What makes Thai mattresses so damn heavy?

giddyup

It makes him entertaining. How are you doing? Getting enough sleep, because you seem a touch grouchy....flip that mattress!

I guess it doesn't take much to entertain some people.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I envy you. The thread I started about the deprivation of dental hygiene in rural Isaan only got 3 replies.

If I knew the mattress thing would have been more fun I would have started it myself.

I envy you. The thread I started about the deprivation of dental hygiene in rural Isaan only got 3 replies.

If I knew the mattress thing would have been more fun I would have started it myself.

Don't lose any sleep over it, sir......

Hadn't noticed how heavy they are as I'd put it down to age, but the mattresses in the spare room (rental - no bed supplied in the master bedroom - thank god!) are as hard as concrete!

Having put a good, king size mattress over the 2 single beds, it's always fun to show visitors just how hard the original mattresses are underneath biggrin.png .

Hadn't noticed how heavy they are as I'd put it down to age, but the mattresses in the spare room (rental - no bed supplied in the master bedroom - thank god!) are as hard as concrete!

Having put a good, king size mattress over the 2 single beds, it's always fun to show visitors just how hard the original mattresses are underneath biggrin.png .

....while they look for flaws in the ceiling..... whistling.gif

Goodness, the wit to be found in this post, it's unbelievable. Think I'll have to have lie down on my lumpy, holey mattress until I can get my laughter under control.

Don't forget to wear that sock on your hand Giddy.

Sleep tight !

If you don't have a sense of humour, what do you have? Life's too short. Tipping the lumpy, holey mattress is depriving you of sleep.

He keeps forgetting to wear the sock.

Too much hand on snakey time means little shuteye and giddy gets grumpy.

I believe the Thais make their mattresses sturdy to support the heavy loads they take.

Especially the extra large sized farang authors that flock to Thailand to write kinda novels about imaginary head noises they have.

Some of these tourists weigh in excess of several hundred pounds, these guys are REAL fat <deleted>.