UK: 'We need to stand together' says Cameron after Brussels bloodshed

webfact

Watch episode 5 of The Night Manager to get a realistic view of priorities in the war business

Weapons sales are the priorities for US,UK,French,Russian governments in doing business with Asia, Africa and the Middle East

Any sense of humanitarian positions are secondary and designed to deceive the public and to maximise the sale of military hardware

If we were able to analyse the bombs used in Brussels and elsewhere - Yemen - we would see that they were made in one of the countries mentioned above

ISIS created by the US Coalition In Iraq - who were in coalition - let's guess US,UK and European countries

Point proved

Conspiracy theorist and quoting the plot line of "the sum of all fears"

You forgot one minor technicality...the bombs used by ISIS and othets in attacks such as these are not based on military explosives, they are made from common availible chemicals, for example ANFO, which if you know what your doing can be made from common garden/agricultural fertiliser and diesel

They've found some acetone in one of the apartment who was raided by the Belgian police.

Although a AK-style pistol PAP M92 was traced trough identification numbers to official weapons merchant in Florida. It requires a lot of paperwork and research with approval from US national security to obtain one of their weapons. At the end, it was used at the Bataclan tragedy...

The EU is really trying to stand together Cameron.

Nils Muižnieks, the Council of Europe's human rights commissioner, says foreigners who enter Britain without permission should be referred to as 'irregular' rather than 'illegal'

A European human rights commissioner has told British ministers to stop referring to "illegal immigrants", claiming they should use the term "irregular migrants" for foreigners who enter this country without permission.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/dont-call-them-illegal-immigrants-says-europe-human-rights-commissioner/ar-BBqPZjx?ocid=spartandhp

Time to tell these un-elected cretins where to go.

Watch episode 5 of The Night Manager to get a realistic view of priorities in the war business

Weapons sales are the priorities for US,UK,French,Russian governments in doing business with Asia, Africa and the Middle East

Any sense of humanitarian positions are secondary and designed to deceive the public and to maximise the sale of military hardware

If we were able to analyse the bombs used in Brussels and elsewhere - Yemen - we would see that they were made in one of the countries mentioned above

ISIS created by the US Coalition In Iraq - who were in coalition - let's guess US,UK and European countries

Point proved

Conspiracy theorist and quoting the plot line of "the sum of all fears"

You forgot one minor technicality...the bombs used by ISIS and othets in attacks such as these are not based on military explosives, they are made from common availible chemicals, for example ANFO, which if you know what your doing can be made from common garden/agricultural fertiliser and diesel

They've found some acetone in one of the apartment who was raided by the Belgian police.

Although a AK-style pistol PAP M92 was traced trough identification numbers to official weapons merchant in Florida. It requires a lot of paperwork and research with approval from US national security to obtain one of their weapons. At the end, it was used at the Bataclan tragedy...

Fair enough but the posters comments related to bombs not firearms

More than 50 migrants hiding in two lorries have made it to Britain in the past 72 hours, fuelling fears over border controls during the current terror alert.

Twenty-six migrants were found in the back of a lorry near Canterbury yesterday hours after the Home Office announced that it was tightening border security after the Brussels attacks.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article4720359.ece

The undetected crime ratio used to be 1 : 10 in the UK.

It is time to tell the EU where to go until the UK sorts out its own border security.

No you Stupid Man ! you need to get out of the EU, and then stop all of these ' Refugees coming into the UK

Once an idiot always an idiot , Time for you to go. You are not doing the UK any favors by trying to be Head Honcho

when the majority of people want to see you go , and go for good !!!!!!!!!!

Initially the ME was an Arab/Israel issue, one I believe should have been left to them to sort out as it was their problem. The US then stuck its nose in and then PLO/terrorism started to target the West as well, lets include wisely stirring up and arming/training Islamists in Afghanistan with that as well.

Then we have the Western invasion/genocide in Iraq that really got things going, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Syria soon followed. Now there are vast amounts of angry Islamists migrating into Europe, can anyone possible imagine that is going to lead to future peace and harmony?

The West including Europe has essentially been deliberately at war with sections of the Islamic ME for decades. Why then is anyone surprised when bombs start going off in retaliation? Why has radical Saudi fundamentalist Islam been allowed to spread so vastly with their oil money? What, no one imagined that would lead to fermenting Islamic whackos?

So why when Europe gets blow-back do all the politicians stand up and pretend to be shocked? What do they promise? They then promise us all an Orwellian Police State to "protect us" from the very same Terrorists they themselves created. Just as well I'm not a conspiracy theorist, or you might imagine its all deliberate.

