Thailand attack: British family 'vow never to return' after savage street attack

webfact

I can remember seeing this type of Hooliganism before, in Europe, committed by English soccer (excuse me football) fans (let's not forget skin heads and other trash in the west as well). This type of behavior is brutal no matter where it takes place, and it takes place everywhere. For many here to suggest that Thai men are more prone to this type of behavior than others is just stupid. I'm not making excuses for the Thai people involved in this incident but to link this type of behavior to all Thai men or all Thai people is ludicrous. It happens in my own country and in the home countries of the rest of the old, white people who frequent this site.There are bad apples everywhere. Now, what the criminal justice system here does with the case is another story. Thailand has many problems for which constructive criticism is called for, but there is a group of trolls on this site that just hate the country and the people. If you hate the country and the people, leave the country, stop visiting, and leave this site as your hatefulness is not helpful.

Nonsense, why post off topic rubbish on a subject that you know little or nothing about. English football hooligans have never gone around bashing old women, they tend to keep it among themselves.

Tell us where you were when you saw this.

And no, I am not nor ever have been a hooligan, football or other, but I have followed football for forty years across England, Wales and Europe.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you accept kicking old women becouse she agrue with about you pushing herson/husband?bah.gif

Bravo..

Your words not mine(I can spell) .. she didn't get thumped for arguing she got thumped for being violent and starting a brawl.

Her son fell because he tripped over his own leg .. not because he was pushed by a Thai.

But, maybe it would easier if you just read the thread properly(ergo watch the full video carefully) .. as this has already been covered ad nauseam.

News Flash:

If you use violence to settle arguments then one day you will get your ass kicked(or even your face) as a result....regardless of your gender/age!

YES ITS MY WORDS about you position..

1. Not see any proof you words.. 23 sec can easy see mad dog pushing tourist..

2. Use violence Settle arguments??? people hard pushing you family and what need do? say sorry and buy beer for this mad dog?

bah.gif

PS

Not have any exuse for hit women. DOUBLE not exuse if its old women..

She only slap. Is it man? its MAD DOG..

real MAD DOG even can get from me pitty.. But not this is cockroach in human bodybah.gif ...

if you want to hit a woman - kill she. If you can not kill her - becouse there is no reason kill. then calm down ..

if woman hit you-it's your fault that you are not strong enough and do not even stop a woman.bah.gif

If Woman slap you and you felt it as pain and got angry stiil it's your fault that you are not strong enough and do not even stop a woman/ can easy be hurt by women..

be MAN

I can remember seeing this type of Hooliganism before, in Europe, committed by English soccer (excuse me football) fans (let's not forget skin heads and other trash in the west as well). This type of behavior is brutal no matter where it takes place, and it takes place everywhere. For many here to suggest that Thai men are more prone to this type of behavior than others is just stupid. I'm not making excuses for the Thai people involved in this incident but to link this type of behavior to all Thai men or all Thai people is ludicrous. It happens in my own country and in the home countries of the rest of the old, white people who frequent this site.There are bad apples everywhere. Now, what the criminal justice system here does with the case is another story. Thailand has many problems for which constructive criticism is called for, but there is a group of trolls on this site that just hate the country and the people. If you hate the country and the people, leave the country, stop visiting, and leave this site as your hatefulness is not helpful.

Nonsense, why post off topic rubbish on a subject that you know little or nothing about. English football hooligans have never gone around bashing old women, they tend to keep it among themselves.

And no, I am not nor ever have been a hooligan, football or other, but I have followed football for forty years across England, Wales and Europe.

When it becomes routine... Thai's start kicking old ladies in the face, then let me know.

All I know, it wouldn't have happened if she didn't do what she did!

And "NO" she didn't deserve it, or had it coming to her!

But it "DID" escalate after her timid posture, innocent looks, and 250 plus pounds slapped the crap of a drunk Thai to get the brawl started!

Now those saying never hit a women, or worse, an old women.. Are liars!!

If she slapped my 5 year old son, she would have never got up after the first punch..

In the U.S. - not long ago... NFL players were knocking out their significant others they presumably had sex with..

One players used a switch to punish his kids..

And a star college football player punched a female in a bar after she slapped him..

Now some might say.. Well, those football players from the U.S. were black men that were assaulting women.

There were white players as well, just not star players to get media attention..

Educated white/black men, hitting and sometimes knocking out their significant other, and "KNEW" it was wrong!

