Do you pay her a salary? (I do.)

PT4

Many Thai men contribute to their partners finance/wage/stipend.

A Thai Motorcycle Courier/Taxi (call them what you wish) I know gives Bht 300 a day, unless she's pissed him off (which does occur often), then he either delays payment or skips it altogether.

<deleted> to those who say that Thai men don't pay.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys make out you've got the man/woman dynamic licked by paying a salary and that everyone who doesn't pay is some sort of idiot but you're not fooling anyone.

The truth is, you're terrified of women; even at your advanced ages, you've not even come close to understanding them.

Deep down, you're terrified they'll leave you if all you bring to the table is your personality so you look for ones you can control with money; it really is as straightforward as that

Your limited funds won't buy you anything under 60 in the West so you came here to exploit financially-strapped younger women without the safety net of welfare and take advantage of their sense of obligation to their families.

That's why we laugh at you

Being in control of a relationship.

Being able to take the good parts of the relationship and not the bad.

Being able to choose what to do with own money

Being able to find another round the corner when personality deserts you

Being able to choose a younger girl when at an age when personality is irrelevant to any girl

Being able to have a portfolio of girls.

Being able to never have to attempt to understand the impossible

And probably all of this at a lesser cost than you guys with great personality have spent in the past 10 to 20 years or so. I wonder who will have the last laugh !

You guys make out you've got the man/woman dynamic licked by paying a salary and that everyone who doesn't pay is some sort of idiot but you're not fooling anyone.

The truth is, you're terrified of women; even at your advanced ages, you've not even come close to understanding them.

Deep down, you're terrified they'll leave you if all you bring to the table is your personality so you look for ones you can control with money; it really is as straightforward as that

Your limited funds won't buy you anything under 60 in the West so you came here to exploit financially-strapped younger women without the safety net of welfare and take advantage of their sense of obligation to their families.

Being able to choose a younger girl when at an age when personality is irrelevant to any girl
And probably all of this at a lesser cost than you guys with great personality have spent in the past 10 to 20 years or so. I wonder who will have the last laugh !

You're kidding, right?

I don't feel any need to be 'in control' - my wife and I are equals.

I consider all parts of our relationship 'good'.

I get to choose what to do with my money, because I'm not obliged to give any of it to my wife.

I don't want to find another around the corner. I'm happy with my wife.

I've no interest in young girls.

I'm happy with just the one woman.

I'm actually capable of talking to women, rather than having them remain a mystery to me.

And I've not paid a penny for the privilege.

I don't know who'll have the last laugh, but right now I'm laughing my arse off at your attempt to convince us that hiring a wife is the way to go. Bravo!

I have this sneaking suspicion, that she's a bit more equal than you.

I'm actually capable of talking to women, rather than having them remain a mystery to me.

You may be capable, but only when your wife allows it.

My wife doesn't need me to provide for her.

I'm man enough to attract a women purely on looks and charm alone.

I do not remember when I was a girl / woman who would need my money or she cant provide for themselves
But I can provide MY women.
Why need lose your balls?

cheesy.gif

Sorry it's take this long to respond because I've only just been able to drag myself up after rolling around the floor in peals of laughter

A "portfolio" of girls?? Hahahahahaha

Paying a salary doesn't mean you don't get the grief because guys who pay tend to be far needier than they're prepared to admit.

You make out you can just walk out/chuck her out at the first hint of jip but that's never the case because, despite the salary, you guys almost always become emotionally involved.

If the typical old boy/young girl dynamic I've seen is anything to go by, you must cut a pretty sad figure sat at a table in a Western-themed pub watching your fluff play candy crush saga on her iPhone bored out of her skull

You're kidding, right?

I consider all parts of our relationship 'good'.

I get to choose what to do with my money, because I'm not obliged to give any of it to my wife.

I don't want to find another around the corner. I'm happy with my wife.

I've no interest in young girls.

I'm happy with just the one woman.

And I've not paid a penny for the privilege.

I don't know who'll have the last laugh, but right now I'm laughing my arse off at your attempt to convince us that hiring a wife is the way to go. Bravo!

My thread more about 'firing' a wife as opposed to 'hiring' one.

Sorry it's take this long to respond because I've only just been able to drag myself up after rolling around the floor in peals of laughter

A "portfolio" of girls?? Hahahahahaha

Paying a salary doesn't mean you don't get the grief because guys who pay tend to be far needier than they're prepared to admit.

You make out you can just walk out/chuck her out at the first hint of jip but that's never the case because, despite the salary, you guys almost always become emotionally involved.

If the typical old boy/young girl dynamic I've seen is anything to go by, you must cut a pretty sad figure sat at a table in a Western-themed pub watching your fluff play candy crush saga on her iPhone bored out of her skull

Glad i made you laugh and i agree with you about the real dangers of emotional involvement.

