Am i the biggest tight arse

Tazzza

your first mistake is, the assumption that the rubber prices have halved. This is not true. The price was 68 THB per kilo untreated rubber three years ago compared to 14 THB per kilo now. I would not call it halved. It has dropped to suicide level !

Then your typical thai/farang relationship should be based on you, the stronger income earner, supplying the woman you love. If you are not willing to take care of her, why are you together?

You can hardly make a living out of 20 rai of rubber trees. You call that "living" ? It is called "vegetating" or "enduring" in my place.

. . and yes, the ongoing drought in the northeast of Thailand is seriously affecting the food chain and the incomes of farmers. It is life threatening. It is near being a catastrophe already.

Not a mistake.. 79 baht per kilo treated and now 45b

But you are right..i need to start taking care of her.. 3 years tells me she is not agold digger.

Well what the f are you doing on here,, if you know all this and after 3 years you still like her and dont feel the compulsion to break up there are 3 options. 1/ help her out. 2/ tell her to get another job,, or if you feel a way about giving her money, loan it to her.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great relationship. Oh .boy. If you really like here......and want to keep her.......pay up

I find the connection between the no. of guys complaining about bad relationships and the no of guys here, finding it strange to pay up, amazing.

You see no link.?

Ah well, guess the ones not getting it at all, will find me a sucker. keeping a girl requires more than a big. D..ck

Edited by BuriramDevelopers

Been with my GF for 3 years and refuse to give her money

on regular basis.. every February there is a constant fight about money.

She has 20 acres of rubber and the price of rubber has halved. And now for 3 month there is no rubber and no rain.

Now.. i need honest replies .

I hate the thought of regular payment die to paying my ex Child support for 10 years.

Do any of you guys feel resentment paying money every month.

Hi depends on how much you are putting in to keep the home up keep .

I would never pay a thai lady a monthly salary no way lots in thailand do but and I can't believe how stupid some man can be I never ever paid my ex wife money back home I just paid all the bills and the food.

So if you are not putting in you should but if she want a monthly salary no way .

yep and the word ex says it all...........

The way I see it. If you are not married then why should you pay her a monthly salary?

In my previous relationships with Thai girls I have earned more money, so if we go out to eat then I would generally pay, if we go on holiday then I would pay for flights, hotel etc., if we went to the cinema then I would pay.

But pay them a monthly salary? Not a chance!!! I am not their employer! Anyone who pays their gf a monthly salary are in effect paying for a girlfriend experience. I choose to do that in nana and don't have to deal with all the bulls..t after

It's a wonder she still sticks around with a tight arse like you shurley she can find a more generous benefactor than you after 3 wasted years with you are you hoping to take your money with you when you die or jump if still in Thailand

your first mistake is, the assumption that the rubber prices have halved. This is not true. The price was 68 THB per kilo untreated rubber three years ago compared to 14 THB per kilo now. I would not call it halved. It has dropped to suicide level !

Then your typical thai/farang relationship should be based on you, the stronger income earner, supplying the woman you love. If you are not willing to take care of her, why are you together?

You can hardly make a living out of 20 rai of rubber trees. You call that "living" ? It is called "vegetating" or "enduring" in my place.

. . and yes, the ongoing drought in the northeast of Thailand is seriously affecting the food chain and the incomes of farmers. It is life threatening. It is near being a catastrophe already.

He said 20 acres not 20 rai. A huge difference. That would be 51 rai.

She has 20 acres of rubber and the price of rubber has halved. And now for 3 month there is no rubber and no rain.

I hate the thought of regular payment die to paying my ex Child support for 10 years.

I would never pay a thai lady a monthly salary no way lots in thailand do but and I can't believe how stupid some man can be I never ever paid my ex wife money back home I just paid all the bills and the food.

So if you are not putting in you should but if she want a monthly salary no way .

What are you trying to say

Sorry not understand what you are saying ,

Because I say the word ex what dose that mean you have no idea why I have a ex ok.

I am just saying I don't pay a salary to a woman is that bad I think not , you get married for love and friendship not to have to pay someone to be with you .

Lots of woman here in thailand think you have to pay them a salary because some man , not all do it .

And the stupid man who do it ???? It up for all of us .

But not me .