So, those saying Thai's are this and that, or this is the worst thing they ever saw, you all are nuts!

How many times has a completely innocent female tourist, 68? years old, been knocked out with a kick to the face in Thailand?

ZERO!!

She slapped/shoved a drunk Thai man first!!

But will agree, this same old women was helpless, defenseless when she was on the ground trying to lift her heavy "arse" off the ground..

And did not deserve what happened to her!!

So, for sure, the guy that knocked her out, deserves a significant amount of prison time..

Ok, lets begin with clarifying your first point.

The tourist actually starts everything when he puts his hands on an angry Thai guy( he doesn't know ) who is in the middle of a heated argument with another Thai man.

The tourist then trips over his own leg causing him to fall and hit his head.

He was not pushed over by anyone.

He probably fell due to the alcohol in his bloodstream.

Please review the video again and let me know that you can see this is what actually happened ...then I will move on to your second point.

Ok, lets begin with clarifying your first point.

The tourist actually starts everything when he puts his hands on an angry Thai guy( he doesn't know ) who is in the middle of a heated argument with another Thai man.

The tourist then trips over his own leg causing him to fall and hit his head.

He was not pushed over by anyone.

He probably fell due to the alcohol in his bloodstream.

Please review the video again and let me know that you can see this is what actually happened ...then I will move on to your second point.

"He was not pushed over by anyone."

bah.gif

Xeh6vVY.png

dn8J4zo.png

oPlwPV8.png

I do not know why are you trying to justify a piece of shit.

And even LIE for this is.

let it eat your bull shit for cockroach who beats old women.

no need give it for normal people( thai or any foreigners) bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

If she slapped my 5 year old son, she would have never got up after the first punch..

If some pushing your son and after your son be on ground and hit head?

You just say sorry and go?

Or be ANGRy as old lady on Video?

PS

how many people do you kill , if you can say : never got up after the first punch..?whistling.gif

I'm only presenting the facts as can be verified by anyone watching the video, ...on the the other hand, your version of events has been completely fabricated from your imagination.

PS

how many people do you kill , if you can say : never got up after the first punch..?whistling.gif

Five year old son, not 45 year old.

And my point was, those saying they would never hit a women..

The son this old lady saw fall was not hit or slapped!

His dumbass fell on his own..

In that situation, yes apologize.. Buy the Thai a beer, do something other than slap the guy.

Now, if the son wasn't intoxicated as he appears, then saw his mother kicked in the face??

No matter who started the fight! Her son and husband had every right to beat the living crap out of this Thai guy..

But couldn't! They were already knocked out laying in the street..

Based on the combination of what the 3 people of this family did..

With the mom mostly at fault!!

So, they take prize as possibly the most dumbest family to make it on YouTube..

I have to agree with another poster who said that in general the "football hooligans" tend to target one another in groups rather than old-age pensioners.

You say that, "to suggest that Thai men are more prone to this type of behaviour than others is just plain stupid". The behaviour which Thai men are prone to when they get into conflict/fighting situations with farangs is basically a pack mentality whereby any Thai man standing nearby can join in and they do in all of the cases I have seen. In addition this has also been commented on by other posters here and one only has to read the accounts of the severe beatings meted out by gangs of Thais to single farangs here in Phuket.

And to take it another step further, I would estimate that amongst the friends I have, we have witnessed over a dozen fights like this and every one follows the same pattern against a farang – – one Thai starts it and others from anywhere join in. Quite why, I don't know, however it is commonplace and cannot be justified in my opinion.

I also have to agree with other posters when they say that no matter that the old age pensioner slapped a Thai guy, there is absolutely no justification for kicking her in the head after she was knocked down, this especially as inflicting damage this way is just a few millimetres short of issuing a death sentence. Absolutely no need for that and is the hallmark of a coward and someone with no moral compass.

Sure, Thailand does have many problems and many of us who live here try to see past them, because they are quite ugly in truth – – corruption from the top to the bottom, including the police force and the judiciary, crime, single-minded stupidity (we know best), dual standards, racism, nepotism, etc, however every so often something like this rears its ugly head to show yet another side of Thailand and there is no wonder that farangs choose to comment about it. So comment about it, we do, and that is our prerogative because we come from (mostly) democratic countries in which criticism is not stifled.

Constructive criticism; forget it because it goes absolutely nowhere in this country.