Never caught them playing Candy Crush, the bargirl types normally too busy emptying my fridge of 'Changs' .

I have said this before. Any idiot can have a "portfolio" of girls in Thailand.

Seriously, do you not even feel embarrassed to mention this on a Thai related forum? Comical.

Usually, I don't get into anyone's business here, but when some creep tries to convince me that I must be somehow paying my wife I go full about all the things my dear wife did for me. As I said before, it makes it so much sweeter because it's true. Heck, I have never been treated like this even back in Canuckstan.

Can't do anything but watch this failure of a thread being propagated by wanna be Brad Pits after living a few years on a kibbutz somewhere in Northern Thailand.

I have said this before. Any idiot can have a "portfolio" of girls in Thailand.

Seriously, do you not even feel embarrassed to mention this on a Thai related forum? Comical.

Usually, I don't get into anyone's business here, but when some creep tries to convince me that I must be somehow paying my wife I go full about all the things my dear wife did for me. As I said before, it makes it so much sweeter because it's true. Heck, I have never been treated like this even back in Canuckstan.

Can't do anything but watch this failure of a thread being propagated by wanna be Brad Pits after living a few years on a kibbutz somewhere in Northern Thailand.

You will be living out of a shared wallet like most of us here do if you have a lick of sense and have a decent partner.

To convince me that I must be somehow paying my wife I go full about all the things my dear wife did for me. As I said before, it makes it so much sweeter because it's true.

You certainly in some way are paying for it in some small way. Sure, you can come up with all your threads that your wife just showed flash money for you, but that is all it was to cover that fact of Thai Face in front of her friends as it makes her feel good. I have, over the years seen this but not to your extent, yet I know I Thais that have done this for the show.

Yes, I know it is true that she has done this for you (out of love) but in all honesty, Thai Face just does my head in over these facts.

We (my partner and I) live out of a shared wallet as I agreed that I would put up the amount of money she earns a month to live our life together as it is a partnership. If I want a night out at the bar, the money comes out of that wallet. If she wants a night out with her friends, it originates from that portfolio.

I think most sane people live like this.

Does anyone pay a salary for a girl? Who flapping cares as long as your happy and it is working. My way works but so do other people's ways as well. If I had to deal with any Thai girl that had Western ideas about her, I would walk. Overy the years, I have met my fair share of these girls and I did not leave Australia just to go back and be with a Thai girl that spoke with a thick American accent.

I gather you get my drift. Most do what they think is right and fair and are just looking for a slice of happiness. For some, that happiness is at a bar and a portfolio of girls. For others, it is a house upcountry with chickens and a girl. For others, it might be a guy or a ladyboy, yet we all pay a different way and if we were the same, this would be a boring old world.

Guy brings home the bacon, girl stays at home looking after the kids.

This is how the majority of the world still operates

Your attitude would be in the minority, compared to the whole world

If having / looking after kids is/was always what she wanted more than anything else....how is anything else you've said relevant?

"Your limited funds won't buy you anything under 60 in the West" - by 60, you referring to years, or kilos?

Edit: Oh, that guy didnt quote properly, was responding to the guy that posted the all but last paragraph

Got myself a thai wife, made babies with her, set it all up in Thailand for three main reasons

And in order:

1. Eye wateringly cheaper than trying the same thing back home over decades

2. She was smokin hot, smokin. Thai women are the hottest on the planet, and she was hotter than almost all of them

3. When working back here I am doing like 60 hrs a week, dont have time for anything else anyway, and I'll be damned if I am spending my holidays in this overpriced, nanny state, butt wipe of a country

Got myself a thai wife, made babies with her, set it all up in Thailand for three main reasons

And in order:

1. Eye wateringly cheaper than trying the same thing back home over decades

2. She was smokin hot, smokin. Thai women are the hottest on the planet, and she was hotter than almost all of them

3. When working back here I am doing like 60 hrs a week, dont have time for anything else anyway, and I'll be damned if I am spending my holidays in this overpriced, nanny state, butt wipe of a country

Just as a matter of interest, where are you and her actually just now,

You in Ozzyland, her in Thailand?

Smokin hot, I dont even know what that means,probably finished P6 and headed for Pattaya where she met The Great White Buffalo.

60 hours a week, good man, your teelak says keep sending the money, luvv you no shyt.

Great troll post and click baiter, must do better.

You actually remind me of the mug that phoned a bar in Soi Cowboy years ago, wanting to know where his teelak was, answer, she went short time.

8 am in Oz was middle of party time here in Bkk, you get back to punching out wheel caps at the Holden factory or driving yer taxi.

Little Lek says, lurve you long time na ka.

