90 Days Online - Pending status for longtime

Immigration 90 day website still seems to be down, or has anybody had success opening it since the weekend? Like to check my application status before I go to the local immigration office tomorrow.

Here is an idea why not try opening the website ?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

To save you the trouble I have just tried and it appears to be accessible.

Same for me. Just clicked my (IE tab) bookmark for it and it opened.

So I went and sorted out my 90 day reporting problem this afternoon.

PROBLEM RECAP

My 90 day was 28th April.

On 16th April I did 90 days reporting ONLINE. I got a reference number and the status remained PENDING since the 16th.

7th day after 28th April was 4th May.

From 28th April to 8th May we were upcountry on holiday.

5th May to 9th May was immigration holiday/weekend.

PROBLEM SOLVED

Went to samut prakarn immigration around 3pm. Busiest I've ever seen.

We were sent in total to 7 different desks/people.

Every staff member was understanding of my wife's explanation. Some staff told my wife the online process is faulty, best not to use it.

They checked the computer and confirmed my application was still PENDING [was shocked to see list on the computer of thai hotels I've stayed in over recent years]

Despite all the wife's explanations and all the understanding I was made to do a 90 day paper application, fill in the new farlang information form (lucky I had a photo with me) and stump up baht 2000.

All my paperwork and the baht 2000 went to the final desk. I watched the lady using here fingers several times to count, she sat for a while, went to get a snack, more finger counting, and then handed over my passport with new 90 day date slip and returned the baht 2000. Clearly a staff member who could use reasoning and was fair/reasonable...khop khun khrap.

Morale of the episode

Do 90 day online reporting but once you've past the 90th day, forget the onlinecreporting and go old style to the immigration office.

Ps. I mentioned in a post above when I was in koh chang that I might try doing 90 days there (couldn't due to the holiday closure). Wife's friend's husband does his 90 day at an office in klongson area.

Thanks for every bodies advice above. Cheers!

Edited by Bredbury Blue