You mean we're not really invisible? Hapless Chonburi thieves find their superpowers lacking

Jonathan Fairfield

You mean we're not really invisible? Hapless Chonburi thieves find their superpowers lacking

post-137452-0-38610300-1461371812_thumb.

Image: Daily News

CHONBURI:-- Two fifteen year old thieves thought their tattoos of Japanese cartoon heroes would save them from capture.

But following the latest in a series of motorbike thefts the hapless teens were chased down by Chonburi cops and arrested, reports Daily News.

A member of the public had seen the two youths - named only as Sut and Saep - wheeling off a Honda Wave motorbike from beside the Porwin police station in Sri Racha and alerted police.

The thieves were shocked to be discovered, dropped the bike and ran off but were soon rounded up by officers.

Their rented house nearby was searched and police found four other motorcycle frames from other thefts in the area.

The boys sported tattoos of demon faces that are popular characters in Japanese cartoons. Apparently they told police that they believed that they would be able to disguise themselves and make themselves invisible like their cartoon heroes.

They said that they had always stolen in daylight hours and had never been arrested so it must have been the tattoo demons that were helping them avoid arrest.

Source: Daily News

These are fine examples of thai criminal masterminds ,

Off spring of the writer of the new reporting procedures for westerners...

...please tell indicate the amount of money you have:____

... Pessas yoda tell me you carry weepon...

clap2.gif

Beam me up Scotty.........this place is becoming more of a bad dream every day.......my friends in my own country just wouldn't believe these things go on here......and would think I am mad to stay here

Taking a bike from outside a police station..........that's either stupidity, or plainly putting two fingers up at society.

In the provided picture I can only see two silly, huge caps and some clothes.

Damn, at least for me, the tattoos seem to be working. Maybe the two geniuses should commit their future crimes completely naked... I'm absolutely convinced that would work and eventually pay off for them.