Thai term for fuel filter?

Sheryl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One inch is fine. Just as long as the clutch is fully engaged and the pedal has free play when released, and the clutch is fully released and the pedal has free play when depressed. Where it engages or disengages is up to you with this caveat.

I'm following all of this until the last part - how can a clutch pedal have free play when it is depressed?

Pedal released, there is about 1" free play. The clutch engages and releases normally as far as I can tell - I can shift into and out of gears easily at appropriate speed, and if I try to upshift too soon (e.g.. from 1st straight to 3rd when still at slow speed) it stalls. The clutch is fully released when the pedal is depressed. But there isn't free play when its depressed unless I misunderstand that term?

pedal depressed - there is pedal movement - free play - between when you start to release the clutch pedal from its fully depressed position until it makes contact with the clutch. Same Same when fully released - the pedal moves some before contacting the clutch assembly.

So this has to be observed within the engine while someone else depresses/releases the clutch? Afraid I am still not clear.

Sorriy if I am being stupid - I had thought "free play" referred to the initial effortless movement (no resistance) when pressing the pedal. Before, it was without resistance for >2 inches, now for just 1 ". So "free play" is something else?

Because except for that immediate 1 (previously 2) inches from the fully released position, there is always some resistance present. ???

Free play from fully released - pedal moves one inch down before resistance is felt. Free play from pedal fully depressed - pedal moves one inch up before resistance is felt. This ensures that the clutch fully engages and disengages. Kudos for finding the adjustment procedure.

As already stated, this occurs. Did before I tightened the clutch and still does.

Nothing modern sbout this car except the DVD player I installed.!

Not sure about your 'tightened' the clutch comment....Hydraulic stuff has no adjustment once the installation is set up..

Again, not hydraulic. Cable clutch.

As already stated, this occurs. Did before I tightened the clutch and still does.

Nothing modern sbout this car except the DVD player I installed.!

Not worry .

If clutch pedal when you touch- It does not "sink" itself. And feel much lighter than before pedal clutch its NORMAl as say sotsira.

PS.

Pedal clutch have 3 three positions:

1. section of the pedal free movement

2. section of the pedal movement start OFF clutch

3. section of the pedal movement full Off clutch.

as example CRV

post-219309-0-44830400-1460112932_thumb.

section of the pedal free movement - "H"

and after its section of the pedal movement start OFF clutch

and from "I" its section of the pedal movement full Off clutch.

Archived