Pattaya ladyboy gang strike twice in thirty minutes as two tourists robbed

rooster59

If the police really wanted to stop this nonsense- they would deploy decoys in the same manner the New York City police did years ago to stop the rampant crime that permeated the New York Subways.

Edited by Thaidream

It become more and more apparent each day, week and month that those LB's are nothing but

a menace and nuisance on society as a whole and innocent tourist in particular,

They're a kind of people with no redeeming human values what so ever, no morals no mercy, they're there

for their survival, preying on unsuspecting tourist who only come to Thailand to have fun,

I hope that the police will one day put an end to those marauding vultures.... the sooner

the better....

Ezzra do you know any ladyboys?

Not ladyboy whores.... people

do you know what their future holds for them?

I can tell you...not much

Thai society relies on the young looking after the old

Ladyboys don;t have any young....stay with me Ezzra... they don;t have kids...no one to look after them later in life...starting to get the picture mate?

Presumably the tour guides don't warn these excessively adorned tourists not to wear their jewelry around the streets of Pattaya. Such valuable frippery is a magnet for for the likes of the ever alert ladyboy opportunists and other two wheeled mobile villains of the night.

yes, like any other place where thieves abound

I made sure the Mrs took off the necklace but forgot the bracelet....gone ...new years 2013 Walking Street

It become more and more apparent each day, week and month that those LB's are nothing but

They're a kind of people with no redeeming human values what so ever, no morals no mercy, they're there

for their survival, preying on unsuspecting tourist who only come to Thailand to have fun,

I hope that the police will one day put an end to those marauding vultures.... the sooner

the better....

Ladyboys don;t have any young....stay with me Ezzra... they don;t have kids...no one to look after them later in life...starting to get the picture mate?

I like your post, but fail to see what it has to do with LB's robbing people..........I owned a bar in Pattaya from 73-78 - I think we maybe could count the number of Katoey's on both hands.........(no one called them Lady Boys until the German/Japanese invasion of the eighties) I knew two katoey's quite well and would talk with them late at night around closing, they were definately confused as to "what they were and why them?" - the LB's of today have taken this to a new level, I would say most of them are using the LB content as a disguise to rob people - lets face it, if I am approached by four or five Thai men, I'll run like hell, if I am approached by four or five half-ass good looking 'ladies' I am caught off guard and - there goes the necklace. I found the best defense is "yelling loud "Mai Ow Mai Ow" and walk a little faster. but a good stiff elbow to their rib cage when he/she put his/her arm around my neck worked very well for me once.........thumbsup.gif wai2.gif

the better....

He did say specifically 'those' ladyboys, and by that I took him to mean the ones that hang around on Beach Rd selling sexual services and thieving. Thieving whores as you stated.

The poor group you are creating that we are supposed to be sympathetic for should of course include lesbians, Toms, gay men and anyone who cannot have or chose not to have, children. Perhaps also those whose children went their own way, becoming ever more common in Thailand.

As to the thieving Katoey whores on Pattaya Beach Rd, I too wish the police would put an end to their behaviour, but they lack resources.

Looks like the army boys will have to patrol the beach area at night if the police are incapable of controlling a few Thai blokes walking around with woman's clothes on. Robbing the high end pattaya tourists General time for another crack down

I watched the video posted yesterday of the inside of Pattaya Police station at night. One fast asleep on duty; two watching TV; none at all interested in a complainant. Nothing will improve not just in Pattaya but across Thailand until the police are forced to do their jobs. After dark they are conspicuously absent, only gathering in numbers if they smell money.

they are looking at the CCTV? hes a clue for the police, go down there tonight in plain clothes, they will still be there like they have been every night for the last ten years or so. but dont turn up in your police pickups with the lights on, ladyboys are quite clever and will run away when they see lights or uniformed police.

Do I see a spelling error? Is that uniformed or uninformed? whistling.gifcoffee1.gif

Always let the perps know in advance that you are coming to get them! No or minimal administrative work required back at the office by doing it this way? blink.png

the better....

He did say specifically 'those' ladyboys, and by that I took him to mean the ones that hang around on Beach Rd selling sexual services and thieving. Thieving whores as you stated.

The poor group you are creating that we are supposed to be sympathetic for should of course include lesbians, Toms, gay men and anyone who cannot have or chose not to have, children. Perhaps also those whose children went their own way, becoming ever more common in Thailand.

As to the thieving Katoey whores on Pattaya Beach Rd, I too wish the police would put an end to their behaviour, but they lack resources.

"...lack resources." They and their superiors lack the will and leadership to do anything about it!

It is a typical 'Pattaya'-crime as you wont see this in Hua Hin for example.

During my first visit to Pattaya, I too wore a gold chain and a police agent stopped me during a walk in Jomtien and told me not to wear this in Jomtien/Pattaya.

Very surprised I ignored him until the next day at the other side of town, another police officer warned me again.

This time I listened and never wear one when on visit.

This was 8 years ago.

Maybe it is a good idea to have those tourist guides warn their clients and to have a few signs put up all over town, just like in Rio....

A necklace and a ring ?? And he didn't notice until he got back on the tour bus?? How can some steal a ring from you without you noticing ???

Had me puzzled as well. Drank too much perhaps?

A necklace and a ring ?? And he didn't notice until he got back on the tour bus?? How can some steal a ring from you without you noticing ???

Had me puzzled as well. Drank too much perhaps?

Maybe he had it attached to his necklace, like some people do.

This sort of stuff is now making headlines in the British Press

Thai police warn gangs of 'ladyboys' are targeting tourists in wave of muggings after German man was attacked and robbed

Edited by Rimmer
Forbidden link removed

Presumably the tour guides don't warn these excessively adorned tourists not to wear their jewelry around the streets of Pattaya. Such valuable frippery is a magnet for for the likes of the ever alert ladyboy opportunists and other two wheeled mobile villains of the night.

Brer Fox, just imagine the introduction of the tour guide: watch out for ladyboys, don't wear jewelry, ignore the fashion touts, use zebra crossings at your own risk, don't rent jet skis, avoid speedboats, dont lean over the balcony, ...........