Sounds like a great relationship. Oh .boy. If you really like here......and want to keep her.......pay up

I find the connection between the no. of guys complaining about bad relationships and the no of guys here, finding it strange to pay up, amazing.

You see no link.?

Ah well, guess the ones not getting it at all, will find me a sucker. keeping a girl requires more than a big. D..ck

Ok Mr thailand

My girl has 20 rai as well. Cut down all the rubber trees a year ago. Now grows asparagus, corn , pumpkins, lettuce, sunflowers and sugar cane. Figures the asparagus will remain profitable for another year or so until all the copycats start to grow it and then she will change to something else. Why is your girl still harvesting rubber? Dead industry. Asparagus about 1500 to 3000 baht a day gross. If you want to give her money make sure she uses it to get rid of the rubber and starts to grow something profitable.

Been with my GF for 3 years and refuse to give her money on regular basis

Although one assumes you expect something from her on a regular basis and that she should stick around just for the opportunity to breathe the same air as you.

I assume you mean he expects sex?

I am not sure you understand how actual relationships work ...

In the west you give them money and your home and you hope for sex.

In Asia you give them money and you get sex in return.

Isn't that how (heterosexual) relationships work?

Is yours different?

Before I wake up my GF makes me fresh coffee and cuts up a fresh mango and leaves it in the bed next to me. If she sees me oversleeping she massages me awake starting at my feet and finishing at my scalp. She asks me if I would like anything else for breakfast. She has already swept the floors, cleaned up the apartment and taken laundry out and brought it back and hung it all up to dry before this. She gives me a kiss and takes herself to her salon where she works 10 hours a day 6 days a week, mostly on her feet cutting and coloring hair. She calls me when she has lunch and asks if I want to share it and tells me she misses me. I will often stop by and see her if I am not to busy with errands or just goofing off. She runs to hug and kiss me when she sees me and misses me five minutes after I am gone. Before she comes home exhausted, she asks if I ate or if I need anything or if I want her to cook anything when she gets home. We eat usually what she prepares as she is a master chef. She gives me a shower with salt scrub and powders me like a baby before bed. She usually asks if I have downloaded a romantic movie to watch together. We watch a few minutes of a movie as she again gives me an expert massage and she then usually hits the pillow with a thud. I have left out COUNTLESS other things that she does that you would not believe and I have also not focused on the kindnesses I do for her of which there are many. One of which includes an automatic transfer of 6000 baht to her account the first of every month. This was my idea mind you. Of course there is personal taste but she is very smart, warm and kind to everyone, extremely funny and happens to be a knockout and could have any man she wants. I would on the other hand never be able to replace her in this country or any other. She almost never asks me for extra money and pays all her own bills and daily expenses from her salon income and that small amount I give her. There have been times where she has been forced to ask me for some small additional money for unforeseen reasons. Do I give it to her?? YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT I DO!

I applaud your fortitude under adverse circumstances.

Many guys here would believe that a stern No is all it takes to stop a Thai woman from asking for money....but usually that is not the case.

Usually when you stand your ground then they use your resistance to their requests or demands for money against you resulting in them making your life miserable in numerous other ways.

Thai Women , on average, believe any problems in their lives should be shared with you and or dumped into your lap for you to help them with and if there are money problems then they feel you should help them....as they believe they are giving you what you want ( sex and affection and female companionship etc. etc. ) and that has a value.

When the money is not forthcoming then they will treat you differently while they will use sex and their affection as a weapon against you.

And you thought all Thai women have such nice qualities and charming female virtues making them so amiable and worthy of your love.

Think again...and once again for good measure.

Cheers

Is yours different?

In the west if you go through financial problems the girl will generally help you.

In Thailand if you go through financial problems the girl will find the next highest bidder.

you get married for love and friendship not to have to pay someone to be with you .

I got married for sex, babies and a marriage VISA.

Not a thought for love and friendship.

Then I am 100% smarter then you I not get married not that stupid me .

Is yours different?

In the west if you go through financial problems the girl will generally help you.

In Thailand if you go through financial problems the girl will find the next highest bidder.

Yes , yes , yes so right

I applaud your fortitude under adverse circumstances.

Many guys here would believe that a stern No is all it takes to stop a Thai woman from asking for money....but usually that is not the case.

