Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

So MrBo, you have had our opinions, what is yours regarding having Frank?

I think we brought him come purely as a back up for injuries and/or to give other players a rest. He's still got some petrol in the tank and a lot of experience behind him, so might come in useful. Overall, I'm not bothered either way.

Players get bought and sold to and from other prem teams all the time, that's why I was wondering what the big problem here was.

And BTW P45, if you think Frank was forced into coming to City or got blind sided, your barmy. Players have more rights and union representation nowadays than ever, so he would have had a choice. There was even talk of him going to our Aussie side. He was probably given a choice and thought coming to City was his best option for keeping fit and also being back in the UK.

• Like 2

I think we brought him come purely as a back up for injuries and/or to give other players a rest. He's still got some petrol in the tank and a lot of experience behind him, so might come in useful. Overall, I'm not bothered either way.

Players get bought and sold to and from other prem teams all the time, that's why I was wondering what the big problem here was.

And BTW P45, if you think Frank was forced into coming to City or got blind sided, your barmy. Players have more rights and union representation nowadays than ever, so he would have had a choice. There was even talk of him going to our Aussie side. He was probably given a choice and thought coming to City was his best option for keeping fit and also being back in the UK.

You are a bit of a know it all cocky bstrd aren't you MrB.

Chelsea clear favourites for the Prem according to the bookmakers.

Chelsea chosen by 19 out of 28 BBC pundits to win the Prem.

7 chose City, 2 chose UNITED.

Mourinho in today's press conference saying Chelsea are contenders.

Pellegrini in his press conference saying City are targeting all major competitions.

Possibility exists that Pellegrini could find this season more tricky than he thinks.

Are we ready Jose.

Rumours that MVG is going out on loan. We need to comply with the blaady foreigner rule..

I've not heard that one mjj. Reliable source?

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't sell Cech to PSG, Monaco or Real which would do the trick.

A bit harsh P45. Just simply stating my view. Afterall, that's what this forum is about.

Rumours that MVG is going out on loan. We need to comply with the blaady foreigner rule..

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't sell Cech to PSG, Monaco or Real which would do the trick.

No, not reliable, but probably the most likely.

A bit harsh P45. Just simply stating my view. Afterall, that's what this forum is about.

It's the way you tell 'em. I'm not barmy btw, but that is if course a matter of opinion.

Thats you in the blue suit isn't it

Need to improve your profiling skills, carmine.

I'm much closer to Del than Trigger.

cheesy.gif

Are you trying to big yourself up by saying that?

Think about DelBoy and the character he portrays...then answer your own question.

He who dares Rodney, he who dares.

It's the way you tell 'em. I'm not barmy btw, but that is if course a matter of opinion.

For what it's worth, up North, the word "barmy" isn't considered an insult.

• Like 1

No, not reliable, but probably the most likely.

Van Ginkel's agent is the source apparently. No murmurs from Mourinho on this as far as I can see.

However Mourinho is reported that he expects either Courtois or Cech to get jacked off if they don't play against Burnley.

PSG, Monaco, or Real circling like vultures I reckon.

Chelsea clear favourites for the Prem according to the bookmakers.

Chelsea chosen by 19 out of 28 BBC pundits to win the Prem.

7 chose City, 2 chose UNITED.

Mourinho in today's press conference saying Chelsea are contenders.

Pellegrini in his press conference saying City are targeting all major competitions.

Possibility exists that Pellegrini could find this season more tricky than he thinks.

Are we ready Jose.

Mourinho trying to lower expectations won't work i'm afraid. Jeez, even you are trying to lower expectations!! of course you are over whelming favorites. Even though he's managed to weaken it, be that probably only temporarily, by selling Lukaku.

I think Roman Abramovich has every right to expect to win the league title.

^

Sounds like trolling to me.

Need to score 100 goals and win the Prem by a few lengths, not by a short head , in order to shut the fkc up out of carmine.

His little herd of followers need to be quitened down too.

How come the Title Holders who have strengthened are not favourites?

Edited by P45Mustang
  • Like 1

"We've got 2 of the best 3 goalkeepers in the World."

If he wasn't a football manager, he would be a very good salesman.

I doubt that very much. In order to be a good salesman its important that people like you.

So it's a profession that you never had then Carmine..... ;-)

• Like 1

I thought we did well getting £50 for Luiz tbh. A nice little runner but a bit unreliable on occasion. MoT and tax probably helped.

Interesting to see how much we get for Cech, cos I think he might be on the way. Full service history, impeccably maintained, but to be fair, a few miles on the clock.

Del

I thought we did well getting £50 for Luiz tbh. A nice little runner but a bit unreliable on occasion. MoT and tax probably helped.

Interesting to see how much we get for Cech, cos I think he might be on the way. Full service history, impeccably maintained, but to be fair, a few miles on the clock.

Del

you didn't get 50m quid for Luizwink.png

Del

you didn't get 50m quid for Luizwink.png

Pardon?

On 13 June 2014, Luiz transferred to French club Paris Saint-Germain for a fee of £50m, a world-record transfer for a defender, signing a five year contract.

David Luiz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Luiz
Edited by P45Mustang

"We've got 2 of the best 3 goalkeepers in the World."

If he wasn't a football manager, he would be a very good salesman.

I doubt that very much. In order to be a good salesman its important that people like you.

So it's a profession that you never had then Carmine..... ;-)

oooooooooh....thats nasty!

Del

Not just 'did well', it was a brilliant bit of business.

I thought he was quite good at times, but not 50 Mil in a month of Sunday's.

Does belt out the Brazilian national anthem very well wink.png

• Like 1