As for leaving the country/stop visiting/leaving this site, well I will do what I please and if I choose to see things as they really are, then I will comment on them and may I suggest that if you don't like what you are reading then you may take your own advice.

Language problem....?

Do you mean this thread or why the tourists assaulted the Thais or?

I saw a young Thai male kicking granny in the face, while she was trying to sit up.

What did you see to justify what I saw?

Granny getting kicked in the face wasn't the worst thing in the video, not sure why people are fixating on that, for me it was her son having his head stamped on repeatedly when he was already unconscious.

Granny did more than anyone else to cause the brawl, she was the reason her family were seriously assaulted, she didn't even show any concern for her son when he went down twice or for her husband when he got knocked down, she was too busy brawling and running her mouth off...I'm guessing this wasn't grannies first rodeo, I imagine this has played out many times before when her and hubby have been out drinking, it didn't look like hubby's first time to sneak punch someone either.

Granny getting kicked in the face? ...som nam na as they say! If you want to be treated like a fragile old lady then act like one!

"Granny getting kicked in the face? ...som nam na as they say!"

To put this in a slightly different context, yet leave the key element the same, the following is worth considering: –

The poster phones home: "How are you Gran?".

Granny: "I'm in hospital having some tests and x-rays because I may have some damage to my head and brain".

Poster: "Crikey what happened Gran?".

Granny: "Well I was going to park my car in the carpark when some young guy jumped into my parking space and when I got out of my car and remonstrated with him he was very rude and insulting, so I gave him a slap around the face. He then punched me to the ground and proceeded to kick me in the head whilst I was trying to get up, rendering me unconscious and that's why I'm in hospital having those tests".

Poster: "Serves you right".

Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies that level of violence against an old-age pensioner who has already been grounded by a punch. It is the hallmark of a thug, a coward, someone with no respect for human life and who has no moral compass.

Granny: "Well I was going to park my car in the carpark when some young guy jumped into my parking space and when I got out of my car and remonstrated with him he was very rude and insulting, so I gave him a slap around the face. He then punched me to the ground and proceeded to kick me in the head whilst I was trying to get up, rendering me unconscious and that's why I'm in hospital having those tests".

Your story is complete fantasy and bears no resemblance to what actually happened.

I think it's telling that you had to go this far to make granny look like an innocent victim.

Your story is complete fantasy and bears no resemblance to what actually happened.

I think it's telling that you had to go this far to make granny look like an innocent victim.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies that level of violence against an old-age pensioner who has already been grounded by a punch. It is the hallmark of a thug, a coward, someone with no respect for human life and who has no moral compass".

End of story really, whichever way one cares to frame it.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies that level of violence against an old-age pensioner who has already been grounded by a punch. It is the hallmark of a thug, a coward, someone with no respect for human life and who has no moral compass".

End of story really, whichever way one cares to frame it.

Replace "Granny" with: Female, Male, Black, White, Muslim, Asian, Handicapped, Any Person..

The fact remains the same.... "No One" should confront a complete stranger - then assault them..

Because you might get hit back!

That's not justifying Jack Shit - it's a fact!

The same people that are putting all or part of the blame on the family for starting the fight..

Are also stating at the same time... The Thai guy was totally wrong for kicking this old lady in the face and should be punished..

Is that so hard to comprehend?

Those "blasting" or saying "if you blame the grandmother or family at all"...

You're an "apologist" or making excuses for what a few drunk Thai guys reacted to..

It does seem like the majority... All agree, the old lady from Wales should have "NEVER' been assaulted at all!!

We just may never agree on..

Her "actions" caused the fight to escalate and get to the point she eventually got knocked out..

Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies that level of violence against...

No level of violence is justified regardless of who it's against ...unless it's in self defence which this certainly was not.

The family acted like violent thugs and it backfired on them.

If she wanted to be treated like a sweet old lady then she should have acted like one.

Karma is a bitch..

Agreed 100% during the height of the English and I should point out other nationalities hooligan years

"Civilians" as in normal supporters walking to a ground with a team scarf on we're as a rule not targeted

The violence was on most occasions was pre arranged between the different firms and also quite often was well away from the match venue to avoid being interrupted by the police

I'm only presenting the facts as can be verified by anyone watching the video, ...on the the other hand, your version of events has been completely fabricated from your imagination.

You mean i draft photo?

or what?

Its You FABRICATE..

Fact is - Thai guy pushing tourist .. and YES , anyone Can look in video

Photo from video i give you.

