Do you pay her a salary? (I do.)

PT4

Wow all this talk about degrees and education.

Whilst the holders of such qualifications have nice pretty pieces of paper to show family and friends out in the real world a roll of 2 ply paper that one wipes the ass with has more actual value and cred.

Good luck getting a work permit without one.

I dont have a degree.

There is always an exception.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask your woman why she loves you and you may start to see the light. If the only thing she says is because you take good care of me, meaning giving her money, then you know that her love is based on you paying her or buying love. If she also says because you excite me, because you are handsome, because you are a good man then perhaps you have something. Is she only a good times girl or will she stand by your side if things go bad ? Will be be by your bed side when you are sick ? Will she stay if you loose your income and need to cut back on expenses ? Will she stay if she gets a better offer ? Any time money plays a major factor in a relationship there is always the question if that is all there is.

I like the old fashion way of dating and getting to know each other and falling in love with money never coming into play. If the relationship can make it past the first year or two without money then I think you got a real chance for true love. Call me old fashion :)

To me that all sounds soft

I chose one that was going to care more about the kids than me.

The kind of thing mine says to me - " If you boom boom another lady, you wear condom or I kill you" as she wants a third child.

When she says stuff like that, I think she is so awesome

All this talk about love, being best friends, having common interests blah blah blah to me all sounds very (word that rhymes with hay)

Ask your woman why she loves you and you may start to see the light. If the only thing she says is because you take good care of me, meaning giving her money, then you know that her love is based on you paying her or buying love. If she also says because you excite me, because you are handsome, because you are a good man then perhaps you have something. Is she only a good times girl or will she stand by your side if things go bad ? Will be be by your bed side when you are sick ? Will she stay if you loose your income and need to cut back on expenses ? Will she stay if she gets a better offer ? Any time money plays a major factor in a relationship there is always the question if that is all there is.

I like the old fashion way of dating and getting to know each other and falling in love with money never coming into play. If the relationship can make it past the first year or two without money then I think you got a real chance for true love. Call me old fashion smile.png

To me that all sounds soft

I chose one that was going to care more about the kids than me.

The kind of thing mine says to me - " If you boom boom another lady, you wear condom or I kill you" as she wants a third child.

When she says stuff like that, I think she is so awesome

All this talk about love, being best friends, having common interests blah blah blah to me all sounds very (word that rhymes with hay)

"If you boom boom with

another lady"?? Can I

ask, did you buy her

out of a contract at a

bar? Only bar workers

use that kind of

language

Do I pay her a Salary?

I do.

But the term 'Salary' infers money for services rendered.

A 'Stipend', far better terminology.

She gave up a good job to be with me, now she takes care of our Family.

Some money provides modest security for her.

Do I want to get dragged around the Markets, or TESCO while she is looking for that lipstick/food snack/insert her choice of consumer goods. NO !

Am I 'buying her'? I don't think so.

The test is, 'Would we be together if there was no money for her'? Most likely.

When we dated, and that was a few years before we started a Family, there was no money asked for, nor given.

Free health care ........ doubtful. But its still much better than in Thailand. In Thailand even 99% can die from some heart disease if you not near some Hospital..

In UK its chance much less..

thumbsup.gif

Sorry, absolutely nothing wrong with the Thai government healthcare.

Next doors kid just spent 10 nights in Suan Dok hospital (referred from our local Nakorn Ping). They asked for a 300bht donation for expensive drugs.

Next doors grandma has diabetes, high blood pressure and liver problems, in Suan Dok every month for checkups and usually admitted for a week or two each year (she forgets to take her meds) all totally free.

Not to mention, in the UK I have to pay for the car park, about 4GBP/hr. If I'd been visiting a kid in a UK hospital for 10 days, the car parking fees would have exceeded any Thai hospital fees.

Each year, between 3,500 and 4,000 children in Thailand with congenital heart defects need an operation to prevent premature death or major physicalunderdevelopment. About 20% of them die within one year of their birth.

Due to limitations on medical personnel and facilities, state-run hospitals are only able to perform surgery on 2,000 to 2,500 of these cases. That means that 1,500 to 2,000 very sick children have to go on a waiting list.

How many in UK very sick children in waiting list and CANT get mediine HELP!!??whistling.gif

An it only ONE example!!

They asked for a 300bht donation for expensive drugs.

I am nto UK guy.. but i am hear in UK children , student, pregnant and old.. no need pay any pany.. is it?rolleyes.gif

Not to mention, in the UK I have to pay for the car park, about 4GBP/hr. If I'd been visiting a kid in a UK hospital for 10 days, the car parking fees would have exceeded any Thai hospital fees.

4GBP/HR??

I was visiting a friend in the hospita in Cambridgel when he crashed on the bike , I do not remember parking fee ..

but its be in 2008.. may be now have?

Any way expensive or not it is necessary to compare in relation to income.

10 days visit- 10 hour? ok ? how much it minimum wage? Near 7GBP? it mean even not full day work..

