Tearaway boy, 11, kicked two girls into canal then stamped on their hands as they tried to save them

rooster59

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has the traits of a psychopath. Should be put to sleep before he grows up and hurts more people, there is no cure.

Yes. No question. And sadly indicative of a growing global statistic.

Healthy cultures restrain the presentation in general social situations.Thai culture unfortunately seems to promote. But not disproportionately to current western society.

The only difference is in the interpretation .

Indeed, Donald Trump was a tearaway rapscalion, bully etc. albeit a rich one. So much so that his folks decided to send him away to military school to straighten his arse out, because of his troublesome ways that included bullying fighting and abusing others.

This situation however OMG words do not suffice.

Would be nice to send the fathers of the girls some financial help, but we need bank details and name to do that, is there anything TV could do to help make that happen ?

Edited by luckyman

A young boy faces manslaughter charge for the drowning of two young girls

2703005-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Phra Khanong police have decided to press charge of manslaughter against a boy allegedly responsible for the drowning of two young girls in a klong in Suan Luang district of Bangkok on Thursday.

Three eyewitnesses questioned by police claimed they saw the alleged offender booted the two young girls, 12-year old Nong Waen and 11-year old Nong May, into Klong Prawetburyrom in Soi Onnuj 43. When the two victims tried to push themselves up the bank from the klong, the boy allegedly stomped on their hands making them unable to cling on the bank and finally drowned.

The alleged offender however denied he booted the girls into the klong.

Nong Waen’s mother, Mrs Rattana, said Sunday she wanted the police to investigate the case to ensure fairness. She noted that she had not been questioned by the police since the incident took place three days ago.

Mrs Rattana further said she didn’t think the drowning of the two young girls was not an accident.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/157045

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-03-28

Sociopaths lacking any empathy or remorse begin the behavior at a very early age. I do not know how the Thai justice system deals with this type of case, but there is a good chance that it will continue until someone stops him.

Knew a kid like this in Vermont. His parents were totally against any form of restraint or punishment, and the kid had no idea that bashing another kid with a rock was not the thing to do. Totally the fault of the parents but aided by an evil psychotic offspring who should not be allowed to interact with other children except under supervision.

Knew a kid like this in Vermont. His parents were totally against any form of restraint or punishment, and the kid had no idea that bashing another kid with a rock was not the thing to do. Totally the fault of the parents but aided by an evil psychotic offspring who should not be allowed to interact with other children except under supervision.

Thai Boys do not know what NO means.

In 12 years here and 5 being in Issan I never saw a Boy to behave.

They are NEVER told Stop that, Be Quiet etc.....So it is the culture here which is wrong.

They sort of grow up and get motorbikes and still think they can do as they like.............usually become part of the annual road carnage!

With a mindset like that the boy will likely repeat such offenses, and should be moved from society.

I think the same "spoiled rotten boy" behavior one finds in the ME, possibly explaining the rampant killing.

They are NEVER told Stop that, Be Quiet etc.....So it is the culture here which is wrong.

They sort of grow up and get motorbikes and still think they can do as they like.............usually become part of the annual road carnage!

And when they get into an accident and die, they will blame everyone else and everything else except themselves.

Is that why Thai-Chinese are more successful in general? Because they know how to discipline their kids?

boy sounds like a real little scumbag who needs national conscription for a couple of years. blink.png

I'm not sure training a little psycho like this lad in the art of self-defence, survival and warfare is such a good idea....

With a mindset like that the boy will likely repeat such offenses, and should be moved from society.

I think the same "spoiled rotten boy" behavior one finds in the ME, possibly explaining the rampant killing.

Don't know about tearaway if it was my girls I'd tear him apart. This is as sick as it comes especially with the assassination on the poor women and her unborn baby recently. It sounds to me like something is definitely wrong in the mindset here in Thailand. I don't want to hear comparisons when we're talking about this country since we want to know what's on our doorsteps here not thousands of miles away.

