Nearby Farang being taken for a ride

naboo

What should I do?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unless he is your best buddy...I would just get some kind of hobby that kept my mind busy, and off of this girl.

Being "taken for a ride" is pretty normal here. I cannot think of one time that I Have not been overcharged for my tour, by a young lady.

Edited by slipperylobster

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Say nothing, and stay well away. If the other falang can't work it out for himself, that's his problem. If you spill the beans, there's a good chance the local mafia will be brought into the picture.

Although the last alternative posted by the OP indicates to me a troll post.

Edited by bazza40

Nothing to gain - and likely plenty to lose - if he asks, then maybe - if not no need to tell... it also sounds like you don't know even half the story and you don't seem to explain too well what you do know - I had trouble following it too... keep it to yourself is best

Dear Abby,

My husband hasn't worked for the last 14 years.
All he does is get dressed in the morning and hop in his fancy car to visit his cronies.
I know he`s cheated on me many times with young girls who could be his
granddaughters.

I know because he brags about this to me. He smokes fancy cigars and drinks the most expensive Champagne day and night. We sleep in separate beds because he`s always telling me he knows I`m a lesbian and my varicose veins and ugly face turn him off!

Should I clobber him with my frying pan, or should I leave him, Abby?
Your advice would be appreciated.
Mad as Hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Mad as Hell,

You don`t have to take that kind of treatment from any man. I suggest you pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p.! Don`t resort to clobbering him with the frying pan, and try to act like a lady!

Remember ....... you`re running for President of the United States, so try acting like it!

I know a Farang that lies and cheats on his Thai wife every opportunity he gets, and has done for years, should I tell his wife ?

I would say no need - she already knows!

No man can keep secrets like that from any woman and many Thai ladies have an amazing sense of smell LOL

It could be that she is happy with it and if that's what it takes to keep the ATM home, then so be it.

Always best to stay out of these situations. Would you tell a Thai wife if a friend of yours was cheating on his wife? Of course not -- you don't want to be responsible for the inevitable sh*t storm.

I realize there isn't much to do in a Thai village and it's probably nice to be able to talk with another English-speaking guy, but it's probably best to resist the temptation to chat with the lady's targets, even if you don't plan to talk about her history. She'll only think you're talking about her previous conquests and there will always be the temptation to do just that, esp if you start drinking alcohol.

I know a Farang that lies and cheats on his Thai wife every opportunity he gets, and has done for years, should I tell his wife ?

No need ...the wife knows ...believe me, she knows....just not all the dirty details.

If you would want to know, tell the guy. If you would rather live in ignorant bliss getting

milked, don't say a word. whistling.gif

Indifference is the last trait of a dying civilization....one does not need to wonder why Thailand attracts so many moral bottomfeeders from all over the world. Just read the responses on this thread.

All will end up closed I reckon...the snatch and grab seems out of line with the business model...basically the gal hasn't the business acumen for the long game.

Shame really as it sounds like she could do well.

Wow, i am really impressed by your business analysis based on the OP story.

You have to co-exist in that town with the young lady & her family. Ratting her out will only cause you grief. The fooling farang are risking only money; as long as they are not in physical danger, keep out of it. You will not bring an end to this behavior, and if you "rescue" one young man, another will replace him soon. Are you going to make it your mission in life to shut down this scam? If not, stay out.

The fact that you generated a poll and OP on this suggests you are wrestling with this option.

There is a reason cops dread domestic disturbances. It is the same reason that nearly all relationships turn ugly when it is over; people have such deep, manipulative and competing agendas. In most cases they will also turn on newcomers to their situation, regardless of well intent. It is the same reason we are drawn to social disasters like you seem to be observing- humans thrive on social disaster like slow motion car wrecks.

Zip.

post-201392-0-94869800-1458412071_thumb.

i caught my neighbor spanking his monkey. he left the curtain open in the evening and i could see in and he could not see out. we have separate vills but there is a common yard area with windows facing.

should i mention this to him, or ignore it? other suggestions.

things are not ever going to be the same over that beer. just looking for opinions on how to approach it.

i caught my neighbor spanking his monkey. he left the curtain open in the evening and i could see in and he could not see out. we have separate vills but there is a common yard area with windows facing.

should i mention this to him, or ignore it? other suggestions.

things are not ever going to be the same over that beer. just looking for opinions on how to approach it.

Tell him that all the village kids could see him also.

You really tried to shoo them away, but……

All will end up closed I reckon...the snatch and grab seems out of line with the business model...basically the gal hasn't the business acumen for the long game.

Shame really as it sounds like she could do well.

maybe she will move on up and down to Pattaya and open a bar ?

But seriously stay out of it....let the falang men learn the lessons of life for themselves...their own feelings will be telling them what you want to say ,....

as the saying goes you can lead a horse to water.....

sounds simple to me. The lady keeps getting new money and new "backers", aka falang boyfriends. The one question I would have is how do you know the visa money actually went to a proper visa agent and that the money was not just kept and divided up?

I think this post is a load of crap,did any one read the threat?

"We are both reading this post now and many people are mad with you!We know who you are",posted by puukao.

Come on Mods, do we have to listen to threats like this?

Crap,crap utter crap.

A farlang friend of mine discussed a similar matter with me. He is happily married to a Thai, but mentioned if he was in this situation he hoped someone would tell him.

In Thailand too many people keep their mouths shut & these tarts get away with murder.

Dob her in!!

Edited by PeVee1st