Did these Motor Show pretties hew to ‘Thainess?’

webfact

Did These Motor Show Pretties Hew to ‘Thainess?’
By Sasiwan Mokkhasen
Staff Reporter

14586439271458644012l.jpg
Promotional models at a Tuesday press preview for the Bangkok International Motor Show at Impact Muang Thong Thani.

BANGKOK — A press preview was held for the Bangkok International Motor Show today at Impact Muang Thong Thani, and as usual attention focused on the latest models – not the vehicles.

While it remains to be seen what scenes await attendees and the swarms of amateur – mostly male – photographers Wednesday, the press preview seemed to offer a slightly more restrained sexuality in its promotional models.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1458643927&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-03-23

I once went to a BKK motor show, tip be the first in the door by lunch time you can't get near a car, The food is pretty crappy too and there are lots of bored models, of course traffic crawls in and out of that area....

SLR's are a flashing and to be honest pics at the motor show are hardly artistic but hey keeps the young men satisfied.

Edited by AlexRRR

Perhaps the greatest conundrum regarding this latest "tempest in a teapot" - is determining if the middle model is a kathoey or not..coffee1.gif

On another note- I see that pasty-white skin is still "in" sad.png

In memory of their God - the late Michael Jackson!

Judging by the photos here these girls needed to disrobe to get the lookers they used to get before wearing traditional Thai clothing was mandated. I've seen prettier pretties just walking down the streets. It's no wonder their isn't news about the success or failure of this car show.

If these are the Girls used then none of them look Thai. All look to white as though they are ill. All look like they have had their noses done.And none look like they ha be done a days work in there life , probly Daddy has big money and got them the job.

Edited by Thongkorn

If these are the Girls used then none of them look Thai. All look to white as though they are ill. All look like they have had their noses done.And none look like they ha be done a days work in there life , probly Daddy has big money and got them the job.

Perhaps these pretty northern flowers are more to your taste and idea of what Thai women should "look" like?rolleyes.gif

post-9891-0-91625200-1458695174_thumb.jp

Perhaps these pretty northern flowers are more to your taste and idea of what Thai women should "look" like?rolleyes.gif

attachicon.gifThaigirls..jpg

The one on the right is Hot!

How does one 'Hew'?

“Most people hew the battlements of life from compromise, erecting their impregnable keeps from judicious submissions, fabricating their philosophical drawbridges from emotional retractions and scalding marauders in the boiling oil of sour grapes.”

Zelda Fitzgerald

I'm not fond of shows where you can't test drive the models. Pass.

Totally agree on that..

Hew think they should change the "motor show" to a yearly "pretty show" with test driving option and just put a few cars to decorate the place, would be much more interesting :)

Perhaps the greatest conundrum regarding this latest "tempest in a teapot" - is determining if the middle model is a kathoey or not..coffee1.gif

On another note- I see that pasty-white skin is still "in" sad.png

It wouldn't interest or concern me either way but from a neutral observation I'd say there appears to be a healthy mustache developing above the upper lip of that individual.