Just saying ......,,

Edited by ScotBkk

boy sounds like a real little scumbag who needs national conscription for a couple of years. blink.png

I'm not sure training a little psycho like this lad in the art of self-defence, survival and warfare is such a good idea....

I think being taught discipline , respect and responsibility will go a long way to making him learn what is correct and what's not. The army training and toughness will surely give him what he needs .....

2 years in the army then do 6 months hard work community service for his actions ...

Sociopaths lacking any empathy or remorse begin the behavior at a very early age. I do not know how the Thai justice system deals with this type of case, but there is a good chance that it will continue until someone stops him.

Psycopaths and sociopaths both lack empathy or remorse their brains are wired differently, that is a medical fact.

They can not be cured.

This boy may be one or the other.

He should have a psychiatric evaluation and put in an asylum, whatever he is he would be a menace to society and a threat of reoffending.

So rather than trying to fix the problem, Thais regularly make merit to ward off bad luck from these idiots....or to give them 'luck' in the event of an accident. Helmets not needed:)...etc.

This child needs a complete mental evaluation and his home life needs to be investigated as well as his behavior in school. If he is found liable for these girls deaths he should be kept in a detention center for juveniles until age 20 and then supervised for another 10 years.

There really is something in the Thai psyche that allows such violent behavior to manifest itself. You see so many cases of rage that end in injury or death. It is as if something snaps and the rage becomes uncontrollable. I have seen this in children before and of course we see it in adults daily. I wonder if it is that Thai people are told to suppress emotion and anger from an early age and then when the anger builds it comes out in the form of this uncontrollable rage. It also exists in the West but not to this extent.

This child needs a complete mental evaluation and his home life needs to be investigated as well as his behavior in school. If he is found liable for these girls deaths he should be kept in a detention center for juveniles until age 20 and then supervised for another 10 years.

There really is something in the Thai psyche that allows such violent behavior to manifest itself. You see so many cases of rage that end in injury or death. It is as if something snaps and the rage becomes uncontrollable. I have seen this in children before and of course we see it in adults daily. I wonder if it is that Thai people are told to suppress emotion and anger from an early age and then when the anger builds it comes out in the form of this uncontrollable rage. It also exists in the West but not to this extent.

You apparently are not aware of the phrase 'going postal'

I don't believe this kid had any rage at all. He more likely acted irresponsibly and thought his actions were funny rather than out of anger. Many Thai boys especially do not have any upbringing that connects the dots between present actions and future consequences. This is why there is virtually no planning for retirement or complete shock when they realize that money borrowed has to be paid back. Also why education is not stressed, there is no thought that it might actually lead to a better life. The inability of connecting actions with future events, and the superstitions of wearing amulets and the like to protect one instead of actually living a more prudent life is more the problem than rage.

The article doesn't exactly make the locations of everyone clear. But it does kind of beg the question:

If the father of one of the victims and/or his two sons were nearby enough to witness the part about the kid allegedly stomping on the girls' hands, why couldn't they have done something to either save the girls and/or stop the little alleged punk?

His sons gave evidence to police that they saw the boy kick the girls in the water and when they tried to get out of the water he stamped on their hands.

If adults saw the girls drowning, why didn't they jump in and save them. Even after they go down under the water for the final time,

You still have 2-3 minutes to bring them back with CPR. Should charge the kid(boy) with murder and the adults with manslaughter.

Note, to all parents, please teach your kids to float and swim 50-100 meters. There are canals everywhere in this country.

Sorry to the girls family and friends.

The article doesn't exactly make the locations of everyone clear. But it does kind of beg the question:

If the father of one of the victims and/or his two sons were nearby enough to witness the part about the kid allegedly stomping on the girls' hands, why couldn't they have done something to either save the girls and/or stop the little alleged punk?

His sons gave evidence to police that they saw the boy kick the girls in the water and when they tried to get out of the water he stamped on their hands.

The father wasn't at the scene. The sons (the girl's brothers) are 9 years old, what would you expect them to do when confronted by an 11 year old bully? The drowned girls were unable to swim, what do you think the chances were of their younger and obviously frightened brother being able to and do anything?