Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Good luck Nando. At times he has made me scream, but over the past couple of years I can't fault his effort. He just couldn't replicate his form from the Pool. I'm sure it was worse for him that it was for us.

Destro looking to fall through and Remy looking favourite.

Well done agent Nando...your job is complete. 100 million quid in total.biggrin.png...yeah, pocket change for the Ruskie I know, but was fun watching!

Anyway, back on topic.....Looks like Costa will be fit so that's a transfer savedthumbsup.gif

Good luck Nando. At times he has made me scream, but over the past couple of years I can't fault his effort. He just couldn't replicate his form from the Pool. I'm sure it was worse for him that it was for us.

Could be very good for Chelsea either way mjj. Remy would be very useful I reckon.

Oldgit might have a view on this.

Ok Fernando, not a problem. Good Luck.

Well done agent Nando...your job is complete. 100 million quid in total.biggrin.png...yeah, pocket change for the Ruskie I know, but was fun watching!

Anyway, back on topic.....Looks like Costa will be fit so that's a transfer savedthumbsup.gif

You appear to lack subtlety. It is slightly reminiscent of that poster from Spurs whose name begins with a C.

Better take some lessons from the small female dog at City.

I would prefer Bony P45. I believe Drogba should stay as a super sub, so our second striker will get more than enough games.

Yeh. Interesting one mjj. Jose would have to personally check Remy's heart, and not leave it to a Harvard University Hospital doctor.

Couldn't be doing with a cock up at this late stage could we.

Interesting fantasy weekend ahead.

Seek and Destroy.

blink.png I thought he was barely 50% chance of playing, <deleted> I traded him

Holding fire till tomo....can't beat last minute decisions when pissed in Pattsbiggrin.png

• Like 2

Costa has dropped in price thanks to knee-jerking casuals like your good selfbiggrin.png

Costa has dropped in price thanks to knee-jerking casuals like your good selfbiggrin.png

Nice one, I'll be able to buy him back next week after his 20 minute no goal or assist cameo this evening smile.png

Transfered my injured Giroud for Balotelli (£10m ,another bargain) & <deleted> off Couthino(for sigurdson) as I reckon Lallana will come in for him on sunday

Good move that, I've Sturridge so needed to cast a bit further. Got shot of the "injured" Costa and brought in Jovetic. Siggurs as hit the ground running.

Could be very good for Chelsea either way mjj. Remy would be very useful I reckon.

Oldgit might have a view on this.

Ok Fernando, not a problem. Good Luck.

I must admit,I'm not a Remy fan. He looked totally disinterested against Spurs last weekend. And why would we want to sign him when we've got a similar and better player in the ranks? In my opinion,he couldn't lace Andre Schurrle's boots.

Yeh. Good point oldgit. Medical at Harvard University Hospital must have cost Liverpool a few dollars.

Mind you, if it had worked out they probably wouldn't have gone for Balotelli.

He'd better put a rubber glove on as well so he can shove his hand up remys arse just to check his brain's where he last had it! He'll probably find Remys heart in the same place.

Er pardon? I thought Remy was right up for it....joining Liverpool I mean.