No deaths recorded in Phuket on first of Seven Days of Danger

webfact

No deaths recorded in Phuket on first of Seven Days of Danger
Matt Pond

1460437015_1-org.jpg
There were no recorded deaths in Phuket in the first of the Seven Days of Danger. Photo: The Phuket News file photo

PHUKET: -- The first day of the Songkran Seven Days of Danger yesterday (Apr 11) passed without any deaths on Phuket’s roads, though seven people were injured in five accidents, all involving motorcycles, with most being due to alcohol.

Sirisak Sakoonsorutcha, Chief of the Phuket Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Office, told The Phuket News today (Apr 12), “For the second year running, there were no deaths on the first day of the Songkran Seven Days of Danger.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/no-deaths-recorded-in-phuket-on-first-of-seven-days-of-danger-56998.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-04-12

I am now hunkered down at home for the next 2 or 3 days. Bought the food and booze already. I will listen to the ambulance sirens on the main road ...

Such an exciting life you lea

Most likely very few who think Songkran is excitement if as Livingkata have seen the celebrations over the last 20 year plus+

I am now hunkered down at home for the next 2 or 3 days. Bought the food and booze already. I will listen to the ambulance sirens on the main road ...

Such an exciting life you lead.
Some people like it, I do, some don't, like LIK. For those that don't like it, avoidance is probably the best option, much better than ranting about it

Such an exciting life you lea

Most likely very few who think Songkran is excitement if as Livingkata have seen the celebrations over the last 20 year plus+

I was out there in the thick of it for my first 10 years here. These days I am just too darned old and my joints don't work so well as before.

Such an exciting life you lead.

They live right in the middle of it, songkran is only fun if you can have a minute of rest between constant waterboarding