Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Just been speaking to a Chelsea fan mate and he has told me that the whisper is Avram Grant is coming in again,does that make you happy Keith? cheesy.gif

Was he drinking the same stuff that your drinking?

So who do you think wants it?

So with that Keith you are happy now i take it that you are "Champions of Europe"or were wink.png and that Roman sacks managers like they are going out of fashion to the benefit of your great Russian empire in west London.

If you think that Abromovich's style of running a footbal club is good then carry on ...no wonder everyone detests everything about your poxy club is it?

You are not a football supporter you are a new age JCL.

I have stood on the terraces at over 60 away grounds in my time,and spilt blood for my team,i don.t care what your opion of my football club is,i have never been envious or jealous of your club or any other club and there successes, Alrightwink.png

Tell me smart arse why does Abramhovich,s record need defending 11 yes Eleven major trophys since he took control.biggrin.png

and a number of decent men treated like shit as managers. 84m GBP in managerial payoffs in that time. what a guy. what a chairman to be proud of. at least ken bates was able to admit that he was a shameless arsehol_e.

Oh mate i.ll bet they are all crying when they look at there severance pay. You wan,t the best you pay for the best and when they don,t deliver You keep them employed win nothing for years and call yourself Arsenal.

Just been speaking to a Chelsea fan mate and he has told me that the whisper is Avram Grant is coming in again,does that make you happy Keith? cheesy.gif

Was he drinking the same stuff that your drinking?

So who do you think wants it?

Honest opinion. Who wouldn,t? They know what there walking into,well paid job endless funds great facilities and a huge payoff if they..uck upbiggrin.png

Oh mate i.ll bet they are all crying when they look at there severance pay. You wan,t the best you pay for the best and when they don,t deliver You keep them employed win nothing for years and call yourself Arsenal.

but they do deliver? di matteo won the bloody european cup and fa cup six months ago! are you saying that you're happy with this decision today? personally i think i'd be livid. because there's rather more to being a football fan than money.

So by that statement the only one that delivered(the best) was RDM and he just got the sack,or where they all crap managers including Mourinho?

Again who do you think next!

Scholari was crap, Avb was crap, Ancellotti wasn,t ready for change (stale) Mourinho was the best. Di Matteo was always a temporary replacement,he did well to win us the Champions League but he was down to the bare bones,with injurys and suspensoins,this year he gets great additions and what does he do,persists with Mikel (crap) Luiz (clueless) plays people out of position.

If you want to see what sort of "person" the owner of Chelsea is suggest you google Roman Abromovich and go to Wikipedia. Interesting read.

Nothing he does surprises me and just glad he is not involved with any club I respect.

that about the region in siberia where he 'made' his fortune? there's loads of back story to abramovich, a lot of it supposedly involving the KGB. couldn't agree more with your last line.

but they do deliver? di matteo won the bloody european cup and fa cup six months ago! are you saying that you're happy with this decision today? personally i think i'd be livid. because there's rather more to being a football fan than money.

I am happy,things were not right,i didn,t think we would beat West Brom Juve Man C west Ham and Fulham had Rdm stayed in charge,he is not strong enough and as said before nor is his number 2 Eddie Newton. Last night he should have played Torres the back 4 should have been Cole Cahill Ivanovich Cesar,then Ramires mata oscar hazard moses.imho

I am happy,things were not right,i didn,t think we would beat West Brom Juve Man C west Ham and Fulham had Rdm stayed in charge,he is not strong enough and as said before nor is his number 2 Eddie Newton. Last night he should have played Torres the back 4 should have been Cole Cahill Ivanovich Cesar,then Ramires mata oscar hazard moses.imho

wow. you're happy that you've sacked a manager who, as you say above, won the european cup despite being down to the bare bones. and who won the fa cup. both six months ago. you don't really believe in giving people time to prove themselves?

and torres should have started last night? really? despite him being universally crap for you?

wow. you're happy that you've sacked a manager who, as you say above, won the european cup despite being down to the bare bones. and who won the fa cup. both six months ago. you don't really believe in giving people time to prove themselves?

and torres should have started last night? really? despite him being universally crap for you?

Do you understand the statement "down to the bare bones"( no other choice) so when you you get bought the talent that we now have you expect something back for it and not the shower of <deleted> performances we have put in our last 6 or 7 games. See my post from the 4 -1 hiding from A Madrid,and how long ago was that, Rdm,s departure was only a matter of time.

So for the third time who do you want as manager and who will you end up with in your opinion?

Calm down Calm down oops wrong team.

I wan,t Harry as i have said before. Unfortunately it looks like Rafa,but that will please the Spanish element in the squad.

Happy Now!

<deleted>!

This really pi55es me off.

We have a new core to the team that are only 4 points from top of the league. Sure Europe is disappointing but both Juventus and Shaktar are both decent sides, it not like Man U last year going out against no hopers.