If having / looking after kids is/was always what she wanted more than anything else....how is anything else you've said relevant?

"Your limited funds won't buy you anything under 60 in the West" - by 60, you referring to years, or kilos?

Edit: Oh, that guy didnt quote properly, was responding to the guy that posted the all but last paragraph

Yes that may be what goes on in the majority of the world but that's not what you're doing is it?

You're not giving her house-keeping; you're paying a younger woman way above your pay grade in terms of looks to not leave you.

You're trying to make something transactional sound traditional and normal when, going by your attitude throughout this thread, it's anything but

Yes that may be what goes on in the majority of the world but that's not what you're doing is it?

You're not giving her house-keeping; you're paying a younger woman way above your pay grade in terms of looks to not leave you.

You're trying to make something transactional sound traditional and normal when, going by your attitude throughout this thread, it's anything but

Him falang, him mai loo ruang.

Let me guess some overweight fatknacker weighing in about 300 kilos, the personality of a house brick, never actually spent anytime here, no ploblem, him fliend have wife flom village she give him gurl to take care.

LOL, farang buffalo, him pay sin sot, him pay money for teelak ebery munth.

Its totally laffable for those of us who lib here.

Probably one of these idiots who wais bar girls.

Lol at you guys, seems to be a TVF pastime that if the girl grew up in the village and is uneducated she has to be a twit.

Or if she wants to stay at home look after a bunch of kids, I have to be a throwback from the 1950s, 1950s in the west that is. Not like the thais would really understand if you tried using a term like throwback to the 2490s

And everything isn't about money, okey dokey. ...every damn thing is about money man

Lol at you guys, seems to be a TVF pastime that if the girl grew up in the village and is uneducated she has to be a twit.

Or if she wants to stay at home look after a bunch of kids, I have to be a throwback from the 1950s, 1950s in the west that is. Not like the thais would really understand if you tried using a term like throwback to the 2490s

And everything isn't about money, okey dokey. ...every damn thing is about money man

No, that's not what I think at all.

I just think that guys like you deliberately hunt for women who need some form of financial support.

You know what it is you're doing but you're just trying to give it respectability by comparing it to a traditional breadwinner/homemaker situation.

Keep telling yourself it's "housekeeping" if it makes you feel better but you're not fooling anyone

Once again AS i think you are partially correct. We are conditioned in the West to believe in free love but in my opinion, in the real world, there is nothing disrespectful in either making direct or indirect payment to a Thai girl. A relationship can still be good with either option. Those i disrespect are the Western guys who have had the opportunity to earn 6 to 10 times the salary of almost every Thai girl but are then proud that they get everything for free.

..every damn thing is about money man

Ah the thoughts of yet another 2 week millionaire or blow in.

You obviously dont live here, all about money, you dont have a clue, all it does is reveal which pool you fish in.

There are girls here who neither need nor want your money, these girls have their own dignity, self respect and pride.

You cant buy them, they will not be subservient to some insecure man, be he Thai or farang.

Best you get back to the production line, dont foget tomorrow go WU and sent more money for you teerak.

Will ask you again, do you actually live here?

Or are you posting from some place like Woga Woga?

Once again AS i think you are partially correct. We are conditioned in the West to believe in free love but in my opinion, in the real world, there is nothing disrespectful in either making direct or indirect payment to a Thai girl. A relationship can still be good with either option. Those i disrespect are the Western guys who have had the opportunity to earn 6 to 10 times the salary of almost every Thai girl but are then proud that they get everything for free.

As a wage earner, I get 50-90 times the average thai wage, at times only 20 times. And, I'm on the low rung of offshore wages. Many of you guys make $1000./day. The ole lady stays at home taking care of our kids, I bring home the $$$. I'd have to be a real ass to expect her to go work for 300baht/day.

In the west if the husband stops bringing home $$$, do you honestly think the majority of marriages would last? If he decides to just stay home and not work, I'm guessing the wife would pack up the kids and leave. Money is one of the major reasons for divorce.

I guess I'm just not as worldly as some of you who contributes nothing ($$$) to the relationship. You must be the total package.

Seems like the identity of man as 'provider' is more important to some than others.

Personally, from my perspective it seems like an outdated concept from previous generations. The world has moved on.

Seems like the identity of man as 'provider' is more important to some than others.

Personally, from my perspective it seems like an outdated concept from previous generations. The world has moved on.

Providing for one's family will never be outdated. It's a classic concept. The problem is that it has become Unpopular. The world may be moving on but, who is to say it is in the right direction.

Since your wife earns more than you, did you stay home to raise kids?

There are girls here who neither need nor want your money, these girls have their own dignity, self respect and pride.

You cant buy them, they will not be subservient to some insecure man, be he Thai or farang.

If you can't buy them, what use are they to us?

Archived