It's an air con con! - Thai men lured to market by sexy girls go home disappointed!

webfact

coffee1.gif

The one question no one has asked.

What Thai shop will actually do this to cash in on the headline.

i know if I was a shop owner i would be getting the girls now and getting them out there.

No matter what the fine might be it is still good business.cheesy.gif

they should do this more often just for the laughs....lol...watch the disappointment on the faces of those asking where AC section is...or even seeing a cardboard cutout of a bikini model instead!

If you have scantily clad girls promoting airco's does that mean those airco's don't really work well to the point of wanting to wear as less as possible ?

Thai men are duped by following the wrong head? The gals could parade around naked and that wouldn't influence my purchasing decision an iota, although I may enjoy the view for the sake of the view. Any company that has to resort to selling their products with naked lasses probably have crap for products.

Edited by connda

It's a bit like the beer bars of Patong these days. Gullible farangs are lured into a bar by attractive, slim ladies but when you sit down you're immediately pounced upon by an unattractive, fatter girl whose knowledge of the English language is restricted to the phrases "What your name", "Where you come from" and "You buy me drink".

And - - - pay bar fine

My air conditioning has not been blowing very well lately. Maybe I should stop by this store.

if you are kinky for (household) mechanical sex aids may I suggest you pick up a vacuun cleaner while you're there, for that perfect menage et trois. You won't know if you're coming or going.

Edited by cpofc