American with adult toy arrested after getting Grab taxi to deliver drugs in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man with a marque name of Bentley rolls, but with a brain and the luck of a Brabant ....

Would you say people from Brabant have no brains?

Or did you mean Trabant? The oldgerman cars?

Not old German cars. Trabant were East German cars.

Still German.

Hey there is still a difference between Germans and Barbwire Germans. Ask Ms. Merkel...

Edited by Lupatria

Just wanna bitchslap that stupid, submissive, doggy, please don't hurt me face!!!! Death to drug mules, distributors, manufacturers, and instant, 72 hour court handling from arrest over conviction to sentence being applied, please!!! No sympathy, abolutely none, from my side!!!!!!

Edited by MockingJay

It wasn't even his current business.

Admit it. It was only included to TITILLATE.

It was fine later in the story but absurd to put in the HEADLINE.

The NEWS was the bust and the bust was about DRUGS (and also overstay).

Agree, and they also only mention the foreigner in the headline, not the local accomplices.

But really, this wouldn't even be news, in a developed nation.

Police arrest a drug dealer... so what.

Just wanna bitchslap that stupid, submissive, doggy, please don't hurt me face!!!! Death to drug mules, distributors, manufacturers, and instant, 72 hour court handling from arrest over conviction to sentence being applied, please!!! No sympathy, abolutely none, from my side!!!!!!

While not completely overlooking the moronic nature of your comment, care to explain why? And it sounds like you would definitely benefit from taking some yourself

A man with a marque name of Bentley rolls, but with a brain and the luck of a Brabant ....

Genuine question- what's a Brabant..? I'm drawing a blank.

It's a province in The Netherlands :D But I assume he meant 'Trabant', a car.. Well, you could call it a car if you have some imagination ;)

Let's handcuff the farang but not the two Thai accomplices. Thainess.

And why mistel Somchai doesn't have to point at the drugs?

They can't make them point, it is up to them and is basically a guilty plea, it will help them later in court to get a lesser sentence if they pleaded guilty at the first instance. If the other guy is not guilty of possession of the drugs then he should not point at them, simple.

As in old Morocco, convicted drug criminals get their hand chopped off,,,

what if there was a law in Thailand where pointing fingers were chopped

off or how would you point if the mafia or yakuza chopped one off, who

will do the pointing then,,, and oh,, should have kept the gear not reported.

Genuine question- what's a Brabant..? I'm drawing a blank.

It's a province in The Netherlands biggrin.png But I assume he meant 'Trabant', a car.. Well, you could call it a car if you have some imagination wink.png

If you had ever driven one you would know what a car they really were, great fun to drive, very economical, and generally very reliable if a little plasticy.

Thailand used to have the death penalty for drugs, then they soft and decided a small fine was enough. Time to get back to tough

Yeah, worked for Thaksin, just shoot them in the head, oh, hang on, it didn't, drug use went up and the only thing it achieved was a temporary satisfaction of some peoples blood lust.

Should that have been TRABANT, by any chance? The cardboard car? Well, truth be told, it s made of primitive compound material on a steel frame, great car when you consider what limited resources went into it...

I visited an adult toy store in Bangkok years ago,with the intent of buying a blow up doll.The owner told me that he only had Thai blow up dolls,as all the ferang ones had been bought already.I said that a Thai one was ok.I paid and took it home.In the privacy of my home,i blew it up and it drew a gun and robbed me!

Farang deals drugs, get handcuffed for pointing photo, headline 'American' no mention of Thai accomplices

Thai shoots a man on the street six times, no handcuffs, no pointing, headline 'Rama IV Road shooter'

BphLB6e.png8uYWV4X.png

Edited by jspill