Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Anyway, back on topic.....Looks like Costa will be fit so that's a transfer savedthumbsup.gif

blink.png I thought he was barely 50% chance of playing, <deleted> I traded him

Bwahahaaa flipping hell even pishflaps liked your post ! On the plus side I have Ivanovich in my team (what ye think about that alfieconn?)

Anyway, back on topic.....Looks like Costa will be fit so that's a transfer savedthumbsup.gif

Bwahahaaa flipping hell even pishflaps liked your post ! On the plus side I have Ivanovich in my team (what ye think about that alfieconn?)

Bob's ok, but you are a piece of trash unfortunately.

Bob's ok, but you are a piece of trash unfortunately.

Go 'ed lad let your emotions run free ,I'm here as your sparring partner ,I can take it!

ForFS, this is your fault with that bloody "Costa is out for 4-6 weeks" malarkey, 20 odd points down the pisser on that knob Jovetic biggrin.png

• Like 2

By the looks of it Costa will be adored by Chelsea fans and hated by everyone else. Laughing in Coleman's face after his OG. So childish, funny, and disrespectful.

Hazard needs to wake up a bit, Cesc needs to get fitter, Courtois needs better distribution, Mikel found some flair, Ramires rubbish but effective, Ivanovic trying to score more than the whole Man Utd team, overall an excellent display with room for improvement.

Apparently Arsenal are trying to gazump Chelsea over Remy.

By the looks of it Costa will be adored by Chelsea fans and hated by everyone else. Laughing in Coleman's face after his OG. So childish, funny, and disrespectful.

Hazard needs to wake up a bit, Cesc needs to get fitter, Courtois needs better distribution, Mikel found some flair, Ramires rubbish but effective, Ivanovic trying to score more than the whole Man Utd team, overall an excellent display with room for improvement.

That's the second result we've had this weekend,if he goes to Arsenal.

I agree with you about Fabregas,mjj. His vision for a pass is excellent,but he's devoid of pace. Whether that's down to fitness or he's just lost it,we'll see in the fullness of time. Ramires also looks like he's lost a yard and was struggling to keep up with the game's intensity.

Looking at the Everton line up before the game,this was never going to be a cat-and-mouse affair. All we had to do was hang on to the coat tails of Mirallas,Coleman and McGeady which we just about did, then we could do them on the counter against their suspect defence,especially Distin who has become a liability. Willian was an inspired choice to play because he's one man who can negate the pace of Mirallas. He tired a bit towards the end but was great because,when Matic and Ramires found themselves on the edge of their area after a move had broken down,he was the man covering the ground to get back.

Coleman got Costa booked.....Costa.....so who,s laughing now? I got no problem with that.

Good player summary mjj....although i would be happy if Ivanovich could stay out wide as a defender instead of try to defend as 3rd centreback and leaving there attacking wingers too much time and space.

• Like 1

11 goals in 3 games. At that rate we will get 139 by the end of the season.

Schalke drew with Bayern yesterday. City might get lucky in the Championes League cos Guardiola is fiddling about with a 3-5-2 that atm is not working.

C'mon Liverpool.

Fancy Leicester doing something against Arsenal tbh.

Happy Sunday.

ForFS, this is your fault with that bloody "Costa is out for 4-6 weeks" malarkey, 20 odd points down the pisser on that knob Jovetic biggrin.png

Dog eat Dog world in Fantasy football Bobwhistling.gif

BTW entered the (Aussie) Foxsports one for interest....now#3 in the worldgiggle.gif No prizes though unlike the WCcompsad.png

• Like 1

11 goals in 3 games. At that rate we will get 139 by the end of the season.

Schalke drew with Bayern yesterday. City might get lucky in the Championes League cos Guardiola is fiddling about with a 3-5-2 that atm is not working.

C'mon Liverpool.

Fancy Leicester doing something against Arsenal tbh.

Happy Sunday.

Could have been worse. Looks like a result:

Liverpool thrash Spurs.

Arsenal struggle against relegation fodder that we beat. ( good manager that geezer at Leicester btw ).

Remy in.

Van Winkle out on loan ( 1 year, no disrespect.)

Mr and Mrs Abramovich out for dinner with Jose and his wife.

Roman picking up the bill.

Cristiano Ronaldo on Real Madrid's decision to let Alonso and Di Maria leave:

"If I was in charge, maybe I would not do things like that."

OK Jose?

We meet RM in the Championes League and we need to rip Ancelotti apart.

But you know this, don't ya.