Ladyboys attack Japanese tourist on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

Theres no two ways around it, this poor bastard will forever be the butt-end of jokes back home if his family and friends catch wind of this and see the pics on PattayaOne.

Gotta be creative to explain to your wife why you were out on Beach Road by yourself at 3am...

And you gotta be REAL creative to explain to your mates why you were pissing and shitting yourself...

Does it say anywhere that he has a wife?

Should everyone on holiday expected to be in bed at 3am?

Let me get a few ladyboys kick the shit out of you, and then you can explain why you shit yourself.

Good god, take it easy man. Of course I don't know anything about the guy and im talking out of my ass. Just like everyone else.

I bet you are alot of fun at parties

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find no humor in the pain, misery and misfortune of others. Those that do find humor, I stay clear of as they have nothing I want.

Well aren't you the noble one.

You come to an online forum full of trolls and read a story involving Ladyboys and someone crapping their shorts - and you don't expect to find people taking the piss?

The vast majority of ladyboys have no fake tits and a penis, so some ladyboys tell me. Why???? because most are working guys who want gay boys, when they dress up like a guy, and bi sexuals when they stick make up on and fill their bras with socks.

I still don't understand why the police don't have a presence on beach road at night? A roving patrol would be able to deal with stuff like this quickly. Crazy.

Extremely limited resources.... they are only permitted to have a police force which is limited in size related to the fixed population of the city.

I agree a fixed night patrol on Beach Rd seems of a high enough priority though. They can only be retroactive rather than proactive it seems.

Apart from limited resources, they tried night patrols - first with police and volunteers and then with the bike patrols in orange. Problem was, just like the poster who mentioned what happens when a police car comes along, the ladyboys disappeared and re-appeared as these patrols came by and moved on. Apart from stationing a policeman every few yards (which won't happen) the problem is a difficult one.

This could of course be helped with a properly working CCTV system, complete with control centre, manned and monitored 24/7.

Yes it would cost money and require a bit of long term thought to actually see the advantages.

I also know it will not prevent assaults, but it may be enough to stop the assault before the victim is kicked to death. Without anything constructive being done about the problem, this will be a headline coming to us all soon, mark my words. It always seems that it takes a death before people's full attention is captured, always too late for someone.

I still don't understand why the police don't have a presence on beach road at night? A roving patrol would be able to deal with stuff like this quickly. Crazy.

Extremely limited resources.... they are only permitted to have a police force which is limited in size related to the fixed population of the city.

I agree a fixed night patrol on Beach Rd seems of a high enough priority though. They can only be retroactive rather than proactive it seems.

Not true, there is plenty police - they just dont do it, rather sit in the air con office watching football or playing cards than do their job!

I heard this from a City Hall representative of 20+ years only recently.

But if YOU say it is not true I guess he was not being honest.....

That is crap.............

It was also quoted as a reason for limited finances, it seemed silly but the constraints are not the makings of the local administration.

A reason for the many unpaid volunteer police.

To simply call it crap without stating why is really the act of an ignorant person.

Edited by jacko45k

That is crap.............

It was also quoted as a reason for limited finances, it seemed silly but the constraints are not the makings of the local administration.

A reason for the many unpaid volunteer police.

To simply call it crap without stating why is really the act of an ignorant person.

You don't live here then....?

Yes I do, only for 12 years.