Police arrest Thai bodybuilder wanted for torturing girlfriend

Jonathan Fairfield

Lets hope they keep him locked up,as Boom could be very worried if they don't,

as he will now know that she was the one that lead police too him,and been a

psycho,he will most likely look for revenge.

regards worgeordie

Yes.. kinda careless to mention her name in the press. Should have kept that secret though he might have figured it out.

Yep.

Two Thai institutions one should avoid interacting with, whatever the situation :

- the Thai Police,

- the Thai Press.

Domestic violence is not an individual problem in Thailand- its acceptance by the society is sick.

On average there are 87 cases of sexual violence against women and children per day in Thailand - about one case every 15 minutes. Officially, the number of such cases in 2013 is 31.866.

It applies acceptable to 63 percent of the population if the friend or husband beats his partner. 44 percent of Thai women have already experienced beatings and sexual violence.

According to a study by the National Statistical Office (NSO) and UNICEF in 27,000 households in November 2012 13.1 percent of women and girls between 15 and 49 years, believe that the husband or partner has the right to beat them.

The maximum penalty for domestic violence is 6,000 baht or 6 months imprisonment. In 2012, there were only 10 convictions. Thailand is at 2nd place among 49 countries in the category of domestic violence.

Yes and its all caused by roid rage (according to some posters) Not because some people are just sick in the mind and it is here more acceptable.

Btw- while I was writing this, my Thai neighbor was on his weekly rampage again, beating his wife and "rearranging" some furniture...

I am glad that he has been arrested, If this guy were to get a bit of jail time

it would do his inflated ego some good. Maybe he would have a few more bruises

when he got out again, and maybe learn in prison that he is not the only guy

with anger issues. I am glad that this woman did not get killed by this jerk.

Jealousy is a monster, but it is not worth losing your living and your reputation

over. I wonder if this guy has some friends and relatives who will give him

some good advice.

Geezer

Jealousy is a monster indeed, but let's keep in mind that this monster is bred and encouraged by most societies around the world.

When said societies start teaching kids, at school, that jealousy is NOT ok, NOT a normal behaviour, NOT a sign of love, NOT something all males must nourish otherwise they're not real men, NOT something all females must nourish otherwise they're not really in love, then, perhaps, brainless twits like this pathetic b*stard will be programmed differently, and will stop invoking their jealousy as an excuse.

In Western law, so-called 'crimes of passion' come with 'extenuating circumstances' ... and what is a 'crime of passion' if not, in every case, an act of jealous rage ?

There is no excuse for violence against any woman.

She was friends with a foreign man, so what many ladies have male friends.

Stubbing cigarettes out on her face bloody animal.

Police want to stub out cigarettes out on his face, see if he likes it.

Obviously he hate farangs and has attitude.'Hope the psyco is locked away for many years.

Then again he might be a good candidate for the regimes adjustment programme clap2.gif

Thanamet said that he committed the assault in a fit of temper and jealousy after the girl said that she had a foreign man who was interested in her too.

So many of Thai guys have serious jealousy and hate issues with Westerners.

Wallet, penis, passport envy. :(

Thanamet said that he committed the assault in a fit of temper and jealousy after the girl said that she had a foreign man who was interested in her too.

Lets hope they keep him locked up,as Boom could be very worried if they don't,

as he will now know that she was the one that lead police too him,and been a

psycho,he will most likely look for revenge.

regards worgeordie

Yep, Boom should have something that goes Boom when squeezed gently.

Its really a shame that the victim didn't have one as well.........................wink.png

Throughout the world many bodybuilders resort to using steroids. Some of these drugs are uppers and lead to exaggerated violent mood swings and sleep deprivation which compounds the violence. To counter this they take downers, such as benzodiazipam (Valium etc). This cocktail of drugs, coupled with a natural tendency to violence can lead to an explosive state of behavior. I am not saying this is the case here, and I'm definitely not defending the scum in question here.

The local Thais have a name for these body beautiful obsessed guys, and the transliterated term is "Katoe Kway". Katoe (Ladyboy) because they have the over the top vain need to look like something they are not naturally. And Kway (Buffalo) a common term for a muscyular animal which has very little brain. You may or not agree with this term, as everyone has the right to be happy being who they are.

I have another grape with jails all over the world, and that is, why are prisnors supplied with extensive body building equipment, which results in their extra strontg growth by the time they are discharged. It's not freedom of rights for them to have equipment, that a free man has to pay for, so deny them the equipment and let them use pushups, sit ups etc like the average Joe Blow.

When this OP guy eventually gets out of jail, it is possible, he will be bigger than when he went in..IMHO,.no deny him that opportunity. Lett him walk in as a lion, but walk out as a lamb.

I pray that the victim will make a full recovery, and that the lady who led to his capture lives a safe and secure life. As for perpetrator may he look in his mirror watching his well defined muscles and bones wither away til he rots.

What is it with these bloody police that they parade them for the press and then allow them to hide their faces behind baseball caps or looking down at the floor??? Please do not say he is ashamed, the only shame he has is being caught and paraded for his crime!

They certainly do not seem to allow this when the alleged perpetrator is Western or Burmese!

This is not something to be laughed off with witty remarks on TV, it's an absolute abomination that he has committed on this young girl. He terrified out her out of her mind, punctured lungs, facial scarring with lit cigarettes and various other severe injuries and harm committed, for two bloody days!

The bastard wants burning! and then to say ' He got jealous over a foreigner ' Oh well, that makes it alright then!

It smacks of a lame excuse to try and bring some justification to this heinous crime of which there is none.

It's also a waste of time saying he will get what's coming to him in prison- he won't...!! He'll be looked up to as he was a member of a Thai international bodybuilding team and will be given food and privileges by inmates wanting to ' bulk up ' and guards looking to befriend him as an ex international star! .......Not my views or thoughts- it's the way they look at it.

And, that is supposing it ever comes to court!!! in which case I can see it now, a defence lawyer boasting of the pride this guy has brought to Thailand in international competition and to be treated leniently for a momentary lapse of judgement when overcome by jealousy!!

Makes me puke!

Y

Bad karma will get it's revenge. Soon he'll get stabbed in the face and ass with a pork sword from his new involuntary boyfriends!!!

Y

Bad karma will get it's revenge. Soon he'll get stabbed in the face and ass with a pork sword from his new involuntary boyfriends!!!
do you know anything about karma? What about the girls karma?

Something Thais are centuries ahead of westerners, the knowledge that everything happens for a reason.

very brave Thai man indeed, I would have done the same, not because some westerners here have abandoned their nationalism and left foreigners invade their country and rape their women that every one in the world must copy this weak attitude, I know some countries in Africa or the middle east where any foreigner will be kicked sometimes until death by locals and police alike if he dares to flirt or go out with any local women, in Korea some bars are even prohibited to foreigners !!

Domestic violence is not an individual problem in Thailand- its acceptance by the society is sick.

On average there are 87 cases of sexual violence against women and children per day in Thailand - about one case every 15 minutes. Officially, the number of such cases in 2013 is 31.866.

It applies acceptable to 63 percent of the population if the friend or husband beats his partner. 44 percent of Thai women have already experienced beatings and sexual violence.

According to a study by the National Statistical Office (NSO) and UNICEF in 27,000 households in November 2012 13.1 percent of women and girls between 15 and 49 years, believe that the husband or partner has the right to beat them.

The maximum penalty for domestic violence is 6,000 baht or 6 months imprisonment. In 2012, there were only 10 convictions. Thailand is at 2nd place among 49 countries in the category of domestic violence.

and on the lakorn I was unable to avoid this very evening 31/03 I saw 2 women beaten bloody by angry/drunk Thai males, plus one attempted rape (by a man pretending to be a demon, apparently) oh and 2 "accidental" rage shootings as well for good measure.

Great policing guys. Name the girl that got him caught. I really shouldn't be surprised anymore how incompetent and dumb certain professions here are but this takes the biscuit. What possible reason could there be for naming this girl?

I wouldn't read anything into his excuses. I've never found any truth here once the finger is pointed. Just shift the blame game. He sounds like a repulsive little bully. B Let him spend some time behind bars.

I would say its more probable he is on alcohol, alcohol turns people into violent aggressive monsters. Steroids are mild compared to that. Just look at the statistics how many fights you got fueled by alcohol in bars and such and how many fights you got in gyms (where arguably the most steroid users come). I have yet to witness a fight in a gym, though I have witnessed many in bars and seen people turn after a few beers.

But just lets blame it on the steroids while its not even sure he was taking them at that point. Why not blame it on his personality sounds far more logical to me. I have known quite a few steroid users, I have even taken a cycle when i was real young. I have yet to witness that rage in normal people, though if your an aggressive idiot before taking steroids you would be an aggressive idiot on steroids after taking them. But even then it never came close to the aggression you get from alcohol (not everyone but quite a few people)

Archived