Thai gang attack on Laotian 'gik' - graphic violence caught on tape

webfact

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says a lot about the Thai view of manhood. Perish the thought that the Vietnamese might come one day: the prospect of seeing these types running for the hills would be of some amusement

They are not men. Men dont hit women. These are stupid like children pretending to be tough

I thought a "Gik" was a kept male whereas a Mia Noi was a mistress, so is the headline wrong or does "Gik" apply to a female?

On a different subject, what is it that makes Thai males so full of anger and malevolence? It seems to be there just under the surface.

I was recently attacked by a Thai man. The police prosecuted me because when the man tried to hit me, he hurt his little finger when I put my arm up to protect my face.

I won as self defense in court. But then I was not allowed to prosecute him as the time frame had run out.

This is in the same area. The girl that ordered the attack not being arrested, does not surprise me. And this poor girl trying to go through the courts, where nobody speaks English is going to suffer greatly. She would have to spend thousands on lawyers to follow the case.

Would not surprise me if they all walk free.

Is there any doubt of the outcome?

About the right odds for a Thai man fight 8 men against 1 woman I bet the parents of the men must be so proud see how our boys won another fight easily

Send these guys to try the same thing to Liverpool (UK) and see how tough they really are. They will if they are lucky just be in hospital for a long time

Typical behavior of gangs anywhere in the world.

A gang of men going to beat 1 small young woman. No, that doesn't happen everywhere, sorry.

Have to agree. In the UK we have some of the worst thugs but even they have the slightest modicum of honour. A gang of thugs in the UK wouldn't kick the crap out of a female pensioner or petite female. There's nothing tough about that even in their thuggish mindsets.

This behaviour is that of someone who's psychotic.

Was she drunk when she ordered the attack ... and the gang drunk? Hope so. Then a Wai ... so sorry ... and a small fine will do.

It amazes me that Thai men have no personal issues with gang violence on small women and old people. Apparently being a coward isn't an issue for them. Terrible loss of face for men in gangs to do this.

The legal consequence to these kind of crimes is a disgrace to the Thai legal system.

Another case of uneducated, gutless pigs who have to form a gang to beat senseless one 20 year old Laotian girl.

What heroes! I will be happy to give their leader a free one way ticket to my home in New Jersey. One on one. PM anytime. But I forgot,

he can't understand 1 word of English!

As I have written earlier, Thailand has changed dramatically over the past 10 years and for the worse.

If a foreigner has an argument with a Thai, the Thai threatens to call immigration like a cry baby.

The justice system is so lop sided , it is truly laughable.

I have had enough of these uneducated, gutless cry babies.

I thought a "Gik" was a kept male whereas a Mia Noi was a mistress, so is the headline wrong or does "Gik" apply to a female?

On a different subject, what is it that makes Thai males so full of anger and malevolence? It seems to be there just under the surface.

they have a general feeling of inferiority because as individuals or as a country they have never achieved anything and still cannot do anything for themselves, they talk themselves up using buzz words like Hub and Leaders in but in reality they totally rely on other countries for technology - infrastructure- industry, the only thing they can do for themselves in grow stuff, oh and maybe make energy drinks, even the company that bought a certain EPL football team has a rather interesting past

They have stagnated for years because past governments want it that way so that individuals can make huge money from the uneducated who can be bought for 500baht

They have seen foreigners coming here for years spending lots of money but rather than being greatful they have developed a rather childish dangerous dislike which is comming more and more to the fore helped along by social media.

Thailand as a country has stagnated and not developed as it should, why does Thailand not have a Samsung or a Toyota, because corruption has stumpped proper growth and developement, money that should have been going into things like education went to corrupt peoples pockets instead

Without tens of years of outside investment and tourism Thailand would be in a pretty poor state, they play above their stature and they know it but they can't take it

Only they can change it

Mia Noi - minor wife, kept woman

Gik - casual friend with benefits.......................wink.png

Different animals.

And what is the good PM Mr Prayuth doing about this sort of thing ?

Ah yes ....I remember. Absolutely nothing because he is to busy arresting anyone and everyone who hold contrary views to his own and putting them behind bars for a long time.

Got his priorities all ass about face. What a great guy bah.gif

I mean.....what a great opportunity to use article 44 to catch these thugs and put them away where the sun doesn't shine.

Mind you....she is Laotion so not a top priority I guess.

This country is getting worse by the week.

....would she not be attacked if she were not a small defenseless girl....would they not be attacked if they were not old and defenseless.... what's next? Beating up tourist children cause that's all that's left.....

Yet another example of the abhorrent kicking and stamping of the head when someone is down and defenceless, not least a number of 'men' against one slightly built female, their mothers must be so proud!

Scum, subhuman scum.

I think the Thai soaps are a reflection of how some parts of society actually are. Many people seem unable to control their emotions without resorting to quite extreme violence, or in this case, 'arranging' for other people to do violence on her behalf. Here's an idea, learn how to control your emotions, you are not children, physically at least.