Pattaya police: A success story of guns, ice and marijuana

webfact

Pattaya Police: A Success Story of Guns, Ice and Marijuana

guns1.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- At 12:00 pm on Tuesday 29th March Pattaya police announced success in apprehending three members of the public engaged in criminal activities.

Under scrutiny lately for a series of unsolved crimes against tourists Pattaya police led by Police Colonel Suktad Poompanmuang announced as part of their crackdown on drug trafficking and firearms, three arrests and the seizure of evidence to support the arrests.

The first case involved a one-kilogram block of marijuana. Mr. Vichien Klinkam, a 46 year old civil defence volunteer, who also owns a diner in Beach Road Soi 13/2 was found in possession of the marijuana but claimed it was purchased for his own persona; use. Upon further questioning Khun Vichien finally revealed that he also put it in his Tom Yum soup and sold it to his customers.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222426/pattaya-police-success-story-guns-ice-marijuana/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-30

Legalize weed and free police time up to concentrate on freeing this soceity of the real crap.Yaba,Ice,crack&smack addictions are the source of most crime,we all know that,but a little puff on a bit of extremely low strength brick weed...Give me a break.

Ganja in soup is an old Thai recipe and one which sadly is not often available these days, personally I liked it and it certainly helped the flavour also I cannot remember anyone committing crimes after downing a couple of bowls ..!!!

....if a student does his or her homework....should he/she be praised.....

...well yes and no.....

...but doing what one is supposed to do should not be looked at as something extraordinary....should it....???

Ganja in soup is an old Thai recipe and one which sadly is not often available these days, personally I liked it and it certainly helped the flavour also I cannot remember anyone committing crimes after downing a couple of bowls ..!!!

That's just the danger of it..................You don't remember smile.png

I remember a girl telling me there was a vegetarian restaurant in Pattaya many years ago that put ganj in the soup. Not a large amount. They were always busy. Maybe many of the customers didn't quite know why it was so addictive.

They simply went back daily and the owners had a thriving business.

" Happy soup" is an old tradition, a ganja plant was often in the kitchen garden during more liberal(?) times. I fail to see the connection between this and the recent wave of street crime.

My sentiment exactly. Happy meals are usually enjoyed at McDonalds but nobody leaves sh1t-faced and starts robbing the general public.

I remember a girl telling me there was a vegetarian restaurant in Pattaya many years ago that put ganj in the soup. Not a large amount. They were always busy. Maybe many of the customers didn't quite know why it was so addictive.

They simply went back daily and the owners had a thriving business.

My wife told me when she was young she made Ganja soup and took it to school for her teacher, she says "First time I see my teacher smile" biggrin.png

Its ok to report,'we found 20 kilo'sof dope.20,000 yaba pills,1200 grammes of ice' Great,but where does it go when its captured.Has anybody ever been invited to witness a drug bust burning.I didn't think so.My guess is that it will be out on the street soon.The new owners wearing brown overcoats.