Central Bank Plans to Loosen Up its Rules

Central Bank Plans to Loosen Up its Rules
BY SHRUTI B

bank-of-thailand.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The central bank is about to relax the rules regarding investment. These policies related to international money transfer and foreign exchange.

The Director of the Foreign Exchange Administration and Policy Department, Mr. Nutt Lumbikananda discussed the matter. He stated that the easing is to make sure that risks are diversified. International payments done by mobiles would also be eased. These steps are taken as per the Bank of Thailand’s Capital Account Liberalization Master Plan.

Mr. Lumbikananda also said that they want the market to be more lucrative for the investors. Hence, they wish for asset class diversification. To help international money transfers, the regulations on telecommunication companies providing this service would be relaxed. It will make the digital transactions more efficient.

Full story: https://ethailand.com/business-news/central-bank-plans-to-loosen-up-its-rules/2010/

-- eThailand 2016-03-30

banks can only be treated with the utmost suspicion and caution, especially central banks.

the head honcho at the bank of england is a canadian and former c.e.o. of the infamous

goldman sachs....control money, control governments, media ,people, doctor evil !

banks can only be treated with the utmost suspicion and caution, especially central banks.

the head honcho at the bank of england is a canadian and former c.e.o. of the infamous

goldman sachs....control money, control governments, media ,people, doctor evil !

As Baron Rothschild stated " I care not who makes the country's laws I only wish to control a country's money" Yes your right central banks should be treated with the utmost caution they never do anything for the average "Joe" who worked hard and saved his money all his life to only have the rug pulled out from underneath him in his "golden" years. Looking back over the years and realizing how governments and central banks world wide have ruined the world and put it into such an indebted position that can never be paid back I am thankful to have passed through the world and time when I did. The future does not bode well for upcoming generations. I wish them all the best as I had the best of times.

Edited by elgordo38