Is it too late to stop the Donald Trump machine?

webfact

Did people catch the recent vile monster press conference supposedly about veterans? He appeared like an angry madman and he promised he would be that way as president. The public has been warned ... the vile monster really is a vile monster and he's telling them that's what you'll get.

If Americans elect him, I guess we do deserve him. Happily, the electoral math still strongly favors Clinton:

Donald Trump, bully in chief

“YES, IT is going to be like this,” Donald Trump said during a news conference Tuesday, after a reporter asked if he would be as hostile to legitimate scrutiny once elected as he is now. His honesty offered a bracing counterpoint to the pusillanimous Republican leaders who continue to insist that the reality-television star would be different once in office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bully-in-chief/2016/05/31/8658640a-2762-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-b%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are not against Trump and don't post accordingly, then you are an easily manipulated, poorly educated right wing, holy rolling, woman hating angry white skinned red neck. Which, of course, means you support the bloviating, flip flopping, Wall St. funded vile monster who relishes the thought of you losing your home so he can frack for oil in the backyard.

I'm just curious what it would take for Trump supporters to have some doubts about their hero. The current news cycle is about Trump University. Well, it really wasn't a university, but a pure scam meant to defraud thousands of Americans so Trump could line his pocket. Don't take my word for it, it's all over the news.

But if you look into this case, you'll find that Trump basically sold these "Trump believers" a bill of goods, promising them untold riches. His sales pitch made a lot of promises, but in the end, failed to deliver (massive understatement). This sales pitch is very much like his campaign promises. Don't you think the end result will be pretty much the same?

I suspect Trump supporters are wondering the very same thing about Clinton supporters.

I don't find the idea of slick real estate seminars by real estate goons, that unusual. I do find the whole Trump U affair, which litigation for has been on-going for 6 years already, pretty sleazy, and Trump's attempts to kill it have failed. The process to hold him accountable presses forward. Good. Seems valid and warranted to me as is the FBI~Hillary Clinton.

As the Trump U sales docs popped into the public realm today, so have assertions that the primary legal firm honcho'ing the civil action law suit against Trump is a ..... documented Clinton donor to the tune of $675,000 paid for speeches by both Clintons. Which has absolutely nothing to do with the merits of the case, but a mental note has been made none the less.

Trump is also calling the Fed judge on the case bias because, he's a Mexican (American). I rolled my eyes again, farkin' Trump, what an idiot! But wait, turns out the judge is, in fact, a card carrying member of La Raza. Which has nothing to do with the merits of the case and Trump is still an idiot in how he says things, but a mental note has been made none the less.

There's a very entertaining piece in the NY Times today that details Trump's attempted scam of two China billionaires and how he sued the hell out of them and how they screwed him in the end. The most hilarious part was how the bumpkin didn't know how to use chopsticks and couldn't eat the food. cheesy.gif

Mr. Worldwide global businessman statesman. laugh.png

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/us/politics/donald-trump-hong-kong-riverside-south.html

Did people catch the recent vile monster press conference supposedly about veterans? He appeared like an angry madman and he promised he would be that way as president. The public has been warned ... the vile monster really is a vile monster and he's telling them that's what you'll get.

If Americans elect him, I guess we do deserve him. Happily, the electoral math still strongly favors Clinton:

“YES, IT is going to be like this,” Donald Trump said during a news conference Tuesday, after a reporter asked if he would be as hostile to legitimate scrutiny once elected as he is now. His honesty offered a bracing counterpoint to the pusillanimous Republican leaders who continue to insist that the reality-television star would be different once in office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bully-in-chief/2016/05/31/8658640a-2762-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-b%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Good for him. He called out the media. If you can honestly say the media is not strongly opposed to Trump and bashing him you are delusional at best. The mainstream media is not the friend of the average American and acts strictly in the interests of the corporate elite. This is about shaking up that elite.

Bezos's "Amazon Post" has no cred...carrying water for Hillary and the Washington Establishment (both parties).

If you are not against Trump and don't post accordingly, then you are an easily manipulated, poorly educated right wing, holy rolling, woman hating angry white skinned red neck. Which, of course, means you support the bloviating, flip flopping, Wall St. funded vile monster who relishes the thought of you losing your home so he can frack for oil in the backyard.

I'm just curious what it would take for Trump supporters to have some doubts about their hero. The current news cycle is about Trump University. Well, it really wasn't a university, but a pure scam meant to defraud thousands of Americans so Trump could line his pocket. Don't take my word for it, it's all over the news.

But if you look into this case, you'll find that Trump basically sold these "Trump believers" a bill of goods, promising them untold riches. His sales pitch made a lot of promises, but in the end, failed to deliver (massive understatement). This sales pitch is very much like his campaign promises. Don't you think the end result will be pretty much the same?

I suspect Trump supporters are wondering the very same thing about Clinton supporters.

I don't find the idea of slick real estate seminars by real estate goons, that unusual. I do find the whole Trump U affair, w7

As the Trump U sales docs popped into the public realm today, so have assertions that the primary legal firm honcho'ing the civil action law suit against Trump is a ..... documented Clinton donor to the tune of $675,000 paid for speeches by both Clintons. Which has absolutely nothing to do with the merits of the case, but a mental note has been made none the less.

Trump is also calling the Fed judge on the case bias because, he's a Mexican (American). I rolled my eyes again, farkin' Trump, what an idiot! But wait, turns out the judge is, in fact, a card carrying member of La Raza. Which has nothing to do with the merits of the case and Trump is still an idiot in how he says things, but a mental note has been made none the less.

There's a very entertaining piece in the NY Times today that details Trump's attempted scam of two China billionaires and how he sued the hell out of them and how they screwed him in the end. The most hilarious part was how the bumpkin didn't know how to use chopsticks and couldn't eat the food. cheesy.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/us/politics/donald-trump-hong-kong-riverside-south.html

That's not at all what what the article says (except the part about the chopsticks). And what's unusual about that...I'd venture to say 90% of non-Asian Americans can't use them. But go ahead keep making fun of people who aren't "sophisticated" like you [as if using a pair of twigs to eat food is a mark of anything] and wake-up in January 2017 as Trump as your President.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Bezos's "Amazon Post" has no cred...carrying water for Hillary and the Washington Establishment (both parties).

...looks like JingJing is digging up any kind of dirt he can possibly find.

.................in vain...........

I don't find the idea of slick real estate seminars by real estate goons, that unusual. I do find the whole Trump U affair, w7

That's not at all what what the article says (except the part about the chopsticks). And what's unusual about that...I'd venture to say 90% of non-Asian Americans can't use them. But go ahead keep making fun of people who aren't "sophisticated" like you and wake-up in January 2017 as Trump as your President.

Jed Clampett didn't know how to use chopsticks either but he didn't go around bragging how he would bring the Chinese to their knees with one phone call. laugh.png

...looks like JingJing is digging up any kind of dirt he can possibly find.

.................in vain...........

Understandable...when all Clinton supporters see when they look around is the wreckage of what remains of the "Hillary Landslide." laugh.png

I don't find the idea of slick real estate seminars by real estate goons, that unusual. I do find the whole Trump U affair, which litigation for has been on-going for 6 years already, pretty sleazy, and Trump's attempts to kill it have failed. The process to hold him accountable presses forward. Good. Seems valid and warranted to me as is the FBI~Hillary Clinton.

Actually, the most hilarious part was that he sued and lost. Yet, he claims to have won...or come out ahead...or some sort of nonsense.

Actually, the most hilarious part was that he sued and lost. Yet, he claims to have won...or come out ahead...or some sort of nonsense.

The most hilarious part is that the Chinese guys played him for the fool he is and made a chump out of Trump the minute he wobbled out of the airplane at Kai Tak airport.

Amateur.

Again...totally misrepresenting what the [biased] article itself even had to admit.

First off, unlike a personal injury lawsuit or even criminal case, where there is usually only one preferred outcome for the parties involved, business litigation is undertaken for a variety of reasons, and a settlement (draw) or even a loss can be a positive outcome depending on the original purpose of the lawsuit In this case, Trump sued some partners in a real-estate deal for selling out the partnership's property at too cheap a price. He was trying to get even more money than the already large pot of lucre he already received for his share. So he had already WON...and was going for more. Trump had nothing to loose by suing his partners...even if he lost the he was no worse off than before (and could possibly be much better off)...get it yet!

As it is, Trump is still left as a partner in a very profitable real-estate trust that continues for another 20-30 years. So contrary to your erroneous report, Trump did very well in the deal.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

I'm wondering the same thing about all you Hillary supporters.

Trump is not under active investigation by the FBI along with three other federal agencies. Hillary is.

Trump regularly holds press conferences open to questions. Hillary hasn't held a press conference in 2016.

Why do you liberals just keep going back after getting kicked in the teeth? Because you're avowed liberals and can't see the forest for the trees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton yet to hold single press conference in 2016

Trump regularly holds press conferences open to questions. Hillary hasn't held a press conference in 2016.

It will all come back to haunt her once the live debates with The Donald get underway.

I hope Hillary is taking her statins as she is in danger of her arteries furring up once The Donald mauls her live on TV. This will be as good as any press conference, for sure.

Yeah, but the NYT is read mostly by elites. Can't convert the trump true believers, but how to get the message out to persuadables that trump is a TOTAL FRAUD.

Haha Trump is a fraud yes I guess that would explain the incessant media attacks on him and attacks from both Republicans and Democrats as well as corporate insiders, banksters, high ranking overpaid underworked Washington establishment types going out of their way to try and defeat him. No he appears real and it has a lot of people very upset. Trump will rattle the establishment all the way down to the special interest groups who have been pushing their agendas on a formerly complacent and trusting American public. What you are witnessing here is a powerful movement as opposed to Hillary and Billary who are fraudulent crooks as Trump has pointed out. What is your agenda Jing Thing?

My "agenda" is opposing the most dangerous American political movement in my lifetime ... the trump fascist movement. No mystery about it.

Seems like a lonely place to be, JT.

Over eleven million voters have provided The Donald with the GOP nomination.

My "agenda" is opposing the most dangerous American political movement in my lifetime ... the trump fascist movement. No mystery about it.

And you're going to do that from where...oh yeah, from behind a keyboard in Thailand. I'm sure the Hillary campaign is glad you're on the team ?

I'm wondering the same thing about all you Hillary supporters.

Trump is not under active investigation by the FBI along with three other federal agencies. Hillary is.

Why do you liberals just keep going back after getting kicked in the teeth? Because you're avowed liberals and can't see the forest for the trees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton yet to hold single press conference in 2016

Maybe because on issues of policy, the the concrete things Trump has said he will do, goes against what progressives think is good for the country. You know, real hard economic issues. Like disproportionately large tax cuts for the 1%. No increase in the federal minimum wage. Repealing restrictions on the dangerously risky behaviors of hedge funds and banks which could, and most likely will, expose the USA to another massive financial crisis.. Appointing extremely right wing justices to the supreme court. The kind who consistently vote with corporations against the interests of workers.

Against this you think that how many press conferences he holds is an important factor? Especially considering how independent ratings of his assertions at these press conferences ( and elsewhere) consistently rate trump as by far the most dishonest candidate of the current election cycle. No one even comes close to him.

The fact is, your politics are extremely right wing. And so are Trump's. So you're not supporting him because he's going to shake things up. Anybody who proposes to give those entrenched in power even more money is not somebody who is going to shake things up. Anyone who wants to continue to renew the right wing direction of the Supreme court is not shaking things up. It's going to be more of the same and even worse. And that's why you're supporting him.

Again...totally misrepresenting what the [biased] article itself even had to admit.

First off, unlike a personal injury lawsuit or even criminal case, where there is usually only one preferred outcome for the parties involved, business litigation is undertaken for a variety of reasons, and a settlement (draw) or even a loss can be a positive outcome depending on the original purpose of the lawsuit In this case, Trump sued some partners in a real-estate deal for selling out the partnership's property at too cheap a price. He was trying to get even more money than the already large pot of lucre he already received for his share. So he had already WON...and was going for more. Trump had nothing to loose by suing his partners...even if he lost the he was no worse off than before (and could possibly be much better off)...get it yet!

As it is, Trump is still left as a partner in a very profitable real-estate trust that continues for another 20-30 years. So contrary to your erroneous report, Trump did very well in the deal.

I've been involved in global business litigation and doing business in Hong Kong and China for 30 years. I know the people involved. Trump was out of his depth then, and he is way out of his depth now.

Trump is a fraud, and a cheap one at that. He uses litigation the wrong way it was intended, and abuses litigation for the wrong reasons, adding to the litigation mess. No morals. His idea of the single phone call to Beijing is to tell them the US is defaulting and declaring bankruptcy essentially, another cheap parlor trick they won't fall for.

Cheap carnival tricks.

I've been involved in global business litigation and doing business in Hong Kong and China for 30 years. I know the people involved. Trump was out of his depth then, and he is way out of his depth now.

Trump is a fraud, and a cheap one at that. He uses litigation the wrong way it was intended, and abuses litigation for the wrong reasons, adding to the litigation mess. No morals. His idea of the single phone call to Beijing is to tell them the US is defaulting and declaring bankruptcy essentially, another cheap parlor trick they won't fall for.

Cheap carnival tricks.

I bet you're really proud of your chopstick skills then...at least you'll look good in your New York Times article. ?

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Cheap carnival tricks.

Yet here you are posting anonymously on a Thailand based internet forum while Trump is running for the Presidency of the United States.

Your interpretation of somebody being out of their depth seems somewhat skewed.

Cheap carnival tricks.

Yet here you are posting anonymously on a Thailand based internet forum while Trump is running for the Presidency of the United States.

Chuck, for all you know, I could be posting from the back room of a dirt floor mini mart in some back village in Isaan. wink.png

Cheap carnival tricks.

Chuck, for all you know, I could be posting from the back room of a dirt floor mini mart in some back village in Isaan. wink.png

Let me know if you're in the Udorn/Loei area. We could meet at my house.

I have real floors and everything.

My point just zipped over your head again. Hillary is in the pay of the establishment as evidenced by her funding sponsored by Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=N00000019&cycle=Career

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/030415/hillary-clintons-wall-street-ties.asp

That's why the Republican party and Democratic party and Media are united against Trump. It's Establishment vs non establishment.

My point just zipped over your head again.

laugh.png

The rightwhingers are lined up in support of Trump 100% and to the last man. Dedicated and promoting their new hero against the libtards, political correctness, immigration, marriage equality, the MSM, Obama, the Clintons, the UN, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution itself and the rule of law. They want the wall up and they want Musims out. Libtards silenced.

It is unmistakably obvious the Trumpfanboyz are the usual suspect far out extremist whingers. They are undeniably the green cheese fringe who this time around and with Trump in the lead will only use the word "change." The Trumpfanboyz rarely discuss Trump's specifics nor will they discuss Trump's day to day wildness as Trump HimSelf flits from one intemperate statement to the next crackpot claim, all the while ignoring completely facts and reality.

The Trumpfanboyz have spent their lives ignoring facts and reality too so to them this is a match made in, well, someplace.

If a rightwhingenut walks like a Trump and if a swarm of rightwhingenuts form up a line behind The Donald to walk like The Donald and attack the same enemies as the whingenuts have always attacked, then it's a Trumpwhingenut by any feather. wub.png

The usual suspects. This time they simply and innocently want "change." clap2.gif

Apparently you are a reality denier or don't watch the right wing media as they have been trying to dump Trump for months.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/30/politics/adam-kinzinger-no-path-third-party-run/

Sorry if this does not fit in your talking points today but it is reality. Trump is change and Hillary is establishment.

"Trump is change and Hillary is establishment."

Indeed he is, and not for the better. In fact, quite the opposite.

But, hey, now that he has secured the endorsement of North Korea as well as previously having bagged important support from Putin and the KKK he is clearly a shoo-in.

One would think that would give even the most ardent supporter of the talking primate pause for thought....nah, who am I kidding!

But, hey, now that he has secured the endorsement of North Korea as well as previously having bagged important support from Putin and the KKK he is clearly a shoo-in.

One would think that would give even the most ardent supporter of the talking primate pause for thought....nah, who am I kidding!

The electorate will decide and not NK, the KKK or Putin and your vote's included.

What you going to do when Trump is president?

The electorate will decide and not NK, the KKK or Putin and your vote's included.

What you going to do when Trump is president?

Not my point at all.

Straight question;

Does the endorsement from NK, Puting and the KKK bother you at all?