You can either enjoy the system of personal freedoms enjoyed in many Western countries for hundreds of years OR you can have multiculturalism and the police state mechanisms required to enforce "tolerance" and "unity." Europe's politicians have already decided for their subjects.

"enjoy the system of personal freedoms enjoyed in many Western countries for hundreds of years" ???? Usernames, how much personal freedom and human rights existed in Britain during the 1800s, in the Victorian era ? What about Britain in the 1700s ? How much freedom and human rights back then in Britain ?

Initially the ME was an Arab/Israel issue, one I believe should have been left to them to sort out as it was their problem. The US then stuck its nose in and then PLO/terrorism started to target the West as well, lets include wisely stirring up and arming/training Islamists in Afghanistan with that as well.

Then we have the Western invasion/genocide in Iraq that really got things going, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Syria soon followed. Now there are vast amounts of angry Islamists migrating into Europe, can anyone possible imagine that is going to lead to future peace and harmony?

The West including Europe has essentially been deliberately at war with sections of the Islamic ME for decades. Why then is anyone surprised when bombs start going off in retaliation? Why has radical Saudi fundamentalist Islam been allowed to spread so vastly with their oil money? What, no one imagined that would lead to fermenting Islamic whackos?

So why when Europe gets blow-back do all the politicians stand up and pretend to be shocked? What do they promise? They then promise us all an Orwellian Police State to "protect us" from the very same Terrorists they themselves created. Just as well I'm not a conspiracy theorist, or you might imagine its all deliberate.

Rancid, I don't totally agree with what youre saying, but you do make some good points.

" Initially the ME was an Arab/Israel issue, one I believe should have been left to them to sort out as it was their problem. The US then stuck its nose in and then PLO/terrorism started to target the West as well, lets include wisely stirring up and arming/training Islamists in Afghanistan with that as well.

The West including Europe has essentially been deliberately at war with sections of the Islamic ME for decades. Why then is anyone surprised when bombs start going off in retaliation?"

How can anyone disagree with the above points Rancid has made ??

Rancid, I don't totally agree with what youre saying, but you do make some good points.

" Initially the ME was an Arab/Israel issue, one I believe should have been left to them to sort out as it was their problem. The US then stuck its nose in and then PLO/terrorism started to target the West as well, lets include wisely stirring up and arming/training Islamists in Afghanistan with that as well.

The West including Europe has essentially been deliberately at war with sections of the Islamic ME for decades. Why then is anyone surprised when bombs start going off in retaliation?"

How can anyone disagree with the above points Rancid has made ??

Well, of course, let's make sure we blame the US for sticking its nose in the situation, but let's not remember that the current Israeli situation was an outgrowth of WWII and the desire of Europe to rid itself of what was left of the Jewish population.

Let's also not remember that European countries have for a long time opened the doors to huge amounts of immigrants, many from former colonies and the main reason was to take advantage of cheap labor with no effort to include them into the existing culture.

The US has certainly continued to poke the hornets nest, but equal responsibility, if you wish to blame the victims, belongs to the European countries. Quit pointing the finger and start dealing with the problem.

Europe needs to stand together and they need to start exchanging information. The fact that people sought by the authorities are stopped and then allowed to move on to another country does not bode well for security issues.

All of the people in Europe have my sympathy. Whatever has been done that is wrong, has not been done intentionally by the people of Europe and the people of Europe do not deserve what is happening.

Just watchIng the news from Brussels,where there were crowds of people laying flowers and lighting candles , and thought about all standing together. I did not see one face in the crowds that you could call an immigrant,not one ,unlike when you see people just walking in the street,always lots of them.

Just watchIng the news from Brussels,where there were crowds of people laying flowers and lighting candles , and thought about all standing together. I did not see one face in the crowds that you could call an immigrant,not one ,unlike when you see people just walking in the street,always lots of them.

Media reports I have observed show 'immigrants' attending some of the mourning for victims. . Plus Muslims have been offering to donate blood for the victims. local & overseas Islamic groups have condemned the attacks and so on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3505016/The-world-unites-Belgian-terror-attack-victims-floral-tributes-laid-Brussels-famous-landmarks-lit-nation-s-flag.html

http://www.politico.eu/article/brussels-attacks-islamic-community/

The best way we can stand together is by voting OUT.

Yeah Camerons a total <deleted> best rid

of him and his nasty little mates

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app