Accountancy Study Possibilities

sunnydayz

Hi everyone

I have been living with my partner in Bangkok for around 6 weeks now. Before leaving the UK I was part way through an AAT Accountancy course and wanted to continue with this. I did contact the AAT before I left who weren't very interested but did manage to tell me they had no centres in Thailand.

Does anyone know of any accountacy courses that perhaps I could undertake whilst here? they of course would need to be taught in English as I am way off being fluent in Thai.

Any ideas are appreicated - need to focus on something else I may lose my mind!!

Many thanks

Hi everyone

I have been living with my partner in Bangkok for around 6 weeks now. Before leaving the UK I was part way through an AAT Accountancy course and wanted to continue with this. I did contact the AAT before I left who weren't very interested but did manage to tell me they had no centres in Thailand.

Does anyone know of any accountacy courses that perhaps I could undertake whilst here? they of course would need to be taught in English as I am way off being fluent in Thai.

Any ideas are appreicated - need to focus on something else I may lose my mind!!

Many thanks

Chulalongkorn University does accountancy and finance both at its normal management school and also at Sasin which does it as an MBA.

Mission College (www.missioncollege.edu) is a tertiary educational institution that provides a degree in business administration with a major in accounting. They are affiliated with more than 100 Universities around the globe. They are also locally and internationally recognized by accrediting bodies. All the accounting professors are English native speakers.

If you wish to apply, you may contact the registrar's office. If you need any further help, please feel free PM me.

Mission College (www.missioncollege.edu) is a tertiary educational institution that provides a degree in business administration with a major in accounting. They are affiliated with more than 100 Universities around the globe. They are also locally and internationally recognized by accrediting bodies. All the accounting professors are English native speakers.

If you wish to apply, you may contact the registrar's office. If you need any further help, please feel free PM me.

Many thanks for your help, I will certainly look into these suggestions.

I took several accounting courses at Thammasat University. They use TAS (Thai Accounting Standards), whereas i was used to GAAP, so there are some differences. But basically the courses were very similar to what i would have been taking in the US, (and so i'm sure not far off from the UK either).

(Courses were taught in English, although the rest of my class mates were all Thai)

** Edit **

Heres a link:

http://www.bus.tu.ac.th/english/index.asp

Lots of info there about courses, enrollment etc...

Edited by dave111223