Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I fancy an upset tonight. Wouldn't it be nice.

No Aguero. Dzeko can be handled. Danger boy is Toure of course.

City need to win cos who knows what could happen against Fat Sam.smile.png

Fingers crossed.

wink.png

As one of many Fergie bit-ches, the last team Fat Faperdice will do any favours for is Liverpool. At the same time I could imagine him revealing in his brilliance, "stopping City from winning the league"

• Like 1

I don't know how Lambert has still got a job.

seems to get by on lowering expectations all the time. there are rumours that lerner's had enough though and lambert might not last the summer.

Good job for Villa that they mangled us at The Emirates on Day 1, otherwise they might have gone down. Good job for us too - kicked us up the jacksie and got us going.

Good job for Villa that they mangled us at The Emirates on Day 1, otherwise they might have gone down. Good job for us too - kicked us up the jacksie and got us going.

Persuaded Wenger to get off his duff and spend some money as well. Ozil has his negatives, but overall I think he will come good with Arsenal. Plus, now that Wenger has actually let loose of some dosh, maybe he'll be more comfortable doing so again this summer. Yes, I would say Villa did y'all a big favor.wink.png

Yeah. I listened to that song on YouTube.

Total rubbish imho.

I'll stick with "Here Comes The Sun"

Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel biggrin.png do a blinding version of it.

Up the Hammers.

Cockney Rebel. On me head...Bang.

Edited by P45Mustang

_74710767_022174076-1.jpg
Slight improvement on The Chosen One I suppose.
smile.png

And a reference to The Smiths, a mancunian band

think johnny marr is a big city fan isn't he? pretty sure morrissey isn't much of a football fan mind.

oh and anyone who doesn't like the smiths has no taste. ;)

• Like 1

smile.png

Their song....or the fact they are boring as wellwink.png

Morrisey was/is a bit boring but don't think he even likes football. But Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce are both City supporters. Marr is a genius.

true story - mate of mine met johnny marr at a motorway services on the M6. spoke to him, pointed up at the 24-hour petrol station illuminated sign and said "look johnny, there is a light that never goes out".

• Like 1

smile.png

actually a reference to a opportunist bloke in flash motor who tries to pick up a "jumped up pantry boy" biggrin.png honestly don't know Pellers but doubt he is that charming man.

Marr sounds like he is playing 2 guitars at once....seminal track, seminal band

• Like 1

Jose Moaninho has been fined ten grand for his ungracious, sourpuss, sarcastic snivelling about the officials after getting turned over by the Mackems.

...and the little fat Portugese git has been fined £30,000 plus a 6 match stadium ban. facepalm.gif

(Pardew got off lightly, but that's another story.)

Meanwhile the Charming One will no doubt continue to charm the socks off everybody.

Horses for courses.

smile.png

oh and anyone who doesn't like the smiths has no taste. wink.png

clap2.gif

Abso-bladdy-lutely.

And the 80's music scene beat the 60's hands down.

Love the Smiths, but better than the Zombies, the Kinks, The Beatles and the Stones ??!! And lets not forget Dusty Springfield ! She and Morrisey had a few things in common and she could probably drink all the Smiths under the table.

Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders !!clap2.gif

• Like 2

clap2.gif

Abso-bladdy-lutely.

Love the Smiths, but better than the Zombies, the Kinks, The Beatles and the Stones ??!! And lets not forget Dusty Springfield ! She and Morrisey had a few things in common and she could probably drink all the Smiths under the table.

Although a bit early for me, there were some good bands around in the 60's, there is no denying that and some have stood the test of time. However, overall I just think the music of the 80's was much better. Interestingly, most were influenced by bands such as the Beatles but I think they improved on the influence.

Lets just hope we are singing that classic Blue Moon on sunday.

• Like 1

Realistically, I can see City doing what they have done all season on Sunday.

Unlock the door once and they will throw grenades in.

No danger of City doing a Liverpool Palace.

Chelsea problem this season, unlocking the door.

We need to rectify.

Mourinho knows.

Edited by P45Mustang

clap2.gif

Abso-bladdy-lutely.

Although a bit early for me, there were some good bands around in the 60's, there is no denying that and some have stood the test of time. However, overall I just think the music of the 80's was much better. Interestingly, most were influenced by bands such as the Beatles but I think they improved on the influence.

Lets just hope we are singing that classic Blue Moon on sunday.

Agreed MrB. Plenty to go round in both eras. How about Squeeze ? Loved 'em !clap2.gif