People in Thailand

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Great photos!

Just a quick question-how do I upload photos on to ThaiVisa?

You should find how by reading through this topic below. Experiment with the different methods shown but get back to me by PM if you are still having a problem and I will do what I can to help. I have to admit to not knowing anything about posting from a Mobile Phone but will be able to point you in the right direction and find another member who can help.

If you are having trouble and have to get back to me, be sure to tell whether you are posting from a phone or computer and if you are using any photo editing software.

Any thing you need should be inside this link and please let me know how you are getting on.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/942998-posting-images-on-to-a-thread/

On 4/28/2018 at 4:06 PM, Ron19 said:

You should find how by reading through this topic below. Experiment with the different methods shown but get back to me by PM if you are still having a problem and I will do what I can to help. I have to admit to not knowing anything about posting from a Mobile Phone but will be able to point you in the right direction and find another member who can help.

If you are having trouble and have to get back to me, be sure to tell whether you are posting from a phone or computer and if you are using any photo editing software.

Any thing you need should be inside this link and please let me know how you are getting on.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/942998-posting-images-on-to-a-thread/

Thank you.

I would like to post some photos as a memento of my stay in Thailand and I shall follow your link.

Ody.

Thank you.
I would like to post some photos as a memento of my stay in Thailand and I shall follow your link.

Ody.

Ody, if you have the photos on your phone you can upload them to a post on TVF via the Connect or Tapatalk apps , super easy, ( even an Aussie could do it [emoji51]).

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll run you through it [emoji4]

9 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Ody, if you have the photos on your phone you can upload them to a post on TVF via the Connect or Tapatalk apps , super easy, ( even an Aussie could do it emoji51.png).

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll run you through it emoji4.png

Thank you Andy.

They are on my computer..but..damn..I am all fingers and thumbs when it comes to mobile phones.

Please be gentle with us Aussies-how would you like it if you have lived your entire life upside down like a fruit bat?

Gerardus Mercator is not,and never has been,popular here.:smile:

Here we go again-I hope that someone is receiving them..

Archived