Springsteen cancels show because of North Carolina law

rooster59

JIngthing, you seem to be saying that when it comes to restrooms or change rooms, it is no longer acceptable to be concerned over who is using which bathroom?

Am I right?

^if there are private cubicle does it really matter?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So why don't we just have unisex bathrooms? In fact why don't you campaign to make single sex bathrooms illegal. That would seem to be the next step.

Because after bathrooms come changing rooms.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JIngthing, you seem to be saying that when it comes to restrooms or change rooms, it is no longer acceptable to be concerned over who is using which bathroom?

Am I right?

^if there are private cubicle does it really matter?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

An interesting question but it does sort of flip the issue back on it's head.

If there are private cubicles does it matter if we allow men (identifying as women) into womens toilets?

Or

If there are private cubicles does it matter if men (identifying as women) use the mens toilets?

It goes both ways.

It would be interesting to hear JingThings response to the question posed above "is it no longer acceptable to be concerned over who is using which bathroom?"

"Debate" all you want.....it's a minority special interest group demanding special treatment by society. Ranks right up there with the delusional peanut allergy fanatics.

more nonsense from imo a delusional ignorant insecure bigot wai2.gif

Why do you feel the need to speak to him like that?

- delusional

- ignorant

- insecure

- bigot

That's 4 insults about a person you do not know just based on their opinion in a debate.

"Debate" all you want.....it's a minority special interest group demanding special treatment by society. Ranks right up there with the delusional peanut allergy fanatics.

Not special treatment to not be scapegoated by fanatical bigots. Nobody should have to show an I.d. to go to a toilet.

These people are most certainly demanding special treatment. To state otherwise is ludicrous. They were born a certain gender, and they are still biologically that gender. They can take their "identity politics" to the Oprah Show, because normal people are not going to buy into that silliness. The target boycott is approaching 1,000,000 people.

These people should use the bathroom of their actual, biological gender. But instead they are demanding special treatment because of how they feel on a particular day.

It's quite simple really:

1. Use the bathroom that matches your genitals.

2. If you don't feel special enough, use a single stall bathroom. There are plenty of handicapped bathrooms available.

3. Hold it until you get home.

This was a classic case of over reach by strident political activists. Americans shouldn't and aren't going to put up with this sort of nonsense.

It doesn't matter how simply you put it, there are always people who will ignore what is staring them in the face.

IJustNeedToPee-x400.jpg

Colbert got it right the other night.

"If you're obsessed with peoples' genitalia and what toilets they use, YOU'RE the ones who are weird".

thumbsup.gif

more nonsense from imo a delusional ignorant insecure bigot

Why do you feel the need to speak to him like that?

- delusional

- ignorant

- insecure

- bigot

That's 4 insults about a person you do not know just based on their opinion in a debate.

These kind of insults are what people turn to when their argument is too silly to stand on its own.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Well, this certainly is quite a coincidence.

Just the other day I found myself thinking, "I wonder what Montel Williams thinks about North Carolina's HB 2?"

Thanks!

rolleyes.gif

What was interesting was that he was allowed to make a very simple and lucid argument on the Megyn Kelly show.

It seems even some on Fox think this is a rubbish piece of legislation.

I don't agree with their anti-gay sentiments but I do not think the government should force people to do things against their religious beliefs. I see no harm in this at all.

I don't think people should be able to discriminate against a particular group of people based on some random interpretation of a fairy tale written thousands of years ago by people who weren't even there.

You do know that the Bible says that people who work on a Sunday should be put to death, right?

it's not Sunday, it's about Saturday in the Jewish religion but got copied same as xmas day which is a pagan midwinter festival and the church took it to stop paganism.

I don't agree with their anti-gay sentiments but I do not think the government should force people to do things against their religious beliefs. I see no harm in this at all.

I don't think people should be able to discriminate against a particular group of people based on some random interpretation of a fairy tale written thousands of years ago by people who weren't even there.

You do know that the Bible says that people who work on a Sunday should be put to death, right?

it's not Sunday, it's about Saturday in the Jewish religion but got copied same as xmas day which is a pagan midwinter festival and the church took it to stop paganism.

How absolutely fascinating.

• 2 weeks later...