Refused purchase of new sim card

I've always found most of the staff at the Telewiz outlets (now being renamed to AIS Buddy) especially clueless and with a terrible attitude.

Many times I've really felt like I was at some goverment office with the kind of people you often (OK, I said often, not always) have to deal with there.

DTAC shops are way, way more customer-oriented.

Wouldn't surprise me if the service staff at that Telewiz just couldn't figure out how to enter a passport number instead of the usual Thai ID. Seen it happen before when not used to foreign customers, and clueless about the drop down menu options on their computer screen. Sometimes the reason can be that simple.

Wouldn't surprise me if the service staff at that Telewiz just couldn't figure out how to enter a passport number instead of the usual Thai ID. Seen it happen before when not used to foreign customers, and clueless about the drop down menu options on their computer screen. Sometimes the reason can be that simple.

Ha ha, yes!

Going back to my post about applying for a post-paid account with work permit & passport, the staff in the AIS shop entered my first name correctly, then my middle name as my surname.

Much later when you could login to your account online, I changed the details myself - normal sort of day really.

Archived