Usually when you stand your ground then they use your resistance to their requests or demands for money against you resulting in them making your life miserable in numerous other ways.

Thai Women , on average, believe any problems in their lives should be shared with you and or dumped into your lap for you to help them with and if there are money problems then they feel you should help them....as they believe they are giving you what you want ( sex and affection and female companionship etc. etc. ) and that has a value.

When the money is not forthcoming then they will treat you differently while they will use sex and their affection as a weapon against you.

And you thought all Thai women have such nice qualities and charming female virtues making them so amiable and worthy of your love.

Think again...and once again for good measure.

Cheers

I've heard the very same characterization about western women many times.

The plot thickens..... biggrin.png

Before I wake up my GF makes me fresh coffee and cuts up a fresh mango and leaves it in the bed next to me. If she sees me oversleeping she massages me awake starting at my feet and finishing at my scalp. She asks me if I would like anything else for breakfast. She has already swept the floors, cleaned up the apartment and taken laundry out and brought it back and hung it all up to dry before this. She gives me a kiss and takes herself to her salon where she works 10 hours a day 6 days a week, mostly on her feet cutting and coloring hair. She calls me when she has lunch and asks if I want to share it and tells me she misses me. I will often stop by and see her if I am not to busy with errands or just goofing off. She runs to hug and kiss me when she sees me and misses me five minutes after I am gone. Before she comes home exhausted, she asks if I ate or if I need anything or if I want her to cook anything when she gets home. We eat usually what she prepares as she is a master chef. She gives me a shower with salt scrub and powders me like a baby before bed. She usually asks if I have downloaded a romantic movie to watch together. We watch a few minutes of a movie as she again gives me an expert massage and she then usually hits the pillow with a thud. I have left out COUNTLESS other things that she does that you would not believe and I have also not focused on the kindnesses I do for her of which there are many. One of which includes an automatic transfer of 6000 baht to her account the first of every month. This was my idea mind you. Of course there is personal taste but she is very smart, warm and kind to everyone, extremely funny and happens to be a knockout and could have any man she wants. I would on the other hand never be able to replace her in this country or any other. She almost never asks me for extra money and pays all her own bills and daily expenses from her salon income and that small amount I give her. There have been times where she has been forced to ask me for some small additional money for unforeseen reasons. Do I give it to her?? YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT I DO!

Sounds like my ex-GF!!! I had to give it all up when I married her though. cheesy.gif

Naw, just kidding, after 10 years together, she's still great but in time, a lot of those sweet sweet things fell away.

Everyone who is able should contribute to the household in one way or another, no free rides. I would say as long as she is making an effort and the money you are giving her is truly going for support and not just to her or her family's bank account I think ok. Just remember, once you start something it is difficult to stop it.

Everyone who is able should contribute to the household in one way or another, no free rides. I would say as long as she is making an effort and the money you are giving her is truly going for support and not just to her or her family's bank account I think ok. Just remember, once you start something it is difficult to stop it.

That reminder is excellent, sage advice.

I have to say i love everyone's replies.. I'm going to contribute.

Yes i am a tight arse .. i kinda lucky i found a women already established house car land ect so i think it's only right to help with the monthly bills... ohh I'm 47 and she is 38

I have to say i love everyone's replies.. I'm going to contribute.

Yes i am a tight arse .. i kinda lucky i found a women already established house car land ect so i think it's only right to help with the monthly bills... ohh I'm 47 and she is 38

Hey man, welcome back!

As long as you're happy with it, that's the ticket. I'm 47 too, wife 44. Sometimes I tink too mutt but, in moments of clarity, remind myself I knew what I was getting into, nothing has changed, only my outlook and disposition at times.

But again, sage advice just above^^. Once you get in, it can be hard to break the suction later if you have a change of heart. Keep in mind, you are using up what she/they consider the productive years of their life, although even 38 is considered "past it" here. At any rate, stringing them along for 10 years when they've got fatter and their boobs sag, then bailing on them leaving nothing behind.....some might very well freak out as their future security is walking out the door.

post-134393-0-62969300-1458623197_thumb.

You see no link.?

Ok Mr thailand

you think that only applies to Thailand?

Contributions are not always of the monetary kind.

Is yours different?

Yes, unsurprisingly, mine is different seeing as I don't live in a seaside cartoon postcard