Watching The Masters

jonesyb

The Masters is my favourite sporting event. EVER. Does anyone know of a bar that might be showing it? Or at least the final few days. I know UN Irish bar isn't as I get their weekly email. I would love to be able to chill out and watch The Masters in a nice pub.

Not much of a joke...

Eyecatcher is referring to the recent Masters snooker championship won by Ronnie O'Sullivan. Obviously the "real" Masters golf tournament from Augusta, Georgia isn't on his radar. Regretfully I don't know where it's being televised but maybe worth a phone call to North Hill golf club at Koolpuntville 9 or Summit Green Valley at Mae Rim Club to see if they're showing it.

Neither do I. Starts 16th.

On BBC2, FilmOnTV for free in SD, or pay for ilikehdtv and get it in HD.

Not sure any bars show snooker.

Chiang mai saloon (the one thats still open) shows the snooker.

Not sure what the OP is on about....must be from t'other side

Not much of a joke...

Eyecatcher is referring to the recent Masters snooker championship won by Ronnie O'Sullivan. Obviously the "real" Masters golf tournament from Augusta, Georgia isn't on his radar. Regretfully I don't know where it's being televised but maybe worth a phone call to North Hill golf club at Koolpuntville 9 or Summit Green Valley at Mae Rim Club to see if they're showing it.

Oh this is a wonderful idea and I will definitely do that. If anyone will know it is a golf club. Superb

Edited by jonesyb

It is a pipedream of mine to go to The Masters

I was a non-golfer in a golfing family. We wandered around as kids but most of the time camped out at the par-3 16th green where you could also see the approach shots and green of the par-5 15th. The place was/is absolutely beautiful.

I was a non-golfer in a golfing family. We wandered around as kids but most of the time camped out at the par-3 16th green where you could also see the approach shots and green of the par-5 15th. The place was/is absolutely beautiful.

It is incredibly beautiful. Those videos on the Masters site are good for me too, thank you

It is incredibly beautiful. Those videos on the Masters site are good for me too, thank you

OK.

I have True Visions and there is NO coverage of The Masters on FOX Channel 680, but there is one hour of "Live from the 'Master'" on another channel with people in suits and ties talking about the game.

There are NO replays of the event and nothing actually LIVE (the one-hour show is even taped).

It's a shame.

I am confused now. Snooker Worlds from the Crucible, not Masters starts next week.

Hahaha

I just love it when a plan comes together.

The subtle humoUr come from intelligence....too much for some so its wasted.

Naboo you should know better and picked up on this immediately.

I have True Visions and there is NO coverage of The Masters on FOX Channel 680, but there is one hour of "Live from the 'Master'" on another channel with people in suits and ties talking about the game.

There are NO replays of the event and nothing actually LIVE (the one-hour show is even taped).

It's a shame.

I dont think its ever live until the last day, due to the masters own policy. I thought they showed everything else in full though, albeit delayed and starting late in the evening. Maybe im misremembering.

It's a shame.

I dont think its ever live until the last day, due to the masters own policy. I thought they showed everything else in full though, albeit delayed and starting late in the evening. Maybe im misremembering.

It is live for the final two days I believe.

According to link below its live on FOX sports 2. Not sure if true carries that channel.

http://tv.foxsportsasia.com/

I watched the day one highlights on Fox today, and it was wonderful

Fox sports 2 on CTH has it. Watched it all last night. The problem for bars will be the time difference i think. Not many bars are staying open to the small hours anymore.

I really wasn't thinking about the time difference AT ALL when I made this thread. Silly me.

For the final two days I am going to adjust my sleeping arrangements accordingly.

Edited by jonesyb

I am confused now. Snooker Worlds from the Crucible, not Masters starts next week.

Hahaha

I just love it when a plan comes together.

The subtle humoUr come from intelligence....too much for some so its wasted.

Naboo you should know better and picked up on this immediately.

Yeah. Your subtly intelligent humoUr (sic) was "too much" for me as well, and therefore wasted, as you so correctly affirm.

You might want to consider casting those luminous pearls before an entirely better class of swine?