Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Well its a no brainer Keith. What would you do if you were Benitez!!!

But carry on please...blame everyone except for Abramovich

Oh Mate why you no listenbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gif Team selections=,Qpr =Southampton+ Piss poor tactics both legs with Swansea,no reactions to subs being made by Saints at home and Reading away,no game plan at City,just turn up and see what happens,hold on to the lead at Newcastle (play it cute change tactics) no just suck another sweet and practice me hand signals,play Luiz in front of the back 4 (well uck me that works)better not do it again and on and on

No. all that is the fans fault for not getting behind him.

Why would i blame Abramovich 12 trophys in 9/10 years the best period of Chelsea,s history so he wanted to get more involved and took it on himself to buy Sheva Ballack and Torres 2 out of 3 aint bad phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwub.png

2 out of 3...biggrin.png

Well its a no brainer Keith. What would you do if you were Benitez!!!

But carry on please...blame everyone except for Abramovich

Oh Mate why you no listenbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gif Team selections=,Qpr =Southampton+ Piss poor tactics both legs with Swansea,no reactions to subs being made by Saints at home and Reading away,no game plan at City,just turn up and see what happens,hold on to the lead at Newcastle (play it cute change tactics) no just suck another sweet and practice me hand signals,play Luiz in front of the back 4 (well uck me that works)better not do it again and on and on

No. all that is the fans fault for not getting behind him.

Why would i blame Abramovich 12 trophys in 9/10 years the best period of Chelsea,s history so he wanted to get more involved and took it on himself to buy Sheva Ballack and Torres 2 out of 3 aint bad phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwub.png

2 out of 3...biggrin.png

biggrin.png Quite!

Happy New Year Geezers wai2.gif

Same to you,Sea'. Wouldn't you like to be here, getting drenched by enthusiastic locals, than plodding the tarmac in training for the Marathon,hehe? I know it's all for a good cause,mate,and I know I speak for everybody else on this forum in wishing you an alarm free run.

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I'm really looking forward to it now, its been a long hard slog these last 4 months training in the freezing conditions but its almost race day now so cant wait to get going.

OG you are right I would love to be there for Songkran, I have always enjoyed my time there when I've been around. Going to the Temple here on Sunday for a poor substitute.

Smokie....you sponsored me yet? tongue.png

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I'm really looking forward to it now, its been a long hard slog these last 4 months training in the freezing conditions but its almost race day now so cant wait to get going.

OG you are right I would love to be there for Songkran, I have always enjoyed my time there when I've been around. Going to the Temple here on Sunday for a poor substitute.

Smokie....you sponsored me yet? tongue.png

On the subject of Seapok's run...yes I have sponsored him.

He's running in aid of the Royal Marden Cancer Charity. I worked at the Marsden almost too long ago to remember and they do some fantastic work.

If anyone is feeling generous and would like to support this run please send a PM to either Seapok or myself for a link.

If enough money is raised he will run it in a pink tutu. If that happens I will be sure to post a pic! biggrin.png

Can we pay him NOT to wear the tutu? Whatever that is...but sounds like a scary image biggrin.png

Did you never have Ballet lessons when you were a tiny tot MiG? Tia has been doing them for a year now but she needs to learn how to kick ass when those randy males start coming on, so she's gonna start Tai Kwon Do next term. laugh.png

• Like 1

Can we pay him NOT to wear the tutu? Whatever that is...but sounds like a scary image biggrin.png

I've just realised you gave me the opportunity to post this....

DSCF2942.jpg?t=1243443383

on the chav thread. Good work Migsy! smile.png

I dunno how much he needs to raise for the fishnet stockings look though....whistling.gif

Haha thanks for the encouragement Smokie, with only a week to go I don't think I will have time to go shopping for a tutu unfortunately tongue.png

So yes as he was saying if any of you guys would like to sponsor me for the London Marathon feel free to PM and donate to my link.

Many Thanks in advance wai2.gif

Good performance from the boys in the second half, I thought we were going to go to extra time. Good match for the neutral and perhaps the less said about Foy the better. Didn't realise City were so dirty.

Looks like Roman will be spending atleast another 150m now. This summer should prove a fascinating incite into the research by City and Chelsea on how to beat FFP.

It must be fairly obvious to the arabs and russian that only a huge spend will challenge Ferguson for the title next year.

Didn't realise City were so dirty.

Are you being serious? I thought it was played in an extremely clean way. The only incident was Aguero and I would bet my last pound it was pay back for something Luiz had done. Anybody who has seen Aguero play knows he is one of the most honest and clean players around. So something rattled his cage.

Are you being serious? I thought it was played in an extremely clean way. The only incident was Aguero and I would bet my last pound it was pay back for something Luiz had done. Anybody who has seen Aguero play knows he is one of the most honest and clean players around. So something rattled his cage.

