In 30 Days Entry Stamp

hi,

this might have been discussed before but i just want to confirm it. i have just arrived in bangkok with 30 days entry stamp. i read that you could only do 2 visa runs and then just go to thai immigration here to get an extension. so if i do a visa run this nov, i can still do another visa run on december to complete the 90 days? or if i do visa run this nov. i have already used the 60 days allowable stay and just go to the thai immigration for an extension? which one is right? please advise. am kind'a confuse :o .

i also read here that agents are not allowed anymore, is this only in laos or anywhere you want to get a thai visa?

plus, had anyone tried sunbelt in getting a non-immigrant b?

thank you for your help. i am sorry to bother you guys with all these questions.

again, thank you in advance :D .

The rule is 90 days max on non visa entry and the count started on October 1. No you can not go to immigration to get an extension (except for emergency). Travel agents (where you provide passport in same city and they run it to Embassy are normally allowed - but some will want to see each applicant at times). What is not allowed is someone else taking your passport across international borders.

The rule is 90 days max on non visa entry and the count started on October 1. No you can not go to immigration to get an extension (except for emergency). Travel agents (where you provide passport in same city and they run it to Embassy are normally allowed - but some will want to see each applicant at times). What is not allowed is someone else taking your passport across international borders.

so, this means that i can still do a visa run on december in order to get a 30 days entry stamp?