Italian arrested for 2015 assault on Norwegian

Rimmer

Italian arrested for 2015 assault on Norwegian

n10Italian.jpg

PATTAYA:--An Italian man has been arrested for allegedly assaulting a Norwegian in Pattaya last year.

Roberto Cutrona, 52, was taken into custody in a condo at the View Talay 3 tower in Jomtien Beach March 10. He denied all the charges outlined in a March 5 arrest warrant and refused to speak to the media.

Police sources provided little additional information, other than to say the nearly fatal assault, which left the unidentified Norwegian man with more than a million baht in hospital bills, was motivated by a property dispute.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/italian-arrested-for-2015-assault-on-norwegian-57064#sthash.WBH0ZUQ8.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2016-03-25 footer_n.gif

Now! i want you two guys to stand there and look like you are reading from those sheets of paper i just gave you.The rest of you,try to look serious.Yes i know its funny,but try not to smile.Hey! you! at the back!stop laughing.Now lets try this for the twentieth time.And you! the Italian guy!try and look a little bit worried,can you?

Right Ok,hold it....Great! another snap for the public and all your album's at home.