I do think City got the rub of the green on decisions. Toure was a beast and a bully until he got his yellow, and even though you bossed the first half, it seemed that when Chelsea were on a break City's tactic was to take Chelsea out. The Aguero incident and the Torres/Kompany incident was another bad call / play by City.

I'm not suggesting that Aguero is a dirty player, but I was surprised by the amount of fouls City made. No need for it with the quality in the team.

It was another game of what could have been, but over the 90 minutes City were the better side.

Looks like Roman will be spending atleast another 150m now. This summer should prove a fascinating incite into the research by City and Chelsea on how to beat FFP.

It must be fairly obvious to the arabs and russian that only a huge spend will challenge Ferguson for the title next year.

You reckon man u are that good? Cos i don,t! They have won the Epl and thats it,and if it wasn,t for RIP,s and Wayne Looney,s goals that wouldn,t even have won that!

I do think City got the rub of the green on decisions. Toure was a beast and a bully until he got his yellow, and even though you bossed the first half, it seemed that when Chelsea were on a break City's tactic was to take Chelsea out. The Aguero incident and the Torres/Kompany incident was another bad call / play by City.

I'm not suggesting that Aguero is a dirty player, but I was surprised by the amount of fouls City made. No need for it with the quality in the team.

It was another game of what could have been, but over the 90 minutes City were the better side.

10 City fouls against 7 Chelsea fouls.

Hardly a kickfest from either side.

You reckon man u are that good? Cos i don,t! They have won the Epl and thats it,and if it wasn,t for RIP,s and Wayne Looney,s goals that wouldn,t even have won that!

clap2.gif

18 different players have scored for united this season, and RVP goal on sunday was his first in 11 games, man utd will only improve next season we have the youngest squad in the league if you take out giggs and scholes and zaha to come in, and 1 or 2 to come in and a few hangers on sold the future is bright for unitedthumbsup.gif

Well lets see...they played half the season with almost their entire defense injured. Ferguson appears twice as good as any other manager. They have pissed all over the rest of the league winning it without moving into a high gear....yes it certainly looks like the "package" is that much better. I wonder what the bookies would offer for a Utd title next season?

So, yes Keith i do. Please tell me why i should have any confidence in Chelsea for example challenging them unless you do your usual monumental spend, because it certainly won't have anything to do with tactics and graft and win mentality. They have all that already. And to see if they are really not that good as you say perhaps we should all endevour to give them a run for their money next season because we all failed miserably this time round didn't we.

But yes, granted you beat them in a one off FA cup game at stamford bridge but as per usual you'll have the spend spend spend to win the title

Well lets see...they played half the season with almost their entire defense injured. Ferguson appears twice as good as any other manager. They have pissed all over the rest of the league winning it without moving into a high gear....yes it certainly looks like the "package" is that much better. I wonder what the bookies would offer for a Utd title next season?

So, yes Keith i do. Please tell me why i should have any confidence in Chelsea for example challenging them unless you do your usual monumental spend, because it certainly won't have anything to do with tactics and graft and win mentality. They have all that already. And to see if they are really not that good as you say perhaps we should all endevour to give them a run for their money next season because we all failed miserably this time round didn't we.

But yes, granted you beat them in a one off FA cup game at stamford bridge but as per usual you'll have the spend spend spend to win the title

The usual unsubstantiated crock of shit from you. "Played half the season with almost their entire defence injured".Attributable to who? Ferdinand, Vidic,Evra,Rafael,Evans,Smalling,Jones? Ferdinand has bravely tweeted his way through the season with 21 appearances from 32 in the league, Compare that with last season where he dragged his tortured body through 30 of 38. Vidic,who seems to get injured tying his shoelaces nowadays,has hobbled his way through 16 this season while putting in his shift last season with the enviable total of 6. What a warrior! Evra continues to hold the defence together by appearing 27 times so far(2011-2012.....37 out of 38). Smalling has actually appeared a meagre 15 times. What could have ailed him? Evans painfully crawled on to the playing surface a pitiful 18 times this year and Jones has gritted his teeth,adjusted his red badge of courage before entering the fray 11 times. Well,knock me down with a feather,Ferdinand has actually found time, from his extra curricular activities, to put in more appearances,Evra excepted, than anyone else!

Incidently,there is a chance that Abramovich MAY spend his roubles on a striker next season, but it would not surprise me in the slightest if he kept his hands in his pockets. We already have a wealth of young talent at the club without splashing the cash.

And the usual nasty, "i don't like other peoples views if they differ to mine" post from you. I must say Oldgit you do come across a a miserable horrid little fellow. Life been hard on you, you jumped up bad tempered little keyboard crusader?

go forth multiply and take your "small man syndrome" with you. KNOB

Edited by carmine