And the icing on the cake is the fat waiter might be getting the job! Do me a favour! The guy is inept! He could never manage Liverpool to fight on more that 1 front and took Mourinho's champion winning Inter to the gutter!

<deleted>!

I'll say it again, <deleted>!

I'm getting lost for rational though about this, I've had a cr4p day already and now this. <deleted>!

Pep will be sheet for us as we'll if we got him. Don't want him. <deleted>!

The only thing that will bring me out of this tornado of despair is if we go and get the Special one back.

Oh, <deleted>!

• Like 1

Harry is perfect for the job,he loves a few quid for nothing,if you lot think he is a good coach at the highest level you really are crazy ...good man manager that is it ,,,,ask the spuds!

Mjj we might end up with your most successful manager ever then eh?? wink.png

Harrycheesy.gifcheesy.gif

mjj we feel your pain at least your honest about it wai2.gif

Edited by MrRed

Harry is perfect for the job,he loves a few quid for nothing,if you lot think he is a good coach at the highest level you really are crazy ...good man manager that is it ,,,,ask the spuds!

Mjj we might end up with your most successful manager ever then eh?? wink.png

Harrycheesy.gifcheesy.gif

mjj we feel your pain at least your honest about it wai2.gif

Why would i wan,t there opinion when i have yourswai2.gif

By the way MJJ Rafeal Benitez will be announced as the new manager of Chelsea at a press conference this afternoon.

EXCLUSIVE: Rafael Benitez has declared his interest in the vacant manager’s job at Chelsea.

The former Valencia, Liverpool and Internazionale manager has emerged as the strong early favourite to replace Roberto Di Matteo, who was sacked on Wednesday morning following the Blues 3-0 Champions League defeat to Juventus.

Benitez was speaking at a coaching seminar in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday afternoon before flying back to the UK overnight.

The Spaniard has been out of work since December 2010 after winning the Club World Cup with Inter in the UAE capital and says he has been waiting for a “top side who can win things”.

And he told Sport360°: “I have just found out [about Di Matteo]. Obviously Chelsea is a top side and they can compete for trophies so it goes in this category.”

Asked if Chelsea had already made an approach, he replied: “You ask directly, I cannot answer directly. In football a lot of people are talking so we will see what happens in the next few days. I am looking for a club that can challenge for trophies and Chelsea is one of these clubs.”

There has also been speculation in the UK that Benitez could be approached to take the job on a short-term basis.

When asked about this, the 52-year-old replied: “I have to talk with my agent and see what he has been doing the last couple of days. But I am just trying to go to a team that can win. So we will find ways to have a challenge like this.”

Edited by MrRed

I,ve followed Chelsea when we had at least 15 totally <deleted> managers. Imho Harry can do a great job,Spurs were playing some great football under him,but he didn,t have the funds facilities players and money that he would have here. At this moment intime the Russian is on the phone to Pep,so we will see.

MrRed,

Until today I would have thought Pep would go to Man U and the next chelsea coach would be Mourinho.

Mourinho has never denied he would like to go back to chelsea and being the egotist that he is, I think he would enjoy proving Roman was wrong to sack him. All done in a friendly way you understand. Also Roman bought Jose a ferrari as a leaving present even though he was sacked and they have remained on speaking terms ever since.

A problem I think about Man U and Jose is again Jose's ego. Would he ever get out of Fergies shadow at Man U? Difficult considering what bacon face has done over the years.

Can you see Jose accepting being the second best manager of a club? I can't. He can solidify his position at Chelsea by going back and winning the cl again.

Pep will not be given time at chelsea, but he will at united. If he comes to chelsea he will last no longer that 18 months.

Oh, <deleted>!

If that doughnut Rafa 'idiot, rat faced, fat waiter, total tos pot, git, small penis, minge face' Benitez is our new manager, I am going to eat my own face in disgust.

Oh, <deleted>!

Brilliant, he'll turn you into mid table contenders.

I don't doubt that at all.

I can just hear the conversation between minge face and Roman.

"Yes Roman, I made Torres the goal scoring machine and I will do it for you. Just give me until 1st February."

And then we are stuck with Fallover and minge face until the summer.

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Oh, <deleted>!

MrRed,

Until today I would have thought Pep would go to Man U and the next chelsea coach would be Mourinho.

Mourinho has never denied he would like to go back to chelsea and being the egotist that he is, I think he would enjoy proving Roman was wrong to sack him. All done in a friendly way you understand. Also Roman bought Jose a ferrari as a leaving present even though he was sacked and they have remained on speaking terms ever since.

A problem I think about Man U and Jose is again Jose's ego. Would he ever get out of Fergies shadow at Man U? Difficult considering what bacon face has done over the years.

Can you see Jose accepting being the second best manager of a club? I can't. He can solidify his position at Chelsea by going back and winning the cl again.

Pep will not be given time at chelsea, but he will at united. If he comes to chelsea he will last no longer that 18 months.

Oh, <deleted>!

Why would Jose want to leave the biggest club in the world for a tin pot outfit from west london 40.gif