WHere is you fact i do not know

only bull shit

PS

Five year old son, not 45 year old.

And my point was, those saying they would never hit a women..

The son this old lady saw fall was not hit or slapped!

His dumbass fell on his own..

In that situation, yes apologize.. Buy the Thai a beer, do something other than slap the guy.

Now, if the son wasn't intoxicated as he appears, then saw his mother kicked in the face??

No matter who started the fight! Her son and husband had every right to beat the living crap out of this Thai guy..

But couldn't! They were already knocked out laying in the street..

Based on the combination of what the 3 people of this family did..

With the mom mostly at fault!!

So, they take prize as possibly the most dumbest family to make it on YouTube..

So where is you Red line for your son age, when drunk scun can pushing your son and son hithead , and after you apologize for this and buy for drunk scun beer?

And one more qustion.

You apologize prefer kneeling or standing on all fours and kissed the shoes??

I reckon they attacked an old "alien" lady.........They would never have attacked an old Thai lady...

Not sure.

4 year ago my friend mum wife got punch on street.

She Chines Thai but you guess it be different?whistling.gif

Seems like the subject will go on forever because there is disagreement.

One camp seems to think that it's okay for an old-age pensioner to receive a potentially fatal kick to the face after being knocked to the ground, in retaliation for a slap (Quote: "Karma is a bitch").

The other camp and the one I am in, says that this is a cowardly, violent and potentially life-threatening and unnecessary attack on an old person.

I'm just pleased that my moral compass dictates that I am in the camp I am in.

Were you there?

Were you there to see any antagonism from either party prior to it kicking off, despite witnesses who WERE there being warned there was groups of LOCAL guys looking to cause trouble ?

Were you there to gauge the atmospherics on that street prior to it kicking off?

Were you there and heard what was said between the two groups prior to it kicking off?

Were you there to listen to the exchange of words between the old woman and the young man?

Were you there to hear the exact words used that warranted a slap?

No you were not, so in other words, you're making shit up to justify your own Anti British resentment, yes, it's quite obvious you have a chip on your shoulder with regards to to Brits.

Seems like the subject will go on forever because there is disagreement.

One camp seems to think that it's okay for an old-age pensioner to receive a potentially fatal kick to the face after being knocked to the ground, in retaliation for a slap (Quote: "Karma is a bitch").

The other camp and the one I am in, says that this is a cowardly, violent and potentially life-threatening and unnecessary attack on an old person.

I'm just pleased that my moral compass dictates that I am in the camp I am in.

Lot more to it than just a slap, there was Jr holding the second Thai man while Sr punched him- that's what got Sr knocked down, There was Mom after the holding and punching incident walking UP TO the second Thai man, who had been held and punched by all three Owens- she deserved the punch she got- I'd even argue it was done in self defense

Were you there?

Were you there to see any antagonism from either party prior to it kicking off, despite witnesses who WERE there being warned there was groups of LOCAL guys looking to cause trouble ?

Were you there to gauge the atmospherics on that street prior to it kicking off?

Were you there and heard what was said between the two groups prior to it kicking off?

Were you there to listen to the exchange of words between the old woman and the young man?

Were you there to hear the exact words used that warranted a slap?

No you were not, so in other words, you're making shit up to justify your own Anti British resentment, yes, it's quite obvious you have a chip on your shoulder with regards to to Brits.

What a load, if we seem to be picking on Brits, it's because they seem to be always getting in the news.

Incidentally the first Thai man merely touched Jr, who turned his head back suddenly to look, and tripped.

At 1:15 there is a large foreign man in a red and white striped shirt who has entered the melee, and gets a bit of a stomping from a smaller Thai man in a red shirt- This foreign man is who throws the intervening Thai woman to the ground

I'm gonna do a slo- mo play by play on this - The Brits were as wrong as can be...

Off topic and inflammatory posts and replies have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.
9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

After watching the video numerous times; it's obvious the sidewalk in disrepair is to blame.

I think it's the Bars in the area. Close down the bars, deport all the usual customers - problem solved... no more sad stories to read on TV...

After watching the video numerous times; it's obvious the sidewalk in disrepair is to blame.

I think it's the Bars in the area. Close down the bars, deport all the usual customers - problem solved... no more sad stories to read on TV...

Your post wins; mine- even with the sidewalk barb, was not as silly as yours. :-)

Archived