Pattaya cheapest fitness gym clubs new clubs opening soon ? Fitness7 and Fitness first ?

aber

Hello, I am happy to find this forum because I would like to join a gym at Pattaya and someone told me that fitnessfirst and fitness 7 will open new gyms and that they will be the cheapest at pattaya, but i cannot find any information online, can you please tell me if you know ? thank you

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they start offering life time memberships, get in early so you'll have as many years as possible. I got 3 years out of my California Wow lifetime membership of 10K. You can't beat that.

I saw a flyer for the Fitness 7 club which said it is opening in July. With the existing California Wow equipment? When I checked out CW in 2011, the place appeared cramped with equipment, noisy with disco music and an emphasis on selling extras such as classes. Heavy sell of the lifetime memberships. Don't know if it will be the same system of operation.

I saw a flyer for the Fitness 7 club which said it is opening in July. With the existing California Wow equipment? When I checked out CW in 2011, the place appeared cramped with equipment, noisy with disco music and an emphasis on selling extras such as classes. Heavy sell of the lifetime memberships. Don't know if it will be the same system of operation.

The music was fine at old California Wow. It was a good gym and I had extremely good workouts there while it lasted and miss it dearly. Of course you have to sell-sell-sell with high overheads in a gym like that. Lot of staff, high rent and very high electric bills.

No, they won't be using California Wow equipment. That was taken out years ago. It closed in July 2012.

The new gym out on the edge of Mabprachan Lake (I forget the name) that has earned some praise from a friend of mine who is a regular gym guy. He does say it's a bit expensive but doesn't detract from his overall rating of the place, the equipment and facilities. There was a thread started last January before it opened but nobody has followed up.

Thank you, now I have read and this club will be 24 hours ? so good ? and so cheap ? I know the california story, but if we pay by months we do not take any risk I think. Do you know exactly when it will open ?

"Tony" has opened a gym ( well has big signs up didn't venture down the dirt road to look )

all the way out in Bahn Amphur just off the northbound Sukhumvit road.

He opens gyms everywhere - it's what he does. That often involves cannibalising his existing gyms as he redistributes equipment. Don't become too attached to any particular piece of equipment as next time you look for it it could be gone.

I think he's following the 7Eleven model - a gym on every corner. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has a world record for the most gyms in a town.

There is also a fitness center in the recently opened Harbor Mall which is still being constructed. Looks like another one or two months before they open.

Fitness first at harbor mall will be too expensive if they have the same prices as in Bangkok.

There is also a fitness center in the recently opened Harbor Mall which is still being constructed. Looks like another one or two months before they open.

Fitness first at harbor mall will be too expensive if they have the same prices as in Bangkok.

Any idea when they open ?

I'm very interested as they might have classes.

Are you sure this will be a Fitness First?

But from the website it looks impressive. Almost non-Thai....

There were non-Thai staff advertised. I wonder if they ever arrived or was it just a marketing gimmick?

There were non-Thai staff advertised. I wonder if they ever arrived or was it just a marketing gimmick?

I read somewhere that a staff from a Russian gym was caught working without work permit ? Not sure if it is related.

I just read a post talking about you, I guess you are the tropo ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/625267-prs-gym/

Is this gym so good as they say ?

Thank you.

I know the area, a strange location for a gym.
Yeh need to drive. But its off the Thepprasit near Tesco Lotus

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paid a visit. I used Soi 54 off Sukumvit, just just past Makro going North. They have a special of 10k baht until June 1st, discounted from 14k. In a few weeks they're adding another room with more equipment. They do have a swimming pool but overall my visit I would describe as lukewarm. Certainly not a replacement for California Wow but the price is appealing. Some pretty big dudes were working out when I visited. The exercise rooms have a/c, the changing rooms very basic,definitely not a high-end gym.

I read somewhere that a staff from a Russian gym was caught working without work permit ? Not sure if it is related.

I just read a post talking about you, I guess you are the tropo ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/625267-prs-gym/

Is this gym so good as they say ?

Thank you.

I know nothing about this gym. The reply mentioning tropo was bait, which I have never seen before as I would have replied.biggrin.png

• 1 month later...

Archived