UPDATE: Public Oral Sex Offender Is Regular Pattaya Bar Patron

rooster59

Yea! There was nothing wrong with the act until it went viral on social media and invited widespread scorn for the so called alleged victim. The bar girl got her money and the American got his satisfaction. Now this American is arrested and accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman, who works as a bargirl in Pattaya, In her statement she said she was too intoxicated to fend off the tourist and that she was only rescued from the man when her colleagues intervened." That she could not remember anything that happened because of her drunkenness",This is common to bar girls to get drunk on tourist money and can not remember anything that happened because of their drunkenness. Now only after the video incident went viral on social media, she decided to file complaint against the American. What a shame and bad dissection from her. The only reason for this is that her friends and family can think she is innocent and got raped. What a terrible excuse when you drunk and got paid for your act.

Edited by Tywais
Changed to standard font

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea! There was nothing wrong with the act until it went viral on social media and invited widespread scorn for the so called alleged victim. The bar girl got her money and the American got his satisfaction. Now this American is arrested and accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman, who works as a bargirl in Pattaya, In her statement she said she was too intoxicated to fend off the tourist and that she was only rescued from the man when her colleagues intervened." That she could not remember anything that happened because of her drunkenness",This is common to bar girls to get drunk on tourist money and can not remember anything that happened because of their drunkenness. Now only after the video incident went viral on social media, she decided to file complaint against the American. What a shame and bad dissection from her. The only reason for this is that her friends and family can think she is innocent and got raped. What a terrible excuse when you drunk and got paid for your act.

Where in all this discourse has it been stated that she got paid for her participation or she filed charges after the act became hugely public?

Where in all this discourse has it been stated that she got paid for her participation or she filed charges after the act became hugely public?

Somewhere in the news stories it states she went to the police after the video went public.

And she's a known Soi 6 bar girl, and the guy is a regular at her bar.

So he's probably paid for her services before.

Somewhere in the news stories it states she went to the police after the video went public.

pay for that, i would give her money to sit elsewhere

ben is a man of fine taste, never would i believe he would pay for it.

for those that do not understand the game...

she can look the innocent victim, and press charges. Even in my country, a man who forcibly rapes or sexually assaults a female (even a hooker)..has committed a crime.

this lady, being thai...and this "customer"...are in no way, friends. I do not believe he paid her money to let him perform oral sex outside ..in public. It does look like the other girls were pulling him off.

If she was drunk....and he took advantage....he still looks the fool. If the bar owner takes the blame..then ok. Perhaps the bar ordered the girl to let the customer get a free lick.

Doesn't appear to be a transaction....

She could come out on top (pun)...by siding with authorities against the farang. Possibly a pay off. This would go to show that the bar did not coerce the girl into doing this (outside), and that there was no sex sold (outside). The girl, and the bar, would not be at fault. Guess what?

For better or worse....welcome to thailand. Have a dance with the devil, but don't forget the price.

Edited by slipperylobster

I think hee just saw the poor girl had become incapacitated, and attempted to give mouth to mouth resuscitation. Should we punish him for his gross lack of accuracy?

gross, how true

should have gone to specsavers [eg charoen optical]

if he thought that was the smell of her breath, i fear for his olfactory senses as well as his eye sight.

A man of fine taste? We're talking about soi 6 aren't we laugh.png

So what is it the hundreds of girls on Soi 6 do exactly? You know, information for the signs to be printed in Chinese and English. National Park? Wat? Student Library?

There are girls on soi6? thought they were all katoey.

No eddie, you must have been on soi 6/1 (again)

Nah, definitely 6, spent one night there on the way back from snookyville, got up in the morning and ran back to bkk and back down to the safety of krabi.

A man of fine taste? We're talking about soi 6 aren't we laugh.png

If you think soi 6 is tasteless, take a wander round the corner to soi 6/1

So what is it the hundreds of girls on Soi 6 do exactly? You know, information for the signs to be printed in Chinese and English. National Park? Wat? Student Library?

Nah, definitely 6, spent one night there on the way back from snookyville, got up in the morning and ran back to bkk and back down to the safety of krabi.

safe in crabi ?, more chance of crabi in soi 6

safe in crabi ?, more chance of crabi in soi 6

Only ever seen one katoey in krabi and it was so ugly only drunk yanks went with it. You obviously never been there.

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

I agree homeseeker, but the insane water-throwing-event has nothing to do with religion.

Going down on a hooker is not too wise . Maybe this fella likes the taste of Mohamed's/John/Per/Marcus's porridge

She's NOT a hooker, but a tourist consultant or for the older expat: a social worker.

Hey, you stole my line. I've been saying for almost 20 years there aren't any prostitutes in Thailand, just very social girls; social workers!

6 pages on this...blink.png

glad, you are also dissapointed ben's exploits have barely been recognised by the media.

ben deserves cult status, he dined where mere mortals fear.

in another age of history, his exploits would be the stuff of songs and poetry.