How much fees in Thai hospital can be? minimum wage is 300 B?

Pension minimum how much in UK its nera 150GBP?

In Thailand have 500 B?cheesy.gif

SO where is cheaper?wai.gifthumbsup.gif

Then please enlighten us mg, how does every wife everywhere pay the bills and provision the home?

You wont get a real answer to that won't, they dont want to admit even to themselves they are paying for it just like every other guy, or even paying more.

Either that or she's professional isn't taking care of kids and its a way of rationalizing not having kids is morally superior

Then please enlighten us mg, how does every wife everywhere pay the bills and provision the home?

By working?

It's not the 1950s any more.

Thats a champion idea.

She could go out and earn say between 15 to 20k a month and then spend a large chunk of that paying for gardeners and maids to take care of the house whilst she is at work for 8 to 10 hours a day 6 days a week.

By working?

Thats a champion idea.

She could go out and earn say between 15 to 20k a month and then spend a large chunk of that paying for gardeners and maids to take care of the house whilst she is at work for 8 to 10 hours a day 6 days a week.

My wife earns a hell of a lot more than that...

By working?

Thats a champion idea.

good for you buddy.

By working?

Thats a champion idea.

So She pay for home, maide and etc?

biggrin.png

By working?

yes is it.

guys lost balls and girls get d****kcheesy.gif .

Job wife its care home husband and children.

another is a hobby, even if it brings money

I was responding to your statement "Like any wife anywhere I give half my salary". (strange syntax there).

I took that to mean that you give half of your salary to your wife...perhaps I misunderstood your meaning.

I give my wife a set amount every month to "run" the household...pay electric, water, internet, buy groceries, etc. There is some extra there for her for discretionary spending as well. Some might call that a "salary"...I call it a budget.

And it sure as hell is not half of my salary.

I was responding to your statement "Like any wife anywhere I give half my salary". (strange syntax there).

I took that to mean that you give half of your salary to your wife...perhaps I misunderstood your meaning.

I give my wife a set amount every month to "run" the household...pay electric, water, internet, buy groceries, etc. There is some extra there for her for discretionary spending as well. Some might call that a "salary"...I call it a budget.

I used to do the same mg. apparently that makes my missus a prostitute though so instead I now give her nothing and have employed a maid to take care of the household stuff.

I used to do the same mg. apparently that makes my missus a prostitute though so instead I now give her nothing and have employed a maid to take care of the household stuff.

According to some here, I guess it does.

So I guess all of those stay at home moms of days gone by in USA and other countries were prostitutes also, according to some here

So I guess all of those stay at home moms of days gone by in USA and other countries were prostitutes also, according to some here

Hah. I hear ya. Most chanting the "she's a prostitute" line actually come from homes where mum/mom was a prostitute cause she stayed at home and dad gave her coin to cover the household expense.

ZING !!

By working?

Thats a champion idea.

So She pay for home, maide and etc?

biggrin.png

Yes.

She maybe your wife, but your paying for sex! So she's your salaried wife! You stop paying then no more sex! No money no Honey!

So you can answer your own question. No, I do not pay my wife a salary or for sex. She has a great job with the government.

And, No she does not need to pay me a salary either. We have a great life and no money problems.

Like any wife anywhere I give half my salary. She pays bills and runs the household. I pay for kids school fees and save the rest.

One should never be

surprised at just how

out of touch the

average TV poster is.

I bet this guy doesn't

even realise we

cured polio.

Good gawd, All Our Yesterdays.

We are talking about Thailand 2016, plenty of jobs for Thai women available.

Of course if you are unable to speak read and write the language and need a full time babysitter by all means have at it.

Of course if you are unable to speak read and write the language and need a full time babysitter by all means have at it.

So you are another that has failed at life and are not man enough to provide for your wife.

Thats sad but a common theme it seems.

You wont get a real answer to that won't, they dont want to admit even to themselves they are paying for it just like every other guy, or even paying more.

Either that or she's professional isn't taking care of kids and its a way of rationalizing not having kids is morally superior

You guys make out you've got the man/woman dynamic licked by paying a salary and that everyone who doesn't pay is some sort of idiot but you're not fooling anyone.

The truth is, you're terrified of women; even at your advanced ages, you've not even come close to understanding them.

Deep down, you're terrified they'll leave you if all you bring to the table is your personality so you look for ones you can control with money; it really is as straightforward as that

Your limited funds won't buy you anything under 60 in the West so you came here to exploit financially-strapped younger women without the safety net of welfare and take advantage of their sense of obligation to their families.

That's why we laugh at you

So you are another that has failed at life and are not man enough to provide for your wife.

My wife doesn't need me to provide for her.

I'm man enough to attract a women purely on looks and charm alone.

My wife doesn't need me to provide for her.

I'm man enough to attract a women purely on looks and charm alone.

Yeah a common theme is looks and charm, not enough to secure a lady back home so many move here. fair play to you.

Archived