Plastic sheet for dam

Hi, anyone know where I can buy plastic sheet that is large enough to use in a dam? We will be digging out part of a stream (dry now) and will be building a concrete wall to make a dam on this stream during the rainy season. I thought it would be a good idea to place plastic over the bottom and sides of the pond to help retain the water to feed the coffee plants when needed. Any ideas where to buy?

Thanks

If you use black plastic to line the pond the sheets will still require welding.

Contact a company called Ultramat,they may be able to help your needs.

Thank you, where are they based in Thailand? Did google them but did not find them

If you use black plastic to line the pond the sheets will still require welding.

Thank you, where are they based in Thailand? Did google them but did not find them

Rayong,will see if i still have the guys email and will pm you.

If not try Deeko in thailand.

Rayong,will see if i still have the guys email and will pm you.

If not try Deeko in thailand.

Thank you, am back end of June and will be starting the work in July so no hurry

Pm me if you need his email.Your pm doesn't work.

Hi, am ok at the moment, will wait until I get back in June/July, need to dig the area out with a backhoe first then I can work out the square meters required.