People in Thailand

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, godblessemall said:

Is this a recent shot? After the bad press they got from those foreign tourists who claimed they stole.... I hope they are back again now.

Someone even started a group on flickr about her..... https://www.flickr.com/groups/45081538@N00/

The shot was taken Friday the 18th.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, retoohs said:

or possibly adding too much warmth when editing

Some of his shots are not like it, so maybe has more than one camera and only one gives this cast. Some people who have older equipment and live here a long time only look at the end element of a lens when cleaning it, but do not look deeper inside. Fungal blooming can be seen quite easily and can be cleaned by a dealer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2016 at 10:19 PM, rhythmworx said:

With shots like this Shaggy you really should consider posting on 1X.com, aswell as here.

Just for the record and mods/board owners interest I am not saying don't post here, infact I encourage to post here aswell.

As MJP said you have a skill with people shots and I agree with that.

This is a portfolio shot IMO, you should get a print done at a professional shop.

Just my tuppence on the matter, hope you are well and good.

Cheers for the support mate,I really appreciate your kind comment.

I did have a look at some of the work over on 1X.com......Waaay out of my league,just yet.There really is some amazing portraits on that site! .......all's good with me thanks,mate.Hope the same goes for you!!!

Archived