Best place to live? Really?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go back to the UK once a year to remind me how great Pattaya is. The UK is a miserable, PC, puritanical S**t hole. The lefties set the agenda and the agenda is an Islamic state. The buses in London are celebrating Ramadan with quotes from the the Koran. People are too scared to speak out. Weather dreadful, people broke and frightened and the place is so violent. Luton and other places are no go zones for white women and everybody just seems defeated. Its such a shame. The BBC pumps out endless propaganda about Diversity and Multiculturalism when what they really mean is anti white racism. I could go on but I wont oh the beer is expensive and so is housing.

Good communication is everything....if you do not speak the local language fluently...it is not the right place. But...if you cannot have better $$$$ choices Thailand is not bad at all, comparing with many other cheap destinations...

Edited by BKResort

Good communication is everything....if you do not speak the local language fluently...it is not the right place. But...if you cannot have better $$$$ choices Thailand is not bad at all, comparing with many other cheap destinations...

This is so not true. Minimum language skills are useful but that is all. Notional fluency does not lead to more happiness or satisfaction. Who needs to read headlines or understand tedious conversations between people? Not being fluent or fully understanding everything is what makes a place magical. Understanding too much makes places depressing.

No really. I like it here.

But would you feel the same if your IQ were greater than 150?

I've no idea what my IQ is. IQ tests are an intellectual dick-ruler for the insecure.

Says those with 90-110 IQ (or 10-14 cm) :)

I tend to laugh at these threads. They have been hashed and rehashed. Same long time posters jump in and defend. Newbies hop in saying it's awesome. Grumpy old guys bitch.

I go back to the UK once a year to remind me how great Pattaya is. The UK is a miserable, PC, puritanical S**t hole. The lefties set the agenda and the agenda is an Islamic state. The buses in London are celebrating Ramadan with quotes from the the Koran. People are too scared to speak out. Weather dreadful, people broke and frightened and the place is so violent. Luton and other places are no go zones for white women and everybody just seems defeated. Its such a shame. The BBC pumps out endless propaganda about Diversity and Multiculturalism when what they really mean is anti white racism. I could go on but I wont oh the beer is expensive and so is housing.

I know or knew an old boy here with an almost identical line of bullshit to spout whenever he spoke about England.

He fully availed himself of the "delights" and the booze and pretty much lived his life like a young, dumb and full of c** teenager until it all caught up with him.

Now this dinlo thought that wine, women and song were a better use for his money than adequate health/medical cover.

Imagine his surprise when he developed an issue with his heart and had to call time on his lifestyle in wonderful Thailand.

The sniveling ingrate was last overheard begging his old GP in Essex for a referral to a hospital for an angioplasty (or something like that) in that "PC, puritanical s*** hole with its dreadful weather etc, etc" hoping it would save his miserable life

Let's hope you don't find yourself in similar circumstances, shall we?

If you were to expand your little mind and learn another language, perhaps you wouldn't be such a crotchety, negative racist.

Edited by Saastrajaa

This one is a no brainer.

Pattaya, the City of Love, is the best city in the world by a mile. I have a feeling that when I die and go to heaven, it will be a let down after living here.

Has EVERYTHING, cheap and cheerful. Warm weather year round, international food, 27 golf courses, three water parks and the best gogos in the world bar none. Nice and compact, easy to get around.

I don't know what karma I collected in my previous life, but think I must have been Mother Theresa or something.

I thank the good lord everyday for leading me to this great city. What a place!!

If there was a better place I would leave tomorrow, but no such place exists.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Come on now, we're trying to have a (reasonably) serious thread here, no need for such sarcasm LOL, Pattaya??? you crack me up cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

May be you are just an unhappy person who don't care where to live and never happy with the place you live. May be Chiang Mai is the best place for those who say so and Philippines for someone else and Toronto for me.

Maybe, like the dear old late Queen Mother, you soldier on smiling through thick and thin no matter what adversity befalls you.

Maybe you have potential -you could be the catalyst that sparks a revolution - you could be an inmate in a long-term institution.

If there's one thing I've learnt from following rugby league, "it's no good speculating".

SC

"Maybe, like the dear old late Queen Mother, you soldier on smiling through thick and thin"

You have obviously not seen the quotes from the people who worked close to her, she was a nasty old crone.

No really. I like it here.

But would you feel the same if your IQ were greater than 150?

I've no idea what my IQ is. IQ tests are an intellectual dick-ruler for the insecure.

Thanks for the helpful advice. Is there anything you could recommend for the emotionally insecure?

A couple of bar girls in bed saying you Hansum man.

Pattaya, the City of Love, is the best city in the world by a mile. I have a feeling that when I die and go to heaven, it will be a let down after living here.

Has EVERYTHING, cheap and cheerful. Warm weather year round, international food, 27 golf courses, three water parks and the best gogos in the world bar none. Nice and compact, easy to get around.

I don't know what karma I collected in my previous life, but think I must have been Mother Theresa or something.

I thank the good lord everyday for leading me to this great city. What a place!!

