90 Days Online - Pending status for longtime

My 90 day was 28th April.

On 16th April I did 90 days reporting ONLINE. I have a reference number and the status has been PENDING since the 16th. I check alternate days the status.

Do I just wait till PENDING status changes to Approved, or do I need to visit my local immigration office to get this moved past PENDING?

TODAY is last occasion to avoid a fine.

Which immigration office?

Expect big crowds today!

I yesterday gave up after 12 days of waiting for Khon Kaen.

Cancelled and drove to the office.

It's becoming useless if there is no dependability wink.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

I guess i could go koh chang immigration on Friday. So how many days fine and how much per day am I looking at (I'll try arguing first that I've been in their system as PENDING since 16th)?

You can only do the 90 day report at the office where you obtained the extension of stay.

The fine for late reporting is usually 2000Bht with a max of 5000 Bht.

I guess i could go koh chang immigration on Friday. So how many days fine and how much per day am I looking at (I'll try arguing first that I've been in their system as PENDING since 16th)?

DON'T waste your time!

Immigration offices closed from now until Monday 9 incl.

Next chance May 10.

Put back 2000 for the fine and relax, enjoy your holiday.

Your office will cash in the 2000 with a smile

Edited by KhunBENQ

You can only do the 90 day report at the office where you obtained the extension of stay.

That's incorrect,, I got my retirement extension in Bangkok in Feb,, I just last week did my 90 days report in Bueng Kan

Edited by Adeeos
  • Like 1

That's incorrect,, I got my retirement extension in Bangkok in Feb,, I just last week did my 90 days report in Bueng Kan
It is not incorrect. You just got lucky that they did not follow the rules.

Do nor argue with Immigration office!!!!This is very,very wrong attitude!!!

I live in Samutprakarn and they told me few times that is not possible to report online there.You can talk with them and ask,but NOT argue!!!They are not responsible for application online!

I was never successful on reporting online there!!!

Just go there and report yourself on the nearest immigration!

• Like 1

Actually by 'arguing' I really meant pointing out that I am shown in their system therefore be unfair to fine me. Hopefully can talk the wife in to calling them as she knows one or two of the ladies.

Was told that there's now a place on koh chang where you can do 90 days (other immigration stuff has to be done in Trat). If that's correct I'll visit there tomorrow.

If You start online reporting process, and it is not working, You can do it by post, within the correct time limit.

The problem is you do the online process and it shows PENDING. Subsequent days on checking it shows PENDING. So how is one to know it's not working properly? You just wait and wait as I did and then one day you think something wrong with the application process.

It is not incorrect. You just got lucky that they did not follow the rules.

If You start online reporting process, and it is not working, You can do it by post, within the correct time limit.

That's what I will do next time.

Apply online as early as possible (two weeks before due date).

Wait max. 3 days for approval.

If still pending, cancel online and send snail mail.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Hi wai.gif

Anyone now if can do 90 days report online in Nong Khai wai.gif

[/quote

Yes you can, I currently have a 75% (3/4) success rate with Nong Khai 90 day reporting. Although I miss seeing the rather fetching female boss.

Wow.

In Patong, it took 10 minutes to get through the 90 day check in process.

The reason, everyone is leaving.

My customers are ranting about Cambodia.

Cheaper. Less Visa problems.

Old customers are talking Vietnam. Phillipines. Laos.

Pretty soon. Come next Songkran.

We will be empty. This year Patong was 60% lower on the street.

(Edited to remove advert)

It's interesting that I'm not the only person having problems completing my 'on-line' 90 day report. My local IO is Jomtien, but I usually only go there for my Retirement Extension. I've successfully used the 'on-line' 90 day reporting 4 times, up until this week. On Monday, May 2nd I submitted my report in advance of the reporting due date which is 15th May. I was able to access the Imm website and reached the Acknowledgement stage and have a Transaction number (TRN), which I printed out as a copy.

I tried to access the Imm website yesterday to check on progress, but each time I got a message "Site you want cannot be reached, please try later". I've tried today and have the same failure message. I will keep trying over the next few days, and thankfully if all else fails I can visit Imm at Jomtien which is only 30km away.

Should I also report the same address? If I did it with Thai wife, should I also do again with her? Or I can just show them my new rent contract?

The problem is that we just divorced. And visa is non-o "Thai wife", yes. Can we still report with her? Or in this case I cannot report anymore, visa supposed to be terminated (even though I got extension until next Feb)?

Also we have 2 children and they were also included when making a visa and extension. Or it does not matter since type is "wife" and not "support children"?

Edited by larrygingras

It's interesting that I'm not the only person having problems completing my 'on-line' 90 day report. My local IO is Jomtien, but I usually only go there for my Retirement Extension. I've successfully used the 'on-line' 90 day reporting 4 times, up until this week. On Monday, May 2nd I submitted my report in advance of the reporting due date which is 15th May. I was able to access the Imm website and reached the Acknowledgement stage and have a Transaction number (TRN), which I printed out as a copy.

I tried to access the Imm website yesterday to check on progress, but each time I got a message "Site you want cannot be reached, please try later". I've tried today and have the same failure message. I will keep trying over the next few days, and thankfully if all else fails I can visit Imm at Jomtien which is only 30km away.

Having tried unsuccessfully for several days, I was able to access the Immigration website this morning. The smile was wiped off my face very quickly when I found my application was 'Pending'. I'll try again on Tuesday and hopefully will then be able to report some better news.

Having tried unsuccessfully for several days, I was able to access the Immigration website this morning. The smile was wiped off my face very quickly when I found my application was 'Pending'. I'll try again on Tuesday and hopefully will then be able to report some better news.

Of course it is "pending". Immigration offices are not open on Sundays .

You will not learn if your 90 day report has been accepted/rejected until WED/Thurs.

You will not learn if your 90 day report has been accepted/rejected until WED/Thurs.

Although the past week was a short working week, I would also be disappointed that it was still pending from May 2. At a guess, I would say the site was probably unavailable to the immigration officials also. At least the system seems aware of it. It will probably clear eventually.

Thanks. I am well aware of the holidays, but for your information, I've previously been able to submit the application, get an acknowledgement and then approval within a 72 hour timeframe, assuming the first and last days are Mon - Fri. It seems to me that there has been an internal Immigration website problem, as well as the holiday delay. Maybe you think differently. and as it's often said here in LOS ... "It's up to you".

Immigration 90 day website still seems to be down, or has anybody had success opening it since the weekend? Like to check my application status before I go to the local immigration office tomorrow.

Here is an idea why not try opening the website ?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

To save you the trouble I have just tried and it appears to be accessible.