First Date... First Meeting...where to go?

BookMan

In my opinion the worse place to go is a cinema....What ya gonna do, sit there in silence for 2/3 hours, when in fact you both should be looking into each others eyes...

These days they've got those love seats where it's easy enough for the lady to take a quick nap with her head between your legs.

Thai ladies are pretty easy but i think this is pretty optimistic expectation for a first date. Unless you went to dinner first.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You old romantic you. Thats where I take em after the bar.... cheaper than a ST room and the same end result is achieved.

ST or STD?

Well derrr. everyone know ST = short time. get with the program Bazza.

Yes, I know. Just wondering how many recognise the STD acronym.

Yeah, that's the Short-Time Deposit--you pick out your girl early in the evening; then come back and get her later.

Don Mega, you must be the guy scoring the tattooed gals calling out at the passing falang at Morning Night Bar on Soi 4 / Sukhumvit with your wonderful insight.

I assume that is somewhere in BKK ?

You will be surprised to know in all my years here I have not spent one single night in BKK and my only visits there is every 2nd year to pop in and sign for my work permit and permission to stay extension.

You have piqued my interest though so at the end of next year (when Iam forced to come to the capital to sign some documents) I might just book a room for the night and check out this so called Morning Night Bar, sounds like it has some candidates that may suit my palette.

Do you get a two year extension of stay with the two year work permit?

yes. extension is same as work permit.

In my opinion the worse place to go is a cinema....What ya gonna do, sit there in silence for 2/3 hours, when in fact you both should be looking into each others eyes...

These days they've got those love seats where it's easy enough for the lady to take a quick nap with her head between your legs.

Thai ladies are pretty easy but i think this is pretty optimistic expectation for a first date. Unless you went to dinner first.

You could take your date from the restaurant, the no hands restaurant that is.