Come on now, we're trying to have a (reasonably) serious thread here, no need for such sarcasm LOL, Pattaya??? you crack me up cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

city of love says it all doesn't it!........rolleyes.gif ..........

he must be one of those guys who actually thinks he's picking-up these uneducated,mercenary albeit disadvantaged 'ladies of the night'...sad.png

May be you are just an unhappy person who don't care where to live and never happy with the place you live. May be Chiang Mai is the best place for those who say so and Philippines for someone else and Toronto for me.

Maybe, like the dear old late Queen Mother, you soldier on smiling through thick and thin no matter what adversity befalls you.

Maybe you have potential -you could be the catalyst that sparks a revolution - you could be an inmate in a long-term institution.

If there's one thing I've learnt from following rugby league, "it's no good speculating".

SC

"Maybe, like the dear old late Queen Mother, you soldier on smiling through thick and thin"

You have obviously not seen the quotes from the people who worked close to her, she was a nasty old crone.

Ok....bringing Hilary Clinton into this was not necessary.

Thailand for tax reasons

Scotland for beauty

Thailand for women

Scotland for health care

There is good and bad in all places. I work in Angola. You should see that place. The people are happy!

I love BKK for 4/5 days....Like my village for 2/3 wks and enjoy hua hin for chilling with the family.

• 2 months later...

I know or knew an old boy here with an almost identical line of bullshit to spout whenever he spoke about England.

He fully availed himself of the "delights" and the booze and pretty much lived his life like a young, dumb and full of c** teenager until it all caught up with him.

Now this dinlo thought that wine, women and song were a better use for his money than adequate health/medical cover.

Imagine his surprise when he developed an issue with his heart and had to call time on his lifestyle in wonderful Thailand.

The sniveling ingrate was last overheard begging his old GP in Essex for a referral to a hospital for an angioplasty (or something like that) in that "PC, puritanical s*** hole with its dreadful weather etc, etc" hoping it would save his miserable life

You assume a lot and presume more. Some of us have these views and we are not yet 'old' - some of us have medical insurance - some of us have paid our dues to the NHS and are owed treatment and have no need to beg unless the there are queues due to diversity and multiculturalism. Some of us have travelled all round the world - worked hard - got education and life experience and do not like the direction the UK has taken. I am not surprised you know people with views identical to mine as we are the silent majority as shown in the recent Brexit referendum. So we wanna have fun? Yes. We don't want to be gray faced clerks in grey suits shuffling in to work under grey English skies surrounded by mediocrities whose main life experience is footie and fat birds. Lets hope you don't find yourself in similar circumstances. Ha ha

You assume a lot and presume more. Some of us have these views and we are not yet 'old' - some of us have medical insurance - some of us have paid our dues to the NHS and are owed treatment and have no need to beg unless the there are queues due to diversity and multiculturalism. Some of us have travelled all round the world - worked hard - got education and life experience and do not like the direction the UK has taken. I am not surprised you know people with views identical to mine as we are the silent majority as shown in the recent Brexit referendum. So we wanna have fun? Yes. We don't want to be gray faced clerks in grey suits shuffling in to work under grey English skies surrounded by mediocrities whose main life experience is footie and fat birds. Lets hope you don't find yourself in similar circumstances. Ha ha

I haven't assumed anything. I just said your line of BS is similar to that of a self-righteous ingrate I knew.

It is ironic, though, that on the one hand you berate the multiculturalism in the UK yet you and your ilk move halfway around the world to recreate your own pocket of multiculturalism in Thailand.

You aren't owed treatment - the NHS doesn't work like that; that's why those "dues" you crow about are called national insurance and not national health service advance payment

I, too, have paid taxes, national insurance and maintain medical insurance in Thailand but I don't think my homeland owes me a damn thing

Generalization is really bad.....

Place to live, woman to love, pets to care?.....all depends of age, financial, health, etc, etc, etc....

For lonely old men, living in foster care, in the most luxury facility in the world...probably Thailand's countryside and people may be a dream place to be around....and enjoy for the rest of their lives.

If you were to expand your little mind and learn another language, perhaps you wouldn't be such a crotchety, negative racist.

What has speaking another language got to do with his comments?

I haven't assumed anything. I just said your line of BS is similar to that of a self-righteous ingrate I knew.

It is ironic, though, that on the one hand you berate the multiculturalism in the UK yet you and your ilk move halfway around the world to recreate your own pocket of multiculturalism in Thailand.

You aren't owed treatment - the NHS doesn't work like that; that's why those "dues" you crow about are called national insurance and not national health service advance payment

I, too, have paid taxes, national insurance and maintain medical insurance in Thailand but I don't think my homeland owes me a damn thing

Why are you so angry? You seem so bitter and judgemental. And confused. Try and calm down and relax a bit and try not to be upset by the fact that some people do not share your world view.

city of love says it all doesn't it!........rolleyes.gif ..........

he must be one of those guys who actually thinks he's picking-up these uneducated,mercenary albeit disadvantaged 'ladies of the night'...sad.png

He is simply saying what many of us know! Pattaya is great. Many people who criticise pattaya have never been there at all or not really explored it properly.