Filipina beauty crowned Miss Hooters Phuket in bikini pageant, eyes Vegas International glory

snoop1130

Filipina beauty crowned Miss Hooters Phuket in bikini pageant, eyes Vegas International glory
The Phuket News

post-249866-0-77625500-1459773462_thumb.

Miss Mena Mana will represents Phuket at Hooters Contest in Las Vegas. PHOTO: Wai Netiya

PHUKET: -- Mena Mana of the Philippines was crowned Miss Hooters Phuket at The Miss Hooters Phuket Swimsuit Pageant held at the iconic American bar and restaurant in Patong last night (April 3).

Mena takes home B20,000 and will join the winners of the Miss Hooters Bangkok, and Miss Hooters Pattaya 2016 pageants – Neera Wongai and Jessica Arra, respectively – on a trip to Las Vegas to compete in the Miss Hooters International finals later this year.

The local pageant was organized by Hooters International in order to select representatives from Hooters Thailand restaurants to take part in the 20th edition of the Miss Hooters International 2016 competition, which will be held later this year in Las Vegas.

The contestants showed off their assets in three main categories including bikini, cocktail dress and Hooters uniform.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/filipina-beauty-crowned-miss-hooters-phuket-in-bikini-pageant-eyes-vegas-international-glory-56906.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-04-04

These girls must have used 89 % of all products coming from Silicone Valley....whistling.gif

The contestants showed off their asses in three main categories including without bikini, cocktail dress and Hooters uniform.

Edited by lostinisaan

Nice to see naturally honey-colored skin as opposed to that chalk-white dead corpse look the cosmetic industry pushes on young Asians. Now if only the other bits were "natural" ;-)

Or the skin cancer tanned look the cosmetic industry pushes on young whites. whistling.gif

living in manila 3-4 months per year for work, i see very little appeal in philipinas.

the one pictured does nothing to change that.

Filipinas or Pinays mate. I'll give you the one on this pic is over done but there a many caramel coloured little hotties to choose from......

Its good to see thay 'Hooters'have opened branches here.when i lived in Georgia USA,Hooteres was the place to go.The girls there were gorgeous.

All teeth and tits.However,the girls had to work to a strict regime.They were not allowed to put on weight,and they had to have perfect teeth.They were not allowed to fraternize with any of the customers.

Only very light flirting was allowed.The uniforms that they wore were not available to the general public,in the branches shop.Their uniforms were made to show off the girls

natural ? assets.So you couldnt buy your wife or girlfriend one.But you could buy the T shirts,a much baggier version.The secret recipe chicken coating was very tasty

I just wonder if they have kept the same regime here.

2 out of the 3 winners to represent Thailand at the Las Vegas competition are Philippino.

How could the company get this so wrong?

Talk about how to Piss off your Thai Staff.

What were they thinking? The contestants for Miss Hooters Thailand, should at the very minimum be "Thai".

All I can think of, is maybe the Philippinos were playing favours for the judges.