, every night in NYC nightclubs, spending the $2.5 million his daddy gave him for graduating from High School.

HRC was doing public service before she was elected Senator for NY twice. As First Lady, she worked hard to get a preliminary draft for a comprehensive health bill which would be affordable to non-well-off Americans, but Republicans shot it down every which way they could. At the least, she gained experience and inside info re; the situation in the US re; hospitals, Big Pharma, etc. The sorts of things that Donald has scant knowledge of.

You are flip flopping your arguments. First you say Hillary endorsed specific "Bills" to Government...asking why Trump Never did so.

Obviously, if he was a Senator, as Hillary was, then he may have done many...but alas...you can't say why a dog does not quack like a duck.

Your other information....what he did as a young man fifty years ago has no bearing on what he can do today. I was arrested for Grand Larceny, and had no option but to join the service or go to jail. I am a better man today (45 years later). Read up on Bush Jr..he was a loser as a kid, as well.

You are really groping for something in desperation...that just is not there. Trump wins the nomination. Trump is more popular than Hillary, Trump will be President..like it or not.

Hillary is a damn criminal...Irresponsible with lives of Americans and with Sensitive Information entrusted to her care.

Trump is a success....Hillary is a dumpster.

Even Bill chose other women.

You spend all your time researching these irrelevant details...but hey...ya think Hillary had sex before she was 18? You think she smoke marijuana?

who cares.???

The Wall Street Funded, Flip-Flopping, RNC Lap Dog Bloviator is a surely confusing.

First he rails against Bill Clinton's accusers, calling them: "A terrible group of people.”

And then later, accuses Bill Clinton of raping them. blink.png

The Deep Cynicism of Trump's Rape Accusation

Did the Republican level an allegation that he doesn’t believe for political gain? Or did he have his wife pose with a man he regards as a rapist at their wedding?

"Perhaps Donald Trump truly believes that Bill Clinton is a rapist, or at best,

“one of the worst abusers of women” in U.S. history, as he said. And therefore, Trump invited a man he believes to be a rapist to his wedding,

where Trump had his new wife pose beside the ostensible abuser, Trump smiling as the man he believed to be a sexual predator posed with his arm encircling his new bride’s waist."

"Trump went on Fox and said of Hillary Clinton and the man he believes to be a rapist, “I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot.”

He even chatted on the phone with Bill Clinton before getting in the race. In this telling,

Trump has a deeply weird attitude toward rapists, abusers of women, and the sorts of photos one takes at one’s wedding."

"A frivolous or disingenuous rape accusation would typically make Trump supporters apoplectic. It’s the sort of thing they accuse the liberal media, lying politicians,

and “social justice warriors” of perpetrating. They regard false rape accusations as serious if not unforgivable transgressions.

Yet in this telling, Trump is engaged in that behavior for pure political benefit."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/trump-bill-clinton-rape/483632/

For cynical political gain? Ya think?

Who would have this backstabbing guy as a neighbor? Let alone as the Leader of the Free World... facepalm.gif

post-206952-0-91347300-1464190848_thumb.

post-206952-0-43286600-1464190858_thumb.

Edited by iReason

For sure all the goliath companies, Cisco, HP, Oracle, you name it, will be supporting Hilary, and Apple is a famous example, as their stuff is made in China. Not only them, VIRTUALLY EVERY tech company I know sources important components from Taiwan & China, and software from India. So, it's understandable every corporate is against Trump as he wants to shut the corporations entire global supply chains down.

Honest, if Trump is elected, I look for lots of BIG US companies to start moving corporate headquarters overseas. Do not be fooled into thinking they will stand by and be destroyed by this idiot.

So much for their patriotism. They are 1%ers only interested in how much money they can make. I hope Trump squeezes them till they squeal.

Angry and resentful losers who have been left behind are being led and driven by Trump the nuclear brain radical wildman and the most far out extreme fringe right that has ever existed in the United States, a rightwing that rivals Mussolini and his March on Rome.....

Michael Gerson: “As a leader, Trump has succeeded by appealing to stereotypes and ugly hatreds that most American leaders have struggled to repress and contain, His political universe consists of deceptive experts, of scheming, of criminal Mexicans, of lying politicians and bureaucrats and of disloyal Muslims. Asked to repudiate David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan, Trump hesitated, later claiming a ‘bad earpiece.’ Asked to repudiate the vicious anti-Semitism of some of his followers, Trump responded, ‘I don’t have a message to the fans.’”

“This is not flirting with the fringes; it is French-kissing them. Every Republican official endorsing Trump should know: This is the company he keeps. This is the company you now keep.”

Erick Erickson: “If the Republican Party wants to go in his direction, I guess I’m not a Republican anymore.”

The Trump campaign and its thrilled followers are conducting their own Mussolini style Long March on Washington.

Past time to head it off cause we know what happened back then. So more Americans who respect the Bill of Rights need to step forward.

Here's a question for you, if Trump appeals to the right wing, why are the right wing elites so opposed to him? They loathe him as much as any HRC supporter, and are probably trying to get HRC elected, given that she is part of the 1% and ain't gonna rock the boat if she wins.

Here's a question for you,

Here's the answer you engendered.

All the right wingers I read are thrilled and elated their savior has been delivered to them in the person of Donald Trump.

They've decided to play down the uniquely American Mussolini nature of Donald Trump. The far out whingenut right simply restricts itself to say it's time for a change. The old ways don't work. Stuff like that. That's as far as they'll go for the present time forward. The whingers don't discuss much of the content of Trump's daily drivelings and droolings if anything at all of 'em.

Nothing about for instance Trump's crackpot wild man conspiracy stuff, such as Vince Foster or Ted Cruz's father and Lee Harvey Oswald, or about the Donald Trump who carried the racist Birthers daily for several years, or......

The right I'm reading have become lambs in the interest of gaining their goal of a lifetime, which is to put a fellow radical nutcase crackpot in the White House and to do it as quietly as possible.

Whistle while you work.

Fail.

he said you will win so much that you will get bored with winning.

what you think?

I think anyone that believes that needs the mental health benefits of Obamacare.

I think anyone that believes HRC cares about the middle class ( or anyone not a 1%er ) needs the mental health benefits of Obamacare.