ezzra

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inside the Aussie Sex Scene where Women are Women are Sold Like Meat:

US sailors wear out sex workers

Perth

May 2 2002

Perth prostitutes were reeling from exhaustion following an influx of United States sailors stressed from a stint in a war zone, a well-known madam said today.

Mary-Anne Kenworthy said she was forced to close the doors of her famous Langtrees brothel for only the third time ever yesterday because her prostitutes were so worn out they could no longer provide a quality service.

When she realised the sex workers just couldn't cope any more she closed Langtrees doors for a day rather than risk the brothel's reputation.

"We're the biggest and the best, I'd rather take nothing than offer a poor service," Ms Kenworthy said.

Langtrees did a week's business in just three days after 5,500 American sailors disembarked in Fremantle on Sunday, many of them stressed from their encounter with war, she said.

Three US warships - the aircraft carrier USS John C Stennis, the guided missile cruiser USS Port Royal and the fast combat support ship USS Bridge - were returning from taking part in the war against terror.

"A lot of it was stress, they'd been in the war zone," Ms Kenworthy said.

"And they were a lot more agitated sexually because they'd been at sea too long.

"All the sex workers in Perth would have been exhausted."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/05/02/1019441406441.html

Well, maybe sexual prowess is not the Aussie forte. You know the old Aussie retort-- How do you make an Aussie woman reach orgasm? Who cares.

That's easy. .

post-158336-0-19640300-1461689259_thumb.

I suggest a visit by some know-alls to Pumphon Road Phuket Soi 11 and the brothel areas areas of Ranong and Hat Yai. Nothing to do with farang. I gather 90 Baht will get you what you want from a Burmese slave.

Ya shouldn't drink and post.

But what would you guys do if you grew up like some of these girls

Concerns about STDs aside, lay on your back, for what most of the time is probably only 5 mins, earn in under 1/2 hour the same amount it takes almost everyone else around you at least 3 days of 12 hr shifts to earn.

As if you wouldnt.

Under 23, taking off to places like Pattays is just as much about avoiding the 100s of guys in the village trying to get a leg over, all the sleazy uncles, the psycho jealous boyfriend

I suggest a visit by some know-alls to Pumphon Road Phuket Soi 11 and the brothel areas areas of Ranong and Hat Yai. Nothing to do with farang. I gather 90 Baht will get you what you want from a Burmese slave.

The not-much traveled western farang posters on the TVF, are always (self-righteous Puritan) obvious. Sigh!whistling.gif

Assuming, that what you claim, may well be true, here's an FYI for you to consider. A Burmese (so-called) sex-slave in Thailand, probably has a much better life in Thailand, than she would ever have in Myanmar. Don't believe it? Go to Myanmar, and see for it yourself (akin to the woman's horrendous life status in Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan or India). Then return to the TVF, and post that "bird's-eye" photographic view of your knowlegeable, considered opinion, afterwards. Ok? Are you game for that? Cheerscoffee1.gif

But what would you guys do if you grew up like some of these girls

Concerns about STDs aside, lay on your back, for what most of the time is probably only 5 mins, earn in under 1/2 hour the same amount it takes almost everyone else around you at least 3 days of 12 hr shifts to earn.

As if you wouldnt.

Under 23, taking off to places like Pattays is just as much about avoiding the 100s of guys in the village trying to get a leg over, all the sleazy uncles, the psycho jealous boyfriend

clap2.gif

I'm going to help the OP by doing a bit of research. Get back to you on this one.

Remember that the meat is sometimes tainted so wrap up your sausage before split roasting. Otherwise your sausage will will start dripping. No girl wants her buns filled with dripping sausage. Check your burger is fresh before eating, no ketchup or cheese, a nice rump steak followed by spotted dick. Muffins are nice for breakfast and a turkey breast is also nice as long as you've stuffed it properly, got your fist all the way in. A good fisting whilst marinating the turkey breasts always brings great results. Slap on some salami, goose, swallow. If you come across a bar girl, wipe up after yer.

Bye

Sexual

No

Am

Boring we have all seen it, most been there and done it.

Sold like meat !!stupid statement.

Most are there because they make more money than they can working in a shop or rice fields.

Exactly Colin,what about the "most families would be horrified if they knew what they where doing' where does this jerk do his reasearch,i know for a fact my ex wife and her sister were the best looking of the girls in the family,basically their scumbag father told them they had to go and work in Pattaya,so he could have money to drink Lao khao,lie around in the hammock and shag his mia noi,their mother was dead against it,but he beat her this foul excuse of a man into submission,she also had a child by that stage.So the assumption the families would be horrified is pure crap,most know exactly what is going on and pray the girl hooks a falang so they can live on easy st,i have been down this path,now i am not there they are panicking. this article is lazy.sensationlist journalism,the bloke should be ashamed to call himself a reporter.

Spot on and well said.

I find it hillarious that you can read an opinion of common sense (as above)

and on the same website you can read about a guy who says his Mrs cant live in Isaan on 25k a month.

You will see it over and over again.

And yet more will line up to buy houses they cant own, today tomorrow and the next day.

Someone should write an article:

"Amazing Thailand and how it prospers from stupid farangs"

It would make for more usefull reading than this constant drivel about the sex trade..but still they wont listen

Archived