Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Under stress I am very reasonable. The problem is when I'm relaxed I'm a bit of a d1ck. :-)

StevieH, the question of the flags is quite irrelevant. What is relevant is that Rafa chose to use it to rile the fans. He succeeded, so how can he expect nothing in return is beyond me.

Going to a football match is quite a strange phenomenon. I have seen reasonable people become complete idiots and as soon as they are back home, return to sanity. Maybe it's the tribal mentality, maybe it's just a way of letting off steam. Whatever it is I don't think an individuals behaviour at a football match is necessarily an indication of what they are like.

so shouldn't you now be glad that you have a manager who is a] good at getting under opponents' skin and b] absolutely hated by mister ferguson?

at least he'll be inside your tent pissing out now.

Its going to take a lot longer for them to work that one out!

Under stress I am very reasonable. The problem is when I'm relaxed I'm a bit of a d1ck. :-)

StevieH, the question of the flags is quite irrelevant. What is relevant is that Rafa chose to use it to rile the fans. He succeeded, so how can he expect nothing in return is beyond me.

Going to a football match is quite a strange phenomenon. I have seen reasonable people become complete idiots and as soon as they are back home, return to sanity. Maybe it's the tribal mentality, maybe it's just a way of letting off steam. Whatever it is I don't think an individuals behaviour at a football match is necessarily an indication of what they are like.

so shouldn't you now be glad that you have a manager who is a] good at getting under opponents' skin and b] absolutely hated by mister ferguson?

at least he'll be inside your tent pissing out now.

Agree good to have that rivalry back and i am sure fergie would say the same, we need characters in the game and rafa is.

They might boo him on sunday, but i bet if he wins something this year the same fans will be singing his praises.

This is the manager that slated chelsea fans about the plastic flags. I'm not defending the flags, but he mocked the fans. Are you telling me he should not get any flak? Really?

At football matches you hear banter, in fact the whole of football has more rival banter in it than any other sport, just look at these threads! If Rafa thinks he can dish it and not get any in return he can go back under the rock where he came from. And that goes for any person in football. Man up, take it on the chin and see the funny side.

And Carmine, I thought we were having an adult conversation. Bring the classless fans, THAT EVERY CLUB HAS, into to it is dumb.

so you agree that benitez was correct about the flags, they are naff. but because he pointed that out when manager of liverpool chelsea fans are now going to give their own manager a load of stick?

i really hope they do, because it will be very, very funny to hear supporters booing their own new manager as he sits down in the home dugout for his first match. a proper embarrassment with the whole world watching.

Well, being a Liverpool fan you'd know all about fans stabbing good managers in the back on the terraces, although Rafa, of course, isn't a good manager. Just ask Inter. Nor has he much class to want to become a mid-season fluffer for Chelsea.

He's a pompous prick, whose stupid put-downs of teams like Chelsea and Everton and his absurd Fergie rant have made him a managerial laughing stock to everyone but a glassy-eyed smacked-up Liverpool fan.

This is the manager that slated chelsea fans about the plastic flags. I'm not defending the flags, but he mocked the fans. Are you telling me he should not get any flak? Really?

At football matches you hear banter, in fact the whole of football has more rival banter in it than any other sport, just look at these threads! If Rafa thinks he can dish it and not get any in return he can go back under the rock where he came from. And that goes for any person in football. Man up, take it on the chin and see the funny side.

And Carmine, I thought we were having an adult conversation. Bring the classless fans, THAT EVERY CLUB HAS, into to it is dumb.

so you agree that benitez was correct about the flags, they are naff. but because he pointed that out when manager of liverpool chelsea fans are now going to give their own manager a load of stick?

i really hope they do, because it will be very, very funny to hear supporters booing their own new manager as he sits down in the home dugout for his first match. a proper embarrassment with the whole world watching.

Well, being a Liverpool fan you'd know all about fans stabbing good managers in the back on the terraces, although Rafa, of course, isn't a good manager. Just ask Inter. Nor has he much class to want to become a mid-season fluffer for Chelsea.

He's a pompous prick, whose stupid put-downs of teams like Chelsea and Everton and his absurd Fergie rant have made him a managerial laughing stock to everyone but a glassy-eyed smacked-up Liverpool fan.

Do you mind not beating about the bush and just say what you are really thinking!! laugh.png

Regarding the Clattenberg thing, i wonder how the other refs who ref Chelsea from now on will view Chelsea, does this mean that a lot of 50/50s will go against them ?

Already has,last weeks game against WBA,50/50 chance of handball plus a stonewall pen on Moses.Thats life!

Still, don,t take my word for it,ask ya mate Carmine,he watches every Chelsea game.biggrin.png

Regarding the Clattenberg thing, i wonder how the other refs who ref Chelsea from now on will view Chelsea, does this mean that a lot of 50/50s will go against them ?

Already has,last weeks game against WBA,50/50 chance of handball plus a stonewall pen on Moses.Thats life!

Still, don,t take my word for it,ask ya mate Carmine,he watches every Chelsea game.biggrin.png

Starting to get over exited again Keith. wink.png

I thought we established that he relieves his bowels when Chelsea are on (i suspect after a heavy som tam pla ra and baked beans session, just to ensure it's a messy one). laugh.png

• Like 1

Let's hope so.

Especially tomorrow. biggrin.png

Seriously though, the problem here is that the press will be looking out for that type of thing from the refs. The refs will damned if they do and damned if they don't.

aww, bless. everton should have appointed benitez a couple of years ago, they might have won something. instead they're apparently ecstatic at ten years of mediocrity under the moyesiah.

there's a rumour going around that chelsea fans at today's match are going to boo in the 16th minute. they're booing at the appointment of benitez and 16 was di matteo's shirt number. that would be really funny if they do.

I wonder if they will still boo if chelsea are winning before the 16th minute...........if they are losing, it will be louder, of that I'm sure.

there's a rumour going around that chelsea fans at today's match are going to boo in the 16th minute. they're booing at the appointment of benitez and 16 was di matteo's shirt number. that would be really funny if they do.

Really i will watch out for thatlaugh.png will show how small time they are,tongue.png

• Like 1

Really i will watch out for thatlaugh.png will show how small time they are,tongue.png

I was ofcourse watching the Spurs game but i saw this on the news this morning!

Just confirming small club, chav fan status.

Carry on............

aww, bless. everton should have appointed benitez a couple of years ago, they might have won something. instead they're apparently ecstatic at ten years of mediocrity under the moyesiah.

Soon you'll be craving that - seeing how it's going with Our Brendan. Welcome to your New World!

I was ofcourse watching the Spurs game but i saw this on the news this morning!

Just confirming small club, chav fan status.

Carry on............

Aha. Just got it - you have everyone that plays in blue.

I'm no fan of Chelsea myself - or rather Abramovich, but when Liverpool fans now knock the big clubs it reminds me of a bunch of aborigines in the jungle pointing up at a plane and saying "I hate those 747s; they're rubbish."

Welcome to the world of mid-table Castaways.

So within the 1st 10 mins I've heard

1) Chelsea fans singing 'fat spanish waiter' and

2) Chelsea fans holding up a banner "In Benitez we will never trust FACT"

What a bunch of class A <deleted>.

well they didn't let us down did they? grown men spent hours of their time producing those pathetic efforts then as usual gave roman abramovich - the man who sacked di matteo and appointed benitez - another fifty quid each for their match tickets.

morons.

"You have" should of course read "you hate" above. Where I am won't allow me to edit the post! (No, not prison...honest).

So you're saying i hate Everton are you? If so its not true and a rather silly observation with no grounding. To be honest ive never really thought much about Everton.