Best and cheapest place to buy a TV in Chiang Mai?

jonesyb

Have done a search and a lot of talk about somewhere called Siam TV but a lot of the threads out of date. Is that still a good place to buy? I am only looking for something around 32". Doesn't need to be a smart TV. Thank you

Tesco or bigc for what you want.

Thank you, Steven.

Everyone here is going to tell you something different. At times some stores have promotions and when you go there the promotion is finished and the price gone up.

It`s a case of, on ya bike sunshine, visit all the big electrical and appliance stores in Chiang Mai, takes about a day to assess all the best deals and to see what`s on offer. Asking on here what`s the best place to by a TV in Chiang Mai is a waste of time because it literally changes by the day.

Keep your eye out for ex-display outgoing models at various Powerbuy branches. I got a mid to top end model which was about 45% cheaper than new upgraded model which has just coming out replacing it. The upgrade was purely cosmetic. Often theres an engineer mode which can you how many hours its been on. Mine was practically new with under 150 hours on the clock

hey i was sitting in the front section of the noodle shop eating my noodles when a delivery guy arrived so the owner sat at my table and completed to documentation to receive. me looking intensely noticed it was from lazada so can confirm that they do actually deliver stuff for thai at least. delivery was kerry. wasnt a big thing just small light weight package.

Edited by shagorillaHotel

I got a 50" telly for about 9599 baht from Powerbuy. They often have deals.

There's an electronic discounter somewhere near the train station called Super Somethingorother ghat also has good deals.

Supercheap Store.....Kaeonarawat road between Arcade bus station access road and Highway 11junction !

The best and the cheapest, again, and we got folks saying others are stupid!

I haven't a clue what this means.

You can have the best or you can have the cheapest but you can't have both.coffee1.gif

Oh... Right. I mean the best place to go really.