Is it too late to stop the Donald Trump machine?

webfact

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly in July is shaping up to have real entertainment value

Bernie is being offered an important role on the PLATFORM committee. Time to move on, make peace, and concentrate on vanquishing the dangerous orange beast.

To paraphrase some republican I forget the name Hillary may be bad but she's bad within normal parameters but trump's badness on the other hand ...

Really I can't begin to understand how any rational American can't see that trump is incredibly dangerous.

I can understand however his appeal to nihilists.

Look on the bright side. At least you don't have to be like a shallow, Hollywood nimrod and threaten to leave the country if he is elected......plus you can always tell people you are from Canada thumbsup.gif

Isn't it "funneeeeh" that those threatening to leave USA if Trump is elected are always leaving for Canada and not Mexico... you know the country south of USA that the same "i'm leaving for Canada!" morons think should have open borders to USA?

The real problem being that those that vow to leave never leave at all

Bernie is being offered an important role on the PLATFORM committee. Time to move on, make peace, and concentrate on vanquishing the dangerous orange beast.

If Bernie sells out for a few shiny objects, a pat on the head and an "attaboy....welcome back to the plantation", then Philly might be even more entertaining

If Bernie sells out for a few shiny objects, a pat on the head and an "attaboy....welcome back to the plantation", then Philly might be even more entertaining

He doesn't deserve all that much. Hillary has gotten about THREE MILLION more VOTES than Bernie. She didn't steal anything from Bernie. He LOST.

If Bernie keeps up this BS, he ends up helping trump be president. That's not having principles. That is being a SCUMBAG.

Yes, it's time for Bernie to lead his passionate supporters towards some kind of REALITY.

Edited by Jingthing

He doesn't deserve all that much. Hillary has gotten about THREE MILLION more VOTES than Bernie. She didn't steal anything from Bernie. He LOST.

She didn't have to steal anything. The nomination was given to her before the primary season began.

Trumpy claims he is visiting the British Prime Minister.

I wonder why 10 Downing Street is unable to confirm his arrangement ?

Now why would he want to visit the Brit PM? Now, were Trump to be elected and decided to meet with the PM, he would simply pick up the phone and tell Cameron to have his ass in Washington the next day

Donald Trump for President: What Are the Chances?

"After becoming the nominee of his party, Trump will probably face Hillary Clinton in the general election.

According to RealClearPolitics' average of recent polls, Clinton beats Trump by 6.2 percentage points in a head-to-head contest, while Sanders – wins by 13.6."

"CNN has published an interactive prediction page that allows users to vote on what they think the outcome of the presidential election will be.

The "wisdom of the crowd" predicts Trump only has an 21% chance of winning in November, perhaps because his extreme views on immigration,

race and gender would alienate many voters in the general election without mobilizing sufficient support to beat a Democratic candidate."

"The British betting website OddsChecker's give Trump slightly better odds at 27.8%. CNN gives Clinton a 79% chance of winning, OddsChecker 71.4%."

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/111615/current-probabilities-donald-trump-president.asp

This doof for the leader of the free world? clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Right. Ain't gonna happen.

The Lemmings are Saps.laugh.png

post-206952-0-93971500-1463765963_thumb.

Edited by iReason

Sure, the three million more votes she got than Bernie were a fix.

Wanna buy a bridge?

The media and DNC basically wouldn't acknowledge Bernie's presence in the race for the first three months. Clinton was practically running un-opposed. She won't have that luxury in the general.

In any event, she will win the nomination as pre-ordained so you can proceed with your Hillary victory party.

And no....don't need a bridge

Now why would he want to visit the Brit PM? Now, were Trump to be elected and decided to meet with the PM, he would simply pick up the phone and tell Cameron to have his ass in Washington the next day

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36344771

The 'Brit' PM is reported to have said : "I think his remarks are divisive, stupid and wrong and I think if he came to visit our country I think it'd unite us all against him."

So much for the "trump".

You Americans are welcome to whoever you choose to be POTUS .

Y'all have a great choice ! cheesy.gif

The 'Brit' PM is reported to have said : "I think his remarks are divisive, stupid and wrong and I think if he came to visit our country I think it'd unite us all against him."

So much for the "trump".

Yes, I know what he said.

But frankly, outside of the UK, who cares what the Brit PM has to say?

In fact, they obviously care more about what Trump says than vice versa.

So much for the "trump".

Frankly, we Brits are enjoying the show ! gigglem.gif

We are aware of the problems Y'all have in making a choice between the "lady" and "trumpy" but let the best man win !

The free Pantomime Y,all are providing is hilarious cheesy.gif The best show since Mr "Peanut" was elected by Y,all

So much for the "trump".

Frankly, we Brits are enjoying the show ! gigglem.gif

We are aware of the problems Y'all have in making a choice between the "lady" and "trumpy" but let the best man win !

The free Pantomime Y,all are providing is hilarious cheesy.gif The best show since Mr "Peanut" was elected by Y,all

Well, we certainly want to keep all the little people around the world entertained. If Mr. "Peanut" references Jimmy Carter, then sorry you had to wait for 40 years !

Unlike the PM there, the POTUS still has global influence, so everyone will get to share a little bit in the joy.thumbsup.gif

How's that debate going in your Parliament(?) on whether to ban Trump from entering the UK? I must admit....that made me laugh out loud

Remember the fundraising event for veterans that Trump held when he sat out one of the debates? He claimed he raisded 6 million. He also claimed that he himself gave 1 million. Guess what? The evidence or rather the lack of it, make it overwhelmingly likely that both were lies. Surprise, surprise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-said-he-raised-6-million-for-vets-now-his-campaign-says-it-was-less/2016/05/20/871127a8-1d1f-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html

It appears that all but the last holdouts against Trump in the establishment Republican camp are gradually coming around to support the Republican nominee. This is surprising, and not what many expected just a few months ago, when predictions of civil war at the convention and the demise of the GOP were in fashion. I guess this only shows that Trump is slowly also coming around to cooperating with the GOP on the platform and issues. They still have a problem controlling his diarrhea mouth, but they have come to accept that and just do damage control afterwards. The GOP is trying to get force him to accept expert consultation, instead of just winging it as always, and we'll see if that sticks. In any event, the GOP is taking a big gamble with this loose canon, but that is all they've got. You play the hand you're dealt.

In any event, even though Clinton still is the odds-on favorite to win, Trump is now getting the funding and support he needs to wage a full campaign. And for sure, Clinton is vulnerable and not creating any excitement among voters. Trump is getting all the attention. We'll see if that translates to votes.

Here's another interesting fact. We all know that Trump has refused to release his tax returns. But what few know is that he is requiring prospective vice-presidential candidates to submit theirs to him for vetting. http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns-vice-president/

I think it's customary when applying for most jobs that one provides documentation of one's work, financial\credit, and often criminal history to the prospective employer. It's seems you're really grasping here...is that all you've got? ?

It appears that all but the last holdouts against Trump in the establishment Republican camp are gradually coming around to support the Republican nominee. This is surprising, and not what many expected just a few months ago, when predictions of civil war at the convention and the demise of the GOP were in fashion. I guess this only shows that Trump is slowly also coming around to cooperating with the GOP on the platform and issues. They still have a problem controlling his diarrhea mouth, but they have come to accept that and just do damage control afterwards. The GOP is trying to get force him to accept expert consultation, instead of just winging it as always, and we'll see if that sticks. In any event, the GOP is taking a big gamble with this loose canon, but that is all they've got. You play the hand you're dealt.

In any event, even though Clinton still is the odds-on favorite to win, Trump is now getting the funding and support he needs to wage a full campaign. And for sure, Clinton is vulnerable and not creating any excitement among voters. Trump is getting all the attention. We'll see if that translates to votes.

A two-point lead = "odds on favorite." Only in Hillaryland. ?

Nothing but bad news for Team Hillary with The Donald surging in the polls... http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-poll-surge-223419

To add to her racial, gender, and class gaps...not to mention her "trust-worthiness" chasm. ?

If you believe Rasmussen, Gravis, and Fox all of which have a very bad record in President year elections. And by bad, I mean strongly biased in favor of Republicans. What's really bizarre though, is you citation of her racial, gender, and class gaps as being her problem. If anythying shows the blinkered view of Trump supporters it's not understanding how that statement could even more readily be applies to Trump.

Here's another interesting fact. We all know that Trump has refused to release his tax returns. But what few know is that he is requiring prospective vice-presidential candidates to submit theirs to him for vetting. http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns-vice-president/

I think it's customary when applying for most jobs that one provides documentation of one's work, financial\credit, and often criminal history to the prospective employer. It's seems you're really grasping here...is that all you've got? ?

Let's get something straight. Donald Trump will not be the VP's employer. If Trump wins, the American people will. And if it's necessary for Trump to see those returns, then it's just as necessary for the American people to see them. And if the VP's tax returns are necessary for the American people to see, then it's crucial for them to see Trump's tax returns. What is he hiding? We do know that he lied about the fact that an audit means he can't show his returns

Edited by ilostmypassword

Let's get something straight. Donald Trump will not be the VP's employer. If Trump wins, the American people will. And if it's necessary for Trump to see those returns, then it's just as necessary for the American people to see them. And if the VP's tax returns are necessary for the American people to see, then it's crucial for them to see Trump's tax returns. What is he hiding? We do know that he lied about the fact that an audit means he can't show his returns
The vice-president is a subordinate office to the President and not an independently elected official and servrs at the pleasure of the President and can be dismissed at any time. I would call such a person an "employee" of the President.

As to tax returns, what's your obsession with other people's taxes all about? The Donald is an American citizen the same as any other and is entitled to his privacy, especially when it comes to his tax affairs. There is no legal requirement that they be made public and you're free to make of it what you want. The majority of Americans seem to care less.

Nothing but bad news for Team Hillary with The Donald surging in the polls... http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-poll-surge-223419

To add to her racial, gender, and class gaps...not to mention her "trust-worthiness" chasm. ?

If you believe Rasmussen, Gravis, and Fox all of which have a very bad record in President year elections. And by bad, I mean strongly biased in favor of Republicans. What's really bizarre though, is you citation of her racial, gender, and class gaps as being her problem. If anythying shows the blinkered view of Trump supporters it's not understanding how that statement could even more readily be applies to Trump.
Typical Hillerista...points out the toothpick in another's eye while not noticing the log in their own. These "gap" arguments go both ways and Hillary has very wide and deep ones.

The vice-president is a subordinate office to the President and not an independently elected official and servrs at the pleasure of the President and can be dismissed at any time. I would call such a person an "employee" of the President.

As to tax returns, what's your obsession with other people's taxes all about? The Donald is an American citizen the same as any other and is entitled to his privacy, especially when it comes to his tax affairs. There is no legal requirement that they be made public and you're free to make of it what you want. The majority of Americans seem to care less.

The vice-president "serves at the pleasure of the President and can be dismissed at any time."? Really?Clearly it must be the Donald Trump imperial version of the Constitution that you subscribe to. No, the vice-President can not" be dismissed by the President at any time." He has to be imipeached. That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump shares your imperial delusions about the powers of the Office of the Presidency. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martin-nolan/the-vice-president-is-the_b_105178.html

As for the "majority of Americans seem to care less" about Presidential candidates releasing tax returns ...Here's the result of a very recent poll. By a margin of 59% to 38% Americans think Presidential candidates should release their tax returns.https://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2016/05/20/poll-public-supports-disclosure-of-tax-returns-for-presidential-candidates/

As for the "majority of Americans seem to care less" about Presidential candidates releasing tax returns ...Here's the result of a very recent poll. By a margin of 59% to 38% Americans think Presidential candidates should release their tax returns.https://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2016/05/20/poll-public-supports-disclosure-of-tax-returns-for-presidential-candidates/

I'm quite sure any VP who was asked to leave office by the P would immediately do so, therefore they're an "employee."

If that's the case, how do you explain that someone who has declined to do so is basically even or ahead in polls for the Presidency? Apparently they don't really care.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya