Agents available for Non O extension.....Marriage?

harness

People married to Thai spouses can simply get retirement visas, you know. There's no rule that says they HAVE

to get a marriage visa.

There are rules for applying for a retirement extension.

Have to be 50 or over and 800000 baht in a Thai bank or the equivalent pension income of 65000 baht a month or a bit of both. You will be surprise the amount of 50s and overs that don`t have the 800000 baht.

Interesting.

Surprise us and tell us how many.

Oh yes, there are many alright. I know a lot and have spoken to many over 50 year old expats that simply cannot meet the 800000 baht criterion, so a lot go for the married to a Thai 400000 baht or if not married leave the country for a while. My guess is that these people are in the hundreds may be more. There are also a lot of expats that can`t even afford the agency fees and have to suffer the queuing up at immigration.

I will use G4T Company that is next to Immigration at the Promenade in Chiang Mia

Much cheaper very fast and very easy

Trouble is that G4T isn't really a full service visa agency. You're paying for them to jump the queue for you at Imm. Prom

and ONLY at Imm. Prom. won't do the OP any good since he's looking for a marriage extension. That service isn't performed

at Imm. Prom. Sorry. Last I heard, G4T wasn't capable of jumping the queue at Imm. Airport.

Thanks I did not know that

But if what you say is true that is endorsement of G4T since they have Juice to jump lines they know their where around

G4T does not claim to be a full service agency so they can charge less. For the services they do offer. Marriage extensions is not one of them.

I will use G4T Company that is next to Immigration at the Promenade in Chiang Mia

Much cheaper very fast and very easy

Trouble is that G4T isn't really a full service visa agency. You're paying for them to jump the queue for you at Imm. Prom

and ONLY at Imm. Prom. won't do the OP any good since he's looking for a marriage extension. That service isn't performed

at Imm. Prom. Sorry. Last I heard, G4T wasn't capable of jumping the queue at Imm. Airport.

Thanks I did not know that

But if what you say is true that is endorsement of G4T since they have Juice to jump lines they know their where around

G4T does not claim to be a full service agency so they can charge less. For the services they do offer. Marriage extensions is not one of them.

Agencies not including G4T cover a wide range of immigration services, even driving licenses so I`ve been told and are best for people that need guidance and support for their applications and reports, or have to deal exclusively with the airport branch of immigration or may be have difficulties making their way to Promenada Chiang Mai under their own steam.

The G4T based at the Promenada is for those who all ready know how to complete their applications and paperwork although they will give limited assistance to a point. The G4T deals with Promenada immigration only and deals with re-entry, 90 day reporting, retirement extensions, residency certificates and may be a few more. Unlike the other agencies the G4T is directly associated with immigration and so their fees are about 50% less then the other agencies which is basically just a way of guaranteeing a slot and avoiding the queues. Overall, these agencies have gained huge powers and influence and progressed because going directly through the immigration queuing system has become stressful and traumatic.

Edited by cyberfarang