Thai husband kills wife then takes her to the temple to be cremated

webfact

I don't see anything unusual.

Thai kill 2 years old babies with broom, brutally attack people for brushing pass them, or just kill crippled man for fun when drunk.

He will apologize and all will be well again.

Its not just a Thai issue, cases like this happens everywhere even in countries like US and Germany.....but perhaps in Thailand it just happens more frequently

I think is certainly does happen more frequently here then some other countries.

Very sad story. A senseless waste of her life and most likely of his if he ends up spending the majority of it behind bars. All for a few moments of insanity fuelled by booze.

I know of a case that happened 6 years ago in Korat province where a man chopped his mother in law to death with a panga. He accused her of influencing his wife to divorce him. He got 15 years behind bars and walked out 2 years later as a free man.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai kill 2 years old babies with broom, brutally attack people for brushing pass them, or just kill crippled man for fun when drunk.

You just have to find comfort knowing that they'll suffer more for it in their next life.

Wow you know some thing I don't , what next life ? How much do I have to pay to get one,?

Just open your heart and let the lord in, he,or she, will guide you . Its in The Book.

You just have to find comfort knowing that they'll suffer more for it in their next life.

Wow you know some thing I don't , what next life ? How much do I have to pay to get one,?

Everyone gets another(& another!)chance.

Look at it like progressing class(grade)by class through a school system.

We are all here to learn.

No monetary cost, but you may have to learn some hard lessons along the way.

And may the lord by with you brother soc. All the people I know that have gone to heaven have never been happier.

Extremely difficult to understand what seems to be a prevailing behavioral mentality...

Nothing to understand there. @aneliane is indulging in a fantasy, if not a delusion. Don't try